241 American Troops Were Killed In Beirut 1983 Despite Warnings, No Two Year Witch Hunt.

Reagan was a respectable man, Obama is a lying scumbag.
I don't find anything respectable about selling weapons to Iran in order to fund death squads. If he didn't know what his people were doing, that makes it even worse.

Contras - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

During their war against the Nicaraguan government, the Contras committed a large number of human rights violations. These actions were frequently carried out systematically as a part of the strategy of the contras. Supporters of the Contras tried to minimize these violations, particularly the Reagan administration in the US, which engaged in a campaign of white propaganda to alter public opinion in favor of the contras.

Reagan was a respectable man, Obama is a lying scumbag.
I don't find anything respectable about selling weapons to Iran in order to fund death squads. If he didn't know what his people were doing, that makes it even worse.

Contras - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

During their war against the Nicaraguan government, the Contras committed a large number of human rights violations. These actions were frequently carried out systematically as a part of the strategy of the contras. Supporters of the Contras tried to minimize these violations, particularly the Reagan administration in the US, which engaged in a campaign of white propaganda to alter public opinion in favor of the contras.
Nothing like what has happened in the middle east under Obama.

President Ronald Reagan ignored warning from his staff and intelligence of an attack. This, despite a previous terrorist attack six months earlier on the US Embassy in Beirut that killed 63 employees including 17 Americans.
So the total Americans killed within six months and two attacks totaled 258 Americans.
yet there were no two years and counting investigations. Amazing?
Yet, despite these historical facts of total incompetence, we have the far right playing politics spending millions of tax payer dollars and they haven't accomplished one thing. Well maybe they have. They have desensitized the subject, where as most Americans have stopped caring.
Now, like Reagan, Clinton (USS Cole), GWB (12 attacks on Embassies/Consultants) there were mistakes leading to Benghazi by the Obama Administration. None of the previous mistakes by past presidents were investigated for two years and counting, despite higher US death tolls.
Why? Discuss.

Why, because they didn't lie their asses off about the reason for the attacks for fear it would hurt their reelection.

Not the same thing as assassinating the character of others, is it? And, we still don't know if the video was the immediate cause of the attack, do we?

are you a complete idiot? only 20 or 30 people in the entire world saw the fricken video. The assholes who attacked Benghazi don't even have TVs. WTF is wrong with you?

Did I say that? NO!
Why do you feel like you have the need to put words in my mouth?

Oh and I forgot to mention that there was a third attack in Beirut after the initial embassy attack and the killing of 241 Marines.
This one happened September 20, 1984, killing 24 people, two of those were US military personal.
Yep, Ronald Reagan deserves to be on Mount Rushmore alright.
Three attacks on Americans, 260 dead and no 2 year witch hunts. One would think after the first attack, the Reagan Administration would have a clue, I guess not.
Of course in those days there weren't nut jobs in charge of congress. No witch hunts.
So how do we know if anyone from the Reagan Administration lied?
Also, I see no one here from the right can show me that after a two year investigation that any lies found by the Congressional Panel. I do know that every righty's whipping post (Susan Rice) was found to not have lied by the Panel. So all we have had is conjecture with no substance. And any defense of Reagan has fallen flat on it's face or totally ignored.
This thread's purpose was to show the hypocrisy of the far right and I'd say it did it's job.
But have no fear, there will be another 100 or so threads about Benghazi. Count on it.

Oh and I forgot to mention that there was a third attack in Beirut after the initial embassy attack and the killing of 241 Marines.
This one happened September 20, 1984, killing 24 people, two of those were US military personal.
Three attacks on Americans, 260 dead and no 2 year witch hunts. One would think after the first attack, the Reagan Administration would have a clue, I guess not.
Of course in those days there weren't nut jobs in charge of congress. No witch hunts.
Also, I see no one here from the right can show me that after a two year investigation that any lies found by the Congressional Panel. I do know that every righty's whipping post (Susan Rice) was found to not have lied by the Panel. So all we have had is conjecture with no substance. And any defense of Reagan has fallen flat on it's face or totally ignored.
This thread's purpose was to show the hypocrisy of the far right and I'd say it did it's job.
But have no fear, there will be another 100 or so threads about Benghazi. Count on it.
Did a video do this...............................Did Reagan try and Lie about their deaths.........................

Why were the Marines there....................to try give Peace a chance....................the Middle East has always hosed over the best made plans.........................as Reagan found out..................he found out they don't want Peace..........................

HE DIDN'T LIE.....................WE HAVE A BLATANT LIAR IN OFFICE NOW..................and ANOTHER LIAR running for the Dems.............shows their character.

President Ronald Reagan ignored warning from his staff and intelligence of an attack. This, despite a previous terrorist attack six months earlier on the US Embassy in Beirut that killed 63 employees including 17 Americans.
So the total Americans killed within six months and two attacks totaled 258 Americans.
Yet, despite these historical facts of total incompetence, we have the far right playing politics spending millions of tax payer dollars and they haven't accomplished one thing. Well maybe they have. They have desensitized the subject, where as most Americans have stopped caring.
Now, like Reagan, Clinton (USS Cole), GWB (12 attacks on Embassies/Consultants) there were mistakes leading to Benghazi by the Obama Administration. None of the previous mistakes by past presidents were investigated for two years and counting, despite higher US death tolls.
Why? Discuss.

Why, because they didn't lie their asses off about the reason for the attacks for fear it would hurt their reelection.

Not the same thing as assassinating the character of others, is it? And, we still don't know if the video was the immediate cause of the attack, do we?

are you a complete idiot? only 20 or 30 people in the entire world saw the fricken video. The assholes who attacked Benghazi don't even have TVs. WTF is wrong with you?

No, I'm not an idiot, complete or otherwise. I do know for certain that those who call others stupid, a moron or an idiot have nothing of substance to offer. You have know Idea if the sole person under indictment had a TV, saw the Video, or learned of it from others. So don't pretend you do.

In fact the allegations alleged in the document linked below only speculate on the cause of the attack. What motivated the asshole isn't germane, only people like you - partisan hacks - choose to focus blame on others and not on the perps. The fact is the assholes kill because they want to, and have the opportunity. Motive isn't necessary to prove culpability or execute the dirt bag.

Benghazi Suspect Ahmed Abu Khattala Is Indicted On 17 New Charges The Two-Way NPR

its really quite simple. Obama and Clinton lied about what happened in Benghazi. They continued the lie after they had proof that what they were claiming did not happen.

They lied because they thought the lie would help obama's reelection campaign.
They allowed 4 americans die for political gain.

you can spin all you want, thats what happened.

Did a video do this...............................Did Reagan try and Lie about their deaths.........................

Why were the Marines there....................to try give Peace a chance....................the Middle East has always hosed over the best made plans.........................as Reagan found out..................he found out they don't want Peace..........................

HE DIDN'T LIE.....................WE HAVE A BLATANT LIAR IN OFFICE NOW..................and ANOTHER LIAR running for the Dems.............shows their character.

your points are valid, but don't expect the obama worshipers to ever accept the truth on Benghazi. They are too invested in the lie.

Why? Discuss.

Did I say that? NO!
Why do you feel like you have the need to put words in my mouth?

you implied that the video was the cause of the attack, if you don't think that, you need to correct what you implied.

I don't recall................not to my recollection.................I went to 80 meetings a day, I simply don't recall......I didn't have sex with that contra, ah, ooops wrong President, and not an issue where anyone DIED.

Did any of the other Presidents blame the attacks on a video or anything else or call them anything other than what they were? If not there is your answer.

What has the House Panel concluded?
And by the way, in my OP I suggested fuck ups by the Obama Administration, correcto?
You also ask why no two year investigations into the others did you not? I believe I pointed out the key difference none of the others tried to mislead the nation as to the reason for the attacks it wasn't the mistakes leading up to Benghazi that got the Obama administration in trouble it was the attempted cover up afterwards and of course the fact this happened during an election year when the administration was pushing that Al-Qaeda was decimated and on the verge of defeat only added to their problems.
the op and other liberals can never comprehend the difference

Why? Discuss.

Could you list the apparently long list of lies discovered by the House Panel?

1. Your dear leader lied to the American people.
2. Your dear leader sent Rice to 5 different Sunday shows to lie.
3. Your dear leader lied to the UN.
4. Your dear leader and the hildabeast lied to the families of those killed.
5. Your dear leader had his minions in press briefings to lie.
6. They maintained the lie all the way to the election.

Sometimes the attempt to cover up is worse than the offense.
Oh and there are other allegations coming out about the goings on in Benghazi, but I'll wait to see more. You asked why, I simply answered your question.

And were more than likely running guns to terrorists among other things

Why? Discuss.

Oh and there are other allegations coming out about the goings on in Benghazi, but I'll wait to see more. You asked why, I simply answered your question.

And were more than likely running guns to terrorists among other things

that is very likely the real cover up.

How dare you speak badly about the immortal Ronald Reagan! He could do no wrong and even when he did, it wasn't his fault, because he couldn't remember doing it.....

To the OP.

Are you saying that if Reagan did something stupid that makes it OK for Obama to do something stupid?

Just trying to understand what point you are trying to make

With Reagan,

- Did he respond by jumping on a plane for a pre-Election Victory parade in Vegas?
- Who was the "shadowy figure" who created the video that caused the Beirut attack?
- Was the same shadowy figure thrown in jail?
- Where was the taxpayer-funded $70K apology announcement tour with George Shultz?
- Where was the 6 week Sunday talk show tour by his water carriers?

Why? Discuss.

"O" never has been my "dear leader", I have never voted for the man. Just thought I'd get that out of the way for starters.
Now, I asked for a list that the House Panel declared lies. It seems there is no list, just the one in your tiny manipulated mind.
What pisses me off is folks like yourself pushing extreme BS based on BS that you have been fed. This board has way too many threads based on hate and not too much logic or facts.

So you think the attack was because of a video?

Why? Discuss.

Those with half a brain know, most have known from day one. Even the private intel provided to the hildabeast within 24 hrs of the attack said the video had nothing to do with it. which she forwarded.

Benghazi, E-Mails, and Foundation

Those three items are the only hope the GOP has at keeping Hillary out of the White House in 2016.

Honestly, it is not looking so good for you at this point....

Forum List

Back