2397 days

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
2397 days. 6.5 years. That's how long the Clinton Whitewater investigation took. In the final analysis, Clinton was impeached for an unrelated charge. Trumps investigation has gone on now for 397 days and Trump along with his legion of gleeful cock suckers are complaining about how this is too long.

It's always a different story when the shoe is on the other foot.

Seems that way. But I don't remember anyone doing what Trump has done during the Clinton investigation.

Seems that way. But I don't remember anyone doing what Trump has done during the Clinton investigation.
Trump is an unmitigated ass that thinks his spoiled rotten ass commands everything he sees before him. Yet that is not the case and the system will continue even with his impatient huffing and puffing.

We're now locked in a state of perpetual partisan investigations.

No need to hurry at this point, there will be plenty more.

Sure is easier than doing the heavy lifting of collaborating to solve our problems.
Someone may have bad breath.

2397 days. 6.5 years. That's how long the Clinton Whitewater investigation took. In the final analysis, Clinton was impeached for an unrelated charge. Trumps investigation has gone on now for 397 days and Trump along with his legion of gleeful cock suckers are complaining about how this is too long.

Perjury and obstruction of justice.....not just for the little people.

Muellers got nothing even after shredding attorney client privilege and threatening Flynn and Manafort.

Trump should tell Mueller, "you fucked this up worse than covering for Whitey or persecuting Hatfill - end it now or I'll throw your seditious ass in Gitmo"

What, refusing to give requested material, or destroying it? Requested files Hillary said she couldn't find, popped up after the she couldn't be prosecuted.

What, refusing to give requested material, or destroying it? Requested files Hillary said she couldn't find, popped up after the she couldn't be prosecuted.

No, accusing the FBI and DOJ of being corrupt, demanding sources be outed who were part of the investigation, demanding that congress get him all the information from the investigation. The Clintons were found not guilty of Whitewater.

Muellers got nothing even after shredding attorney client privilege and threatening Flynn and Manafort.

Trump should tell Mueller, "you fucked this up worse than covering for Whitey or persecuting Hatfill - end it now or I'll throw your seditious ass in Gitmo"

We'll see about all that. Flynn is singing and Manafort is sitting in a jail cell. The quiet man is the one you should worry about. Trump is doing all the talking. Trump has none of the evidence. Mueller is staying quiet. Mueller has the evidence.

No, accusing the FBI and DOJ of being corrupt, demanding sources be outed who were part of the investigation, demanding that congress get him all the information from the investigation. The Clintons were found not guilty of Whitewater.

Poor persecuted Clintons.
Never attacked the Independent Counsels.

DERP!!

Like I always say, Republicans make up the rules as they go along. AKA, they lie.

If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

The only difference I see with this investigation and Whitewater is that the onslaught of leaks and speculation is has been at a frenzy since long before the investigation even started and that makes it seem it has gone on longer then it actually has. We need it to play out and see just where it goes, however we don’t need the continual leaks. Mueller needs to clamp down on that portion of his investigation.

Forum List

Back