241 American Troops Were Killed In Beirut 1983 Despite Warnings, No Two Year Witch Hunt.

Did any of the other Presidents blame the attacks on a video or anything else or call them anything other than what they were? If not there is your answer.

Who cares what anyone said? The fact is no one but the killer knows what motivated them on that infamous day. All of us knew that the video had created mob violence throughout the Muslim world, thus it was a likely - and still not proven it wasn't - the immediate cause.
The attack was not the result of protest gone out of control over the video that has been proven people on the ground have stated there was no protest on the day of the attack.If the administration was not aware of this within 24 hours of the attack they were by the time Susan Rice went on all five Sunday morning talk shows and pushed the video story. A defense Intelligence Agency report from Sept. 12 also said there were indicators the attack was planned and meant as retaliation for a drone strike that killed an Al Qaeda strategist.

Last edited:
Did any of the other Presidents blame the attacks on a video or anything else or call them anything other than what they were? If not there is your answer.

Who cares what anyone said? The fact is no one but the killer knows what motivated them on that infamous day. All of us knew that the video had created mob violence throughout the Muslim world, thus it was a likely - and still not proven it wasn't - the immediate cause.
The attack was not the result of protest gone out of control over the video that has been proven people on the ground have stated there was no protest on the day of the attack.If the administration was not aware of this within 24 hours of the attack they were by the time Susan Rice went on all five Sunday morning talk shows and pushed the video story. A defense Intelligence Agency report from Sept. 12 also said there were indicators the attack was planned and meant as retaliation for a drone strike that killed an Al Qaeda strategist.

None of that disproves the possibility that the video set the tone and anything else may have been a catalyst.

So who destroyed the central intelligence agency between 1975 and 1980? What real intelligence did we really have? Not much, it had been virtually dismantled. Check your senate oversight records before you cast stones.

President Ronald Reagan ignored warning from his staff and intelligence of an attack. This, despite a previous terrorist attack six months earlier on the US Embassy in Beirut that killed 63 employees including 17 Americans.
So the total Americans killed within six months and two attacks totaled 258 Americans.
yet there were no two years and counting investigations. Amazing?
Yet, despite these historical facts of total incompetence, we have the far right playing politics spending millions of tax payer dollars and they haven't accomplished one thing. Well maybe they have. They have desensitized the subject, where as most Americans have stopped caring.
Now, like Reagan, Clinton (USS Cole), GWB (12 attacks on Embassies/Consultants) there were mistakes leading to Benghazi by the Obama Administration. None of the previous mistakes by past presidents were investigated for two years and counting, despite higher US death tolls.
Why? Discuss.

Why, because they didn't lie their asses off about the reason for the attacks for fear it would hurt their reelection.

Could you list the apparently long list of lies discovered by the House Panel?

1. Your dear leader lied to the American people.
2. Your dear leader sent Rice to 5 different Sunday shows to lie.
3. Your dear leader lied to the UN.
4. Your dear leader and the hildabeast lied to the families of those killed.
5. Your dear leader had his minions in press briefings to lie.
6. They maintained the lie all the way to the election.

Sometimes the attempt to cover up is worse than the offense.
Oh and there are other allegations coming out about the goings on in Benghazi, but I'll wait to see more. You asked why, I simply answered your question.

"O" never has been my "dear leader", I have never voted for the man. Just thought I'd get that out of the way for starters.
Now, I asked for a list that the House Panel declared lies. It seems there is no list, just the one in your tiny manipulated mind.
What pisses me off is folks like yourself pushing extreme BS based on BS that you have been fed. This board has way too many threads based on hate and not too much logic or facts.

Last edited:
Republicans have 100s of millions of dollars to investigate Benghazi deaths, but they don't have hundreds of millions of dollars to buy into Medicaid expansion. The 3 year investigation of Benghazi must have cost us 100s of millions in human labor cost of congressmen, committees, investigators.

What has the House Panel concluded?
And by the way, in my OP I suggested fuck ups by the Obama Administration, correcto?
You also ask why no two year investigations into the others did you not? I believe I pointed out the key difference none of the others tried to mislead the nation as to the reason for the attacks it wasn't the mistakes leading up to Benghazi that got the Obama administration in trouble it was the attempted cover up afterwards and of course the fact this happened during an election year when the administration was pushing that Al-Qaeda was decimated and on the verge of defeat only added to their problems.

And I asked you to provide me with what the House Panel concluded. I didn't ask for your conjecture.

President Ronald Reagan ignored warning from his staff and intelligence of an attack. This, despite a previous terrorist attack six months earlier on the US Embassy in Beirut that killed 63 employees including 17 Americans.
So the total Americans killed within six months and two attacks totaled 258 Americans.
Yet, despite these historical facts of total incompetence, we have the far right playing politics spending millions of tax payer dollars and they haven't accomplished one thing. Well maybe they have. They have desensitized the subject, where as most Americans have stopped caring.
Now, like Reagan, Clinton (USS Cole), GWB (12 attacks on Embassies/Consultants) there were mistakes leading to Benghazi by the Obama Administration. None of the previous mistakes by past presidents were investigated for two years and counting, despite higher US death tolls.
Why? Discuss.

yeah...he didn't lie and blame a video for it....and lock up an innocent, bad film maker to cover for it....and the gun smuggling going on in Libya....

Why? Discuss.

No one lied about what happened in Beirut. Thats the difference, fool.

Why? Discuss.

No one lied about what happened in Beirut. Thats the difference, fool.

That's not the difference. The difference is that Reagan's mistake was far more costly.

Why? Discuss.

I would suggest you look at President Clinton's history before you even attempt a discussion on total incompetence. Remember Black Hawk Down, or the Khobar Towers bombing along with U.S. Embassies Kenya and Tanzania?

None of that disproves the possibility that the video set the tone and anything else may have been a catalyst.
Yes it does you just don't want to accept it.

What has the House Panel concluded?
And by the way, in my OP I suggested fuck ups by the Obama Administration, correcto?
You also ask why no two year investigations into the others did you not? I believe I pointed out the key difference none of the others tried to mislead the nation as to the reason for the attacks it wasn't the mistakes leading up to Benghazi that got the Obama administration in trouble it was the attempted cover up afterwards and of course the fact this happened during an election year when the administration was pushing that Al-Qaeda was decimated and on the verge of defeat only added to their problems.

And I asked you to provide me with what the House Panel concluded. I didn't ask for your conjecture.
You can look up what the House Panel concluded if you really want to know you just don't want to admit I'm right about the differences.

Why? Discuss.

Why, because they didn't lie their asses off about the reason for the attacks for fear it would hurt their reelection.

Not the same thing as assassinating the character of others, is it? And, we still don't know if the video was the immediate cause of the attack, do we?

Why? Discuss.

Not the same thing as assassinating the character of others, is it? And, we still don't know if the video was the immediate cause of the attack, do we?

are you a complete idiot? only 20 or 30 people in the entire world saw the fricken video. The assholes who attacked Benghazi don't even have TVs. WTF is wrong with you?

Why? Discuss.

The Christian Reich traded not making it into a thing for a Presidential administration who'd suck their collective dicks instead.

Why? Discuss.

are you a complete idiot? only 20 or 30 people in the entire world saw the fricken video. The assholes who attacked Benghazi don't even have TVs. WTF is wrong with you?

No, I'm not an idiot, complete or otherwise. I do know for certain that those who call others stupid, a moron or an idiot have nothing of substance to offer. You have know Idea if the sole person under indictment had a TV, saw the Video, or learned of it from others. So don't pretend you do.

In fact the allegations alleged in the document linked below only speculate on the cause of the attack. What motivated the asshole isn't germane, only people like you - partisan hacks - choose to focus blame on others and not on the perps. The fact is the assholes kill because they want to, and have the opportunity. Motive isn't necessary to prove culpability or execute the dirt bag.

Benghazi Suspect Ahmed Abu Khattala Is Indicted On 17 New Charges The Two-Way NPR

Forum List

Back