24 and Me

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
Yeah, I know there's another 24 thread, but I don't go there because I'm never free on Mondays and don't want the surprises ruined when I actually watch the episodes.

Anyway, here's the thing. I've been hearing so much about 24 that I, unable to watch it on TV as normal, rented the first two discs (of six) of season 1 of that show. Between then and now, I have watched all six discs and returned them. It's a great show, and I am now addicted (and I'm starting to hate the writers for addicting me). I'm sitting at my desk now with jittery hands, trying to hold off on starting season 2 at least until Monday, and I'm also considering signing up for one of those internet rental things (Netflix or Blockbuster) so it'll be cheaper, and I can spread it out a bit more (takes a couple of days to get the send the discs back and get more).

Oh, and I now get the Jack Bauer joke about shooting Nina twice...and I hate the writers. If the first season had had a happy ending, I might not want to go grab the second one just yet, but noooooooooo.

Edit: Oh yeah, 24 is why I haven't posted much this week. Blame Keifer Sutherland.

Ok, big question now. 24 is on iTunes, but it's only season 5 (so far). So, would it be better for me to go ahead and watch seasons 2-4 first, or would I be ok to go ahead and start on season 5?

Seasons 1-3 are way better than season 5, IMHO. Then again, everyone here seems to be enjoying it. Thing is, if you watch them out of order, when you go back to watch the seasons you missed, that sense of 'anything can happen' is gone to a degree, because you know exactly who will make it through the season and who won't.

Forum List

Back