I have officially kicked 24 as of last week. Last week I sort of missed it, but this week I forgot it was on. I think I'm done with it.

And thin-pack DVDs suck for exactly the reason Theim stated. Not to mention, turn the box the wrong way and you've got stuff all over the floor. I'd rather pay extra for the fold-case. I think my favorite packaging on any DVD would be Six Feet Under season 1, it opens up and kind of raises up the fold-pack a little bit, kinda like a coffin going into the ground. Pretty cool.

this episode seemed more like a setup for the final four episodes this season. the first lady looking like she's going to od is wierd and why doesn't jack just play the recording over the phone so everyone can hear it and they can record it?

Lefty Wilbury said:
this episode seemed more like a setup for the final four episodes this season. the first lady looking like she's going to od is wierd and why doesn't jack just play the recording over the phone so everyone can hear it and they can record it?

Too obvious. Plus i'd be distracted too if i was about to crash.

Man henderson trusted his livelihood to a pussy like that? That guy gave in quicker then drunk girl at a frat party.

I love how jack just cold cocks the air marshall. That was my favorite part of the episode tonight.

How does this douchebag on the phone play into all of this.

WTF is up with Miles? I swear he was in on it but now hes just a whiny baby. "Mike. Karen's a big meany-head."

Where is the VP? He gets the shock of his life 2 or 3 hours ago (can't remember) then goes off and takes a nap?

They still havent brought back the Russian dude. They mentioned him last episode as waking up but never did anything with him.

4 hours left. Should be good.

Oh yea and Chloes been awake for almost 20 hours and still looking fine after being nearly killed about 5 times today. She's one tough bitch. ;)

they haven't explained what happend to pierce yet either. they got a bit to wrap up in 4 hours but they will and you just know they'll be another twist.

insein said:
Too obvious. Plus i'd be distracted too if i was about to crash.

Man henderson trusted his livelihood to a pussy like that? That guy gave in quicker then drunk girl at a frat party.

I love how jack just cold cocks the air marshall. That was my favorite part of the episode tonight.

How does this douchebag on the phone play into all of this.

WTF is up with Miles? I swear he was in on it but now hes just a whiny baby. "Mike. Karen's a big meany-head."

Where is the VP? He gets the shock of his life 2 or 3 hours ago (can't remember) then goes off and takes a nap?

They still havent brought back the Russian dude. They mentioned him last episode as waking up but never did anything with him.

4 hours left. Should be good.

Oh yea and Chloes been awake for almost 20 hours and still looking fine after being nearly killed about 5 times today. She's one tough bitch. ;)
LOL, Make a note: Never try to pick up Chloe in a bar! :laugh:

only seconds away from logan popping himself and that little suck up had to step in. damn it all! you just know heller would survive the car going off the cliff. anyone taking bets that he'll inform ctu that logan took a cell call and then he changed his mind?

Heller is definitely going to play a part now. I dont know where it goes.

What is bierko's deal? The guy was done now he's starting trouble again?

Aaron's back next week. He looks ALOT worse for wear. Hope he gets to kick Logans ass.

That little move with Myles and chloe seemed too cheesey. Chloe was supposed to not let anyone near it. that especially means the weaselly little dickhead.

Jack stop dicking around with Audrey and guard that fucking recording with your life. Now its too late. You'll have to find another way to stop him.

3 hours left. How are they going to wrap this up when they just untied all the twists.

insein said:
Heller is definitely going to play a part now. I dont know where it goes.

What is bierko's deal? The guy was done now he's starting trouble again?

Aaron's back next week. He looks ALOT worse for wear. Hope he gets to kick Logans ass.

That little move with Myles and chloe seemed too cheesey. Chloe was supposed to not let anyone near it. that especially means the weaselly little dickhead.

Jack stop dicking around with Audrey and guard that fucking recording with your life. Now its too late. You'll have to find another way to stop him.

3 hours left. How are they going to wrap this up when they just untied all the twists.
My hope is that now that Audrey 'closed her eyes' and went all smiley and relaxed around Jack, that she is doomed! One should never relax around Jack!

insein said:

That part was just too much for me. After all Jack and Karen just went through to get that recording, they leave Chloe alone with it in an unguarded room? It was pretty farfetched me. I found it easier to believe a plane landing on a hghway than I did that.

But of course I can't wait to see it again next week. :thup:

a good setup for next week season finale. pierce is back in the mix. i wanted to see jack kick the crap out of miles but no luck. it's going to interesting to see how they tie everything up.

2 hours. I hope to god my tivo gets it right.

Myles betrays everyone and just walks away, thats kind of weak. At least they spared us the whole "I dont know what your talking about" routine and making chloe, jack and buchannon look like fools. I like the angle where he was just like, "what are you gonna do about it."

Aaron, thank god your alive. And Mrs Logan to the resuce killing that traitor SS guy. Him and novak are going to play a big role. Still dont know what happened to the VP.

Bierko seems pissed. I like the twist where he uses the nerve gas to get a better weapon.

Doesnt anyone sleep in this crazy world? Next week Logan is going to a funeral for Palmer and he hasnt slept in over 24 hours.

God a whole week to finally figure out WTF is going on.

The Chinese have Jack! Must wait until January for him to make his phone call! I hope he has his special hooded sweatshirt, looks like trouble ahead!

But Logan's down, Bill and Karen are something, as are Chloe and her ex. The pic of Chloe and Edgar, :cry:

maybe i missed it but did we ever find out who baldy with the bluetooth is working for? they really streched out what could have made one really great hour into two. not the best ending they've had. yes the chinese getting jack leads up to a good 6th season but it could have been better.

Forum List

Back