24,199 pages of Palin e-mails to be released on Friday morning

Sawah is NOT a pwivate citizen...you GD liar!

What kind of citizen is she?

A quitting, FORMER Governor.

She's held public office and is and hereafter public.

What kind of dumb shit logic is that? Our system was set up so that you came in, you served for a time, then you returned to your PRIVATE life. Now certainly she is a celebrity, but she is NOT a public figure.

Just admit that this all about your dislike of the woman, you would look a lot less dumb.

What kind of citizen is she?

A quitting, FORMER Governor.

She's held public office and is and hereafter public.

Doesn't work that way.

It does if you're a retarded liberal.

Remember , these are the same idiots who call Palin a quitter for leaving the Office of Governor before her term was up while defending Obama for doing the same with his Senate term when the ONLY difference is that one won the election they left office to pursue while the other loss. They truly are stupid and hypocritical.

that's funny. because this is probably the 24,199th Palin thread on USMB.

and as soon as she stops ho'ing for attention, i'm sure we'll all stop talking about her. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, I see is that the yardstick now?

so, can I please be apprised of the Jillian attention Ho' benchmarks please?Seriously.....:eusa_eh:..............and if you would be so kind; could you please share other examples of Attention Ho'ing?

I want to be sure I am conforming to all prescribed and proper Ho' bashing dictum's.....

Last edited:
Until Bible Spice decides if she is going to run, her gov't emails are very pertinent. I'm sure the extreme wing of the USMB cons would still vote for her regardless

that's funny. because this is probably the 24,199th Palin thread on USMB.

and as soon as she stops ho'ing for attention, i'm sure we'll all stop talking about her. :eusa_whistle:
She will never stop being a media whore. I don't think she can help herself.

nor can the media help itself.....or the liberals on this board who really dont like her.

I just wish people would leave her alone so we dont see ANOTHER palin thread :lol:

It's par for the course for Dimocrats. They'll find a few things to huff and puff about, all nice distractions from Weinergate, failed stimulus, unemployment way above 8%, fallen home values, etc.,etc., etc.

Doesn't work that way.

Remember , these are the same idiots who call Palin a quitter for leaving the Office of Governor before her term was up while defending Obama for doing the same with his Senate term when the ONLY difference is that one won the election they left office to pursue while the other loss. They truly are stupid and hypocritical.

That's not even how it went down.she didn't leave because she was running for vp. She left to make.money in the private sector.

Ayways I find this not.different than posting cell phone and tweets of cocks.funny the reaction not being the same.

It is amazing that the people who are defending Weiner all hate Palin, isn't it.

Doesn't work that way.

That's not even how it went down.she didn't leave because she was running for vp. She left to make.money in the private sector.

Ayways I find this not.different than posting cell phone and tweets of cocks.funny the reaction not being the same.

Actually, I thought she resigned becauseof the fanatical left leaning media that was hounding the woman incessantly and making it virtually impossible for her to do her job. History shows no parallel IMHO for the ferocity and tenacity by the media that was unleashed against Sarah Palin and it still contnues to this day even though she's out of office and not a candidate for anything.

Open Channel - 24,199 pages of Palin e-mails to be released Friday morning

I hope to learn what George Washington said when he crossed the Delaware River.
Palin is not the fool the left wants us to believe she is. NPR's Melissa Block thought she would expose Palin by asking a history professor his opinion about her extemperaneous comment prompted by a shouted out queston from a reporter:

National Public Radio’s MELISSA BLOCK: We are going to fact-check Palin's Paul Revere history now with Robert Allison. He's chair of the history department at Suffolk University in Boston.

let's review Paul Revere's midnight ride, April 18, 1775. He's going to Lexington, Massachusetts. And according to Sarah Palin, he's riding his horse through town, sending warning shots and ringing those bells. True?

Professor ROBERT ALLISON (Chairman, History Department, Suffolk University: Well, he's not firing warning shots. He is telling people so that they can ring bells to alert others. What he's doing is going from house to house, knocking on doors of members of the Committees of Safety, saying the regulars are out. That is, he knew that General Gage was sending troops out to Lexington and Concord, really Concord, to seize the weapons being stockpiled there, but also perhaps to arrest John Hancock and Samuel Adams, leaders of the Continental Congress who were staying in the town of Lexington.
Remember, Gage was planning - this is a secret operation; that's why he's moving at night. He gets over to Cambridge, the troops start marching from Cambridge, and church bells are ringing throughout the countryside.

BLOCK: So Paul Revere was ringing those bells? He was a silversmith, right?

Prof. ALLISON: Well, he was - he also was a bell ringer. That is, he rang the bells at Old North Church as a boy. But he, personally, is not getting off his horse and going to ring bells. He's telling other people - and this is their system before Facebook, before Twitter, before NPR - this was the way you get a message out, is by having people ring church bells, and everyone knows there is an emergency.
And by this time, of course, the various town committees of safety, militia knew what the signals were, so they knew something was afoot. So this is no longer a secret operation for the British.

Revere isn't trying to alert the British, but he is trying to warn them. And in April of 1775, no one was talking about independence. We're still part of the British Empire. We're trying to save it. So this is a warning to the British Empire what will happen if you provoke Americans.

She was making a Second Amendment case. But in fact, the British were going out to Concord to seize colonists' arms, the weapons that the Massachusetts Provincial Congress was stockpiling there.

So, yeah, she is right in that. I mean, she may be pushing it too far to say this is a Second Amendment case. Of course, neither the Second Amendment nor the Constitution was in anyone's mind at the time. But the British objective was to get the arms that were stockpiled in Concord.

BLOCK: So you think basically, on the whole, Sarah Palin got her history right.

Prof. ALLISON: Well, yeah, she did. And remember, she is a politician. She's not an historian.

So is FOX news going to cover the e-mails if it is embarassing to the Princess? I mean, she does get a check from them you know.

It is amazing that the people who are defending Weiner all hate Palin, isn't it.

No honey, it's predictable.

Forum List

Back