24,199 pages of Palin e-mails to be released on Friday morning

Sigh. So many assholes, so little time.

Gotta give you guys credit for diligence and determination though. The liberal-minded will leave no stone unturned or opportunity wasted to trash Sarah Palin.

Finally... A job for the out of work Palin obsessed libs...:clap2:

Palin Email Culler...

It doesn't pay anything, but these types are really fucking stupid, so they'll do it anyway...

Plus, 0bama ca count them in the "Jobs Created or Saved" pile...

Awesome....

Weiner is an idiot and needs to step down. Palin is ignorant and needs to just go away. But she can't. She is making more money "branding" her name.

Finally... A job for the out of work Palin obsessed libs...:clap2:

Palin Email Culler...

It doesn't pay anything, but these types are really fucking stupid, so they'll do it anyway...

Plus, 0bama ca count them in the "Jobs Created or Saved" pile...

Awesome....

Hell, some of 'em would pay to do it. I'm thinking brand new cottage industry here, bet you could get seed money from George Soros.

The main stream media will do anything to destroy this woman. What are they scared of. That she might actually succeed and put this country on the right track. IF they did this to Obama they would call them racist but they do it to Palin it is ok .. To me this is sexist !!

The main stream media will do anything to destroy this woman. What are they scared of. That she might actually succeed and put this country on the right track. IF they did this to Obama they would call them racist but they do it to Palin it is ok .. To me this is sexist !!

The female vote has traditionally been one of the strongest factors in the democratic party. A woman like Sarah Palin who supports the conservative view is not just an anathema but a very real political threat. Moreso than Limbaugh or Hannity or Coulter, Palin is the hockey mom from hell as far as they're concerned, and must be attacked, demagogued, marginalized, and destroyed to the greatest degree possible. No tactic too low, no vitriol too harsh, no lie too vicious, no effort too immoral, I've never seen anything like it. It's one thing to dig up a person's life when they've been found to have done something wrong, illegal or immoral. It's entirely another when no such allegation has been made but a large segment of the media is desperately trying to find something they can use to destroy this person.

And not many people seem to mind. Sad indeed.

Sarah Palin is the poster girl for everything the "so called" pro women party say they admire and support...only she belongs to the wrong political party...so therefore she must be scorned and destroyed.

Sarah has it all and can do it all. Beauty...career...family...a husband who loves her. Her image sends a positive message to young women and the liberals can't have that...not if they are going to keep all of the uterus bearers in lockstep with their agenda.:eusa_shhh:

that's funny. because this is probably the 24,199th Palin thread on USMB.

and as soon as she stops ho'ing for attention, i'm sure we'll all stop talking about her. :eusa_whistle:

Nah... you'll continue to dampen your panties over her well into the future. Face it, the gal's a 10, she's smart, she's conservative and you can't f'n stand it.

I LOVE it.

:lol:

Sarah Palin is the poster girl for everything the "so called" pro women party say they admire and support...

Being not very bright and using her looks for advancement? Yeah, I don't think that's what the "pro women party" say they admire...

As long as a woman supports the liberal democratic cause, they don't care how smart she is or how she looks. I think you know that.

PS: You sure Palin is not very bright? She said a few dumb things, show me the pol who hasn't, including the annointed one himself. Uses her looks for advancement? Care to back that up with any proof? Looks to me like she looks, talks, acts, and dresses like any other professional woman.

google a yahoo news article, any news article and heres the banner they are running at the top of their page today-

that friggin attention Ho'...hey Jillian never got back to me on whats the parameters are for attention Ho'ing:eusa_eh:

thep ic sux but heres the link too;

Pelosi declines to call for Weiner's resignation - Yahoo! News

Attachments

• $palin banner.JPG
    $palin banner.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 71
Sarah Palin is the poster girl for everything the "so called" pro women party say they admire and support...

Being not very bright and using her looks for advancement? Yeah, I don't think that's what the "pro women party" say they admire...

As long as a woman supports the liberal democratic cause, they don't care how smart she is or how she looks. I think you know that.

PS: You sure Palin is not very bright? She said a few dumb things, show me the pol who hasn't, including the annointed one himself. Uses her looks for advancement? Care to back that up with any proof? Looks to me like she looks, talks, acts, and dresses like any other professional woman.

I think it's almost a prerequisite to be ugly and dumb to be embraced by the left.

Forum List

Back