25 injured in nightclub shooting...shhhhhh...it was a rap concert, never mind....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...when the shooters are blacks shooting blacks, the anti gunners go quiet...their various victim groups get all confused.....

blacks own fewer guns but commit more gun murder...shhhhhh....

blacks shoot up a nightclub....shhhhhh..

The article is a little behind, the total looks to be 25 injured...

17 Shot At Little Rock, Arkansas Nightclub - The Truth About Guns

this is from CNN...so it is likely fake news.....

Little Rock club shooting: 28 people injured, police say - CNN.com

Twenty-five people were shot and three others sustained related injuries at the Power Ultra Lounge in the Arkansas capital.

At least one person is listed in serious condition. Victims ranged in age from 16 to the mid-20s and were being treated at area hospitals.

Hmmmm......you have to be 21 to own or carry a pistol.....

Yes...when the shooters are blacks shooting blacks, the anti gunners go quiet...their various victim groups get all confused.....

Twenty-five people were shot and three others sustained related injuries at the Power Ultra Lounge in the Arkansas capital.

At least one person is listed in serious condition. Victims ranged in age from 16 to the mid-20s and were being treated at area hospitals.

I heard about it on CBS news this a.m. I already mentioned it in a thread this morning, too. Obviously CNN covered it. What in hell are you talking about?

I heard about it on CBS news this a.m. I already mentioned it in a thread this morning, too. Obviously CNN covered it. What in hell are you talking about?

Is it getting the same saturation coverage other shootings get? Considering none of the anti gunners beside you mentioned it yet.....?

You all get real quiet when the victim group doesn't fit your anti gun profile...

Is it getting the same saturation coverage other shootings get? Considering none of the anti gunners beside you mentioned it yet.....?

You all get real quiet when the victim group doesn't fit your anti gun profile...
Well, obviously, based on what I've already posted to you this a.m., they count to me. I am guessing I am not alone in my thinking. Are you saying the Bronx hospital shooting was kept quiet because the shooter was black? I heard about that one, too. And the road rage one? Do we know the color of the victim? I didn't know the color of the victims in Arkansas, either. Are you assuming they were black because it was a rap concert? Or maybe you have seen more "hushed up" coverage on that than I have.

There is no "anti gun profile," Guy, only your profile of who counts when they're dead and who doesn't.

Its not news any more is it ?
You people slaughter each other every day. Whats to see ?

No...we don't....our criminals kill each other...and your gun crime rate is up 42% in London....our gun crime rate is down 75%.......explain that, genius...

Were any of the victims the Rap Artists themselves? Cause if so, I'm thinking medals are in order!!!

Horrible music that teaches our youth to hate anyone not like them.

Instead of common sense policies to deal with the low IQ, democrat savages like "stop and frisk," metal detectors at venues, etc. the mayor said more "investment" and more "prayer" can help stop the low IQ, democrat savages from assaulting each other, or worse innocent humans that happen to be in the area. The obese, afro american police chief dind no nothing about who was involved or why. Why too early to speculate. :p

Do they even bother learning how to use the drum machine or at least learn some basic rhythm patterns? Terrible. FF to 4:18 to hear dem blowin' caps in deh asses.

Last edited:

How many were black?

No matter because you've made a good point - most mass shooters are white.

Thanks for pointing that out.

They're also christian, and most prisoners are as well.

Obviously, we'd all be safer if we could get rid of the white christian nutters.

[emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Its not news any more is it ?
You people slaughter each other every day. Whats to see ?

No...we don't....our criminals kill each other...and your gun crime rate is up 42% in London....our gun crime rate is down 75%.......explain that, genius...
So the 25 victims today were criminals ?

They were gangs shooting at each other.....they could not legally own, or carry the guns, and they could not have those guns in that hall........

How many were black?

No matter because you've made a good point - most mass shooters are white.

Thanks for pointing that out.

They're also christian, and most prisoners are as well.

Obviously, we'd all be safer if we could get rid of the white christian nutters.

[emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yes...mass public shooters tend to be white...except for the doctor yesterday, and the D.C snipers, the black lies matter shooter in Dallas, the Long Island train shooter, and the Virginia tech shooter, the fort hood shooter.........

And each year the rare mass shooters kill maybe 30 people...and the gangs...account for most of the rest of the 9,616 people shot in democrat controlled neighborhoods.

Forum List

Back