24,199 pages of Palin e-mails to be released on Friday morning

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Who saw this coming.

Who I ask you...beuller...bueller
Obviously the dumb shit who posted yet another idiotic Palin thread.

Mebby y'all should huddle up and at least try not to be such easy targets of mockery and derision.

Mebby y'all should huddle up and at least try not to be such easy targets of mockery and derision.

My advice to Queen Palin. also. Ditch the RV and go back to Alaska.

What ever happened to Roves emails that seemed to be erased on the hard drives?

Anyone who believes that was not planned must believe in the tooth fairy.

I wonder what happened to the e-mails from Mary Tyler Moore to the tooth fairy? Equally poignant I'd have to say.

and as soon as she stops ho'ing for attention, i'm sure we'll all stop talking about her. :eusa_whistle:

Ever hear the saying

"dont feed the troll"

feel free to tell that to the media. fauxnews pays her an awful lot of money to open her yap. and she seems to feel this need to step on every other politician...

so no, i don't think i'd put her in the same catagory as an internet troll... i find it funny that tea people get all cranky when people criticize the tweeting twit,

Not nearly as funny as the orgasms of desperation by the lefty loons who would run over small children to get a sound bite that they can. Fox didn't start paying her until you morons made her marketable. Stop your bitching about her financial success at the hands of the blood thirsty witch hunters guild known as the liberal media.

Why are they torturing that woman? She isn't an elected representative or a candidate. How would anyone like 20,000 pages of E-mail made public? Look at the hypocrisy on the left, they want us to forgive and forget a congressman sending sex photos and lying about it but they are goggle-eyed slobbering about the opportunity to evesdrop on the E-mails of an innocent civilian (whom they hate for some reason).

Dear Weiner,

I dream of your weiner in the night and sharing the Ford bed with you. Tie me down and make me beg. Titter me baby!!!

Lustfully yours, Momma Bare.............

===========

So how is Weiner doing in the Poles?

Last edited:
So, when do we get to see Pelosi's emails? Or Harry Reid's? Or Joe Biden's, now that would be good. Oh, I know, how about Blago, or Howard Dean?

Seriously, I have never seen such a concerted and determined attack on one person in my entire life. Usually this stuff is reserved for people who have commited a crime, not for a private citizen. The vilification, the demagoguery just boggles the mind. And no apologies, no regrets for an ongoing smear campaign. The mainstream media has truly lost all claims to legitimacy.

Sawah is NOT a pwivate citizen...you GD liar!

Palin e-mails reveal a powerful ‘first dude’

In Sarah Palin administration, her spouse was active in state business

Officially he was the first gentleman of Alaska. More people called him the "first dude." But newly released e-mails show that Todd Palin was busy doing more than snow machine driving and salmon fishing during Sarah Palin's two and a half years as governor and vice presidential candidate.

Palin e-mails reveal a powerful
I don’t recall him being elected governor. But I’m sure he was serving in some ‘official appointed capacity.’

Otherwise it’s just entertainingly funny.

why yes, he was writing the Alaskan state health-care bill:eusa_whistle:

you people really need lives, seriously....

I was thinking the same thing.

I mean she obviously really wants to be as Inconspicuous as possible, in her monster RV wrapped in the American Flag. Yup, definitely wants to be ignored, right? :lol:

And you help her get over her need to be talked about by talking about her.

:cuckoo:

So, when do we get to see Pelosi's emails? Or Harry Reid's? Or Joe Biden's, now that would be good. Oh, I know, how about Blago, or Howard Dean?

Seriously, I have never seen such a concerted and determined attack on one person in my entire life. Usually this stuff is reserved for people who have commited a crime, not for a private citizen. The vilification, the demagoguery just boggles the mind. And no apologies, no regrets for an ongoing smear campaign. The mainstream media has truly lost all claims to legitimacy.

What kind of citizen is she?

a political one who wants to manipulate our political system and its players... an attention ho who rightwingnuts think should get a free pass.

it doesn't work that way. she wants to run with the big boys and step on smarter better people.

but you might want to ask mitt romney about that.

though i don't expect you to comprehend.

Anybody know of another case where a person has been subjected to this kind of vindictive persecution, without a warrant or even allegation of criminal wrongdoing? It is mindboggling the way the left is going after the woman and doing it without scruple or conscience. I know of no other candidate or incumbent in public office who has been so virulently pursued and attacked as Sarah Palin.

a political one who wants to manipulate our political system and its players... an attention ho who rightwingnuts think should get a free pass.

it doesn't work that way. she wants to run with the big boys and step on smarter better people.

What you are describing sounds like a private citizen to me. Just because she is a stupid idiot who takes tours around the country to promote herself does not mean she is a private citizen. If you want to argue that she has put herself in position where she has less of an expectation of privacy than most people you will have a point, but that does not make her not a private citizen.

Believe it or not, everyone is a private citizen unless they hold an elected position or work as a public servant. Personally, I still view them as private citizens when they are off the clock. That is something I would expect you to understand, though I also expect to be disappointed.

Unless you can point out that Plain actually holds a position that makes her not a private citizen I think that makes you wrong.

what are you babbling about? I guess you could make the claim that IF she is campaigning for an elected position she isn't a private citizen, but at THIS point she certainly is and as such is entitled to the same privacy that you would expect for yourself.

Why does that reality have to be twisted into something partisan to somehow suggest she isn't?

A quitting, FORMER Governor.

She's held public office and is and hereafter public.

Forum List

Back