24,199 pages of Palin e-mails to be released on Friday morning

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Ehhhh... I'll probably just read Blind Allegiance... I don't have time for random Palin emails, though there are sure to be some great lines in there.

Palin e-mails reveal a powerful ‘first dude’

In Sarah Palin administration, her spouse was active in state business

Officially he was the first gentleman of Alaska. More people called him the "first dude." But newly released e-mails show that Todd Palin was busy doing more than snow machine driving and salmon fishing during Sarah Palin's two and a half years as governor and vice presidential candidate.

Palin e-mails reveal a powerful

I don’t recall him being elected governor. But I’m sure he was serving in some ‘official appointed capacity.’

Otherwise it’s just entertainingly funny.

Palin e-mails reveal a powerful ‘first dude’

In Sarah Palin administration, her spouse was active in state business

Officially he was the first gentleman of Alaska. More people called him the "first dude." But newly released e-mails show that Todd Palin was busy doing more than snow machine driving and salmon fishing during Sarah Palin's two and a half years as governor and vice presidential candidate.

Palin e-mails reveal a powerful

I don’t recall him being elected governor. But I’m sure he was serving in some ‘official appointed capacity.’

Otherwise it’s just entertainingly funny.

why yes, he was writing the Alaskan state health-care bill:eusa_whistle:

you people really need lives, seriously....

Something to look forward to for the next weekend. There has got to be a ton of laughs in there.
The Princess Diaries II

So, when do we get to see Pelosi's emails? Or Harry Reid's? Or Joe Biden's, now that would be good. Oh, I know, how about Blago, or Howard Dean?

Seriously, I have never seen such a concerted and determined attack on one person in my entire life. Usually this stuff is reserved for people who have commited a crime, not for a private citizen. The vilification, the demagoguery just boggles the mind. And no apologies, no regrets for an ongoing smear campaign. The mainstream media has truly lost all claims to legitimacy.

Sorry for that eternal desire to call a clown...a clown.

that's funny. because this is probably the 24,199th Palin thread on USMB.

and as soon as she stops ho'ing for attention, i'm sure we'll all stop talking about her. :eusa_whistle:

Ever hear the saying

"dont feed the troll"

feel free to tell that to the media. fauxnews pays her an awful lot of money to open her yap. and she seems to feel this need to step on every other politician...

so no, i don't think i'd put her in the same catagory as an internet troll... i find it funny that tea people get all cranky when people criticize the tweeting twit,

I mean she obviously really wants to be as Inconspicuous as possible, in her monster RV wrapped in the American Flag. Yup, definitely wants to be ignored, right? :lol:

What ever happened to Roves emails that seemed to be erased on the hard drives?

Anyone who believes that was not planned must believe in the tooth fairy.

Forum List

Back