24 Points from Barr

Putting them through this crap? I thought we are just trying to understand what Trump has been doing with our taxpayer dollars. If they were used corruptly, even you would want to know I’m sure.
Dims have made it clear they are trying to overthrow the will of the voters, dumbass.
Nope, they're impeaching a president who broke the law.
What law? Show us in the criminal code where it says "abuse of power" is against the law.
I've shown you the law several times already. You would know that if you weren't such a lying fucking moron.
Wrong. You have shown no such thing.
LOLOL

And yet last time you idiotically posted such a weak denial, I repeated the law. Now there's no point in me repeating it a third time since you prove to be too big of a lying fucking moron to understand it. :mm:

Dims have made it clear they are trying to overthrow the will of the voters, dumbass.
What law? Show us in the criminal code where it says "abuse of power" is against the law.
I've shown you the law several times already. You would know that if you weren't such a lying fucking moron.
LOLOL

And yet last time you idiotically posted such a weak denial, I repeated the law. Now there's no point in me repeating it a third time since you prove to be too big of a lying fucking moron to understand it. :mm:
Notice that you were unable to post the law, once again.

4 times now youve quoted me wrong. Are you trolling?
no i just don't give a shit. i've found that when i take the time to do all you're now wanting me to do, you don't bother to read it and just reply back to me i'm wrong. given that, what's the point? end result is you're saying corners were cut and low level flunkes should pay but the investigation is still valid.

when i point out this is the foundation of the investigation, you come at me for mis-quoting you.

who's trolling who, son?
That more bullshit... you are taking one debate months ago and one link I didn’t read... one I went back and read after I saw how upset you got and a situation I owned and apologized for. But you can’t let it go and now you bring it up in almost every debate. You got problems man.
never said i didn't.
yiu don’t need to say it. You continuously bring it up in debate to change the subject. Instead of debating topics with you everything becomes about me not being objective and you being up the link I didn’t read about Clinton. Come on man. Let it go. Grow up. You don’t have to like me but you do have to be honest and accurate with what you say or I’ll keep calling you out. It’s such a waste of time
yea, going WAH YOU MISQUOTED ME YOU LIAR (yes, i did it again i know) isn't changing the subject.

you really need a heart to heart with your mirror, dude. i've just come to realize you're going to minimize anything the left does and give them every leeway and benefit of doubt. you refuse to do that for both sides however.

your example of a few FBI agents cutting corners is a prime example. you followed up with, i believe, "but the case is still valid".

yet when i say this is the foundation of how the case started, WHO went to "you liar!" (or whatever the hell you said" to come at me. no i'm not going to go back and copy/paste everyones exact verbiage. the simple fact is what i said was pretty close to what you said and/or how i read it. that's it. to question my honest and integrity, again, well i've had enough of that shit from you.
Wow man, you are all kinds of confused. I called you a liar because you constantly misquoted and mischaracterized the things I’ve said to push your point. I CORRECTED your inaccurate statement that the misconduct was the foundation of what started the investigation. That is not true. I’m not saying you are lying about that. I’m saying you are mistaken. The doctored email we are talking about applied to a continuation application for a carter page warrant that had been legitimately approved in the past. Get your facts straight

LOLOL

LOLOL

Slobbers the lying fucking moron who couldn't understand it the first two times I posted it. :cuckoo:

There was political bias: Strzok – Just went to a southern Virginia Walmart. I could SMELL the Trump support…

no i just don't give a shit. i've found that when i take the time to do all you're now wanting me to do, you don't bother to read it and just reply back to me i'm wrong. given that, what's the point? end result is you're saying corners were cut and low level flunkes should pay but the investigation is still valid.

when i point out this is the foundation of the investigation, you come at me for mis-quoting you.

who's trolling who, son?
That more bullshit... you are taking one debate months ago and one link I didn’t read... one I went back and read after I saw how upset you got and a situation I owned and apologized for. But you can’t let it go and now you bring it up in almost every debate. You got problems man.
never said i didn't.
yiu don’t need to say it. You continuously bring it up in debate to change the subject. Instead of debating topics with you everything becomes about me not being objective and you being up the link I didn’t read about Clinton. Come on man. Let it go. Grow up. You don’t have to like me but you do have to be honest and accurate with what you say or I’ll keep calling you out. It’s such a waste of time
yea, going WAH YOU MISQUOTED ME YOU LIAR (yes, i did it again i know) isn't changing the subject.

you really need a heart to heart with your mirror, dude. i've just come to realize you're going to minimize anything the left does and give them every leeway and benefit of doubt. you refuse to do that for both sides however.

your example of a few FBI agents cutting corners is a prime example. you followed up with, i believe, "but the case is still valid".

yet when i say this is the foundation of how the case started, WHO went to "you liar!" (or whatever the hell you said" to come at me. no i'm not going to go back and copy/paste everyones exact verbiage. the simple fact is what i said was pretty close to what you said and/or how i read it. that's it. to question my honest and integrity, again, well i've had enough of that shit from you.
Wow man, you are all kinds of confused. I called you a liar because you constantly misquoted and mischaracterized the things I’ve said to push your point. I CORRECTED your inaccurate statement that the misconduct was the foundation of what started the investigation. That is not true. I’m not saying you are lying about that. I’m saying you are mistaken. The doctored email we are talking about applied to a continuation application for a carter page warrant that had been legitimately approved in the past. Get your facts straight
so now... you called me a liar but you don't feel I'm lying.

and you wonder where our confusion comes from.

never said i didn't.

i called you a liar for misquoting me 5 times after being corrected over and over again.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt about your other false statements about the foundation of the investigation. If you have substance to show that I’m wrong then show it. Otherwise the next time you make that false claim, now knowing that it’s false, it will be a lie.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Slobbers the lying fucking moron who couldn't understand it the first two times I posted it. :cuckoo:
You dodged it again.

Who do you think you're fooling?

never said i didn't.

i called you a liar for misquoting me 5 times after being corrected over and over again.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt about your other false statements about the foundation of the investigation. If you have substance to show that I’m wrong then show it. Otherwise the next time you make that false claim, now knowing that it’s false, it will be a lie.
Not sure how my misquote altered your overall meaning but I don't care at this point. You're bitching to bitch and really have nothi g to bitch about.

LOLOL

LOLOL

You dodged it again.

Great, let's settle this, lying fucking moron.... I say I twice posted the law I claim Trump violated. You're now asking me for the third time to post it and denying I ever posted even once....

How about if I post links to the two times I already posted it, which would prove you wrong, you leave this site forever. And if I can't post those two links, which would prove you right, then I leave this site forever.

Put up or shut up time, lying fucking moron. :mm:

Not sure how my misquote altered your overall meaning but I don't care at this point. You're bitching to bitch and really have nothi g to bitch about.
i said several corners were cut by several people and that as a result systems will be changed, people may be demoted or fired and there is one criminal referral being reported. You took that statement as claimed I said “a guy cut a corner” and I was dismissing the misconduct. I’m sorry if you can’t see your own dishonesty. You are blinded by some sort of grudge you have against me but you sound like a dishonest fool. Find some honesty and dignity inside of yourself and do better!

LOLOL

LOLOL

You dodged it again.

Great, let's settle this, lying fucking moron.... I say I twice posted the law I claim Trump violated. You're now asking me for the third time to post it and denying I ever posted even once....

How about if I post links to the two times I already posted it, which would prove you wrong, you leave this site forever. And if I can't post those two links, which would prove you right, then I leave this site forever.

How about if I don't give a flying fuck? You always want to make these disputes into some high stakes gamble. I just want to see what the hell you're talking about. I don't recall every fucking thing you post on this board. I'm really not that obsessed with you.

LOLOL

LOLOL

You dodged it again.

How about if I don't give a flying fuck? You always want to make these disputes into some high stakes gamble. I just want to see what the hell you're talking about. I don't recall every fucking thing you post on this board. I'm really not that obsessed with you.
Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:

And that puts to bed your bullshit that I didn't already post that for you.

Twice.

:dance:

LOLOL

You dodged it again.

Twice.

It does nothing of the sort, moron. You would obviously rather play games than simply produce the goods.

i said several corners were cut by several people and that as a result systems will be changed, people may be demoted or fired and there is one criminal referral being reported. You took that statement as claimed I said “a guy cut a corner” and I was dismissing the misconduct. I’m sorry if you can’t see your own dishonesty. You are blinded by some sort of grudge you have against me but you sound like a dishonest fool. Find some honesty and dignity inside of yourself and do better!
I'm sorry you don't see how you are minimizing what happened. Again, giving your side the benefit of doubt. You do it EVERY DAMN TIME. so yes I was flippant about your bullshit.

That isn't lying. It's sarcasm. But hey, you have a victim desire so whine on.

LOLOL

You dodged it again.

Twice.

It does nothing of the sort, moron. You would obviously rather play games than simply produce the goods.
Lying fucking moron, I'm willing to risk leaving the forum because I'm confident in what I've posted, you have no confidence in what you've read.

Says it all.

You dodged it again.

Twice.

Lying fucking moron, I'm willing to risk leaving the forum because I'm confident in what I've posted, you have no confidence in what you've read.

Says it all.

Like I said, I don't give a fuck.

Twice.

Says it all.

LOLOL

Thanks for proving once again you're a lying fucking moron who can't understand what anyone posts.

I've now twice posted the law I claim trump violated and now you're idiotically asking me a third time to post it because you couldn't understand it the first two times I posted it.

Twice.

Says it all.

LOLOL

Thanks for proving once again you're a lying fucking moron who can't understand what anyone posts.

I've now twice posted the law I claim trump violated and now you're idiotically asking me a third time to post it because you couldn't understand it the first two times I posted it.

What a fucking douchebag. I simply don't recall you ever posting it. I'm pretty certain you didn't post what you claim you posted. It was probably some lame facsimile of what you claim.

Whatever the case, I just don't give a flying fuck. If you don't want to post it, then don't. I will continue to believe that you never posted it.

middle-finger-picture-id140472118

Last edited:

Forum List

Back