2397 days

2397 days. 6.5 years. That's how long the Clinton Whitewater investigation took. In the final analysis, Clinton was impeached for an unrelated charge. Trumps investigation has gone on now for 397 days and Trump along with his legion of gleeful cock suckers are complaining about how this is too long.

Nobody ever said that Whitewater crap was a good thing. How much did that cost taxpayers?

2397 days. 6.5 years. That's how long the Clinton Whitewater investigation took. In the final analysis, Clinton was impeached for an unrelated charge. Trumps investigation has gone on now for 397 days and Trump along with his legion of gleeful cock suckers are complaining about how this is too long.
/——-/ It takes me 20 minutes to drive to JFK airport but it takes my brother 1 hour to drive to Charlotte airport. So obviously the two are comparable and my brother needs to stop complaining about his longer commute. Using your logic of course.

And you really think you make sense.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
/---/ As much sense as comparing Clintooon Whitewater to Trump Russia Collusion.

Amen! That 6.5 year, tax payer funded, partisan fishing expedition with the Clintons was so much fun, it's WAY past time we do another one.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm looking forward to another 4.5 years of special prosecutorial laughs before we wrap this one with a resoundingly dull *thud*. :happy-1:

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result." -- Albert Einstein

It's always a different story when the shoe is on the other foot.

Seems that way. But I don't remember anyone doing what Trump has done during the Clinton investigation.
Which time ? How many times have the clintons been under investigation ?

And how many indictments?
Yeah there have been many Mob bosses that go decades without being indicted.

The Clinton's ought to offer "Racketeering 101" classes for mob bosses.

Trump has more of “your people” working than ever before...he’s running your competitors (wetbaks) out of the country to protect your jobs and welfare.
Why are you so hostile and ungrateful?
Be specific, what is it that you people hate about Trump and productivity?
Trump didn't do shit for people to get jobs on a vast scale.

Because you said so?
Did he hire them personally? Create a resume, made sure they went to the interview and answered all the question correctly?

Haha...you people need to be taught the most elementary shit. My 14 year old daughter gets it.
Follow along funny guy....a good POTUS generates consumer confidence...consumer confidence = spending and consumption...spending and consumption = JOBS!
TA-DA!
Yeah so you like Bill Clinton also but they don't get people to apply for jobs. Necessity does that.

“Necessity” is created by demand....Demand is created by consumer confidence/consumption.
Come on man...you’re all spun out and confused.
Trump has/is improved the lives of blacks big time...it’s undeniable. “Some” blacks like IM2 probably hate that black livelihood may improve. I’m thinking he/she loves and respects the ghetto-thug lifestyle...he/she would hate it if blacks became legit.

Nobody ever said that Whitewater crap was a good thing. How much did that cost taxpayers?
We found out that old checks can be found in the trunks of abandoned wrecks at a salvage yard after a tornado..Strange but true..

Trump didn't do shit for people to get jobs on a vast scale.

Because you said so?
Did he hire them personally? Create a resume, made sure they went to the interview and answered all the question correctly?

Haha...you people need to be taught the most elementary shit. My 14 year old daughter gets it.
Follow along funny guy....a good POTUS generates consumer confidence...consumer confidence = spending and consumption...spending and consumption = JOBS!
TA-DA!
Yeah so you like Bill Clinton also but they don't get people to apply for jobs. Necessity does that.

“Necessity” is created by demand....Demand is created by consumer confidence/consumption.
Trump has/is improved the lives of blacks big time...it’s undeniable. “Some” blacks like IM2 hate probably hate that black livelihood may improve. I’m thinking he/she loves and respects the ghetto-thug lifestyle...he/she would hate it if blacks became legit.
Necessity is the demand to be fed, clothed and housed no matter who is president.

Trump has more of “your people” working than ever before...he’s running your competitors (wetbaks) out of the country to protect your jobs and welfare.

Trump hasn't done shit. He has sat in the oval office benefitting from policies made before he got there

It's always a different story when the shoe is on the other foot.

Seems that way. But I don't remember anyone doing what Trump has done during the Clinton investigation.

Same with Trump, hey, no wonder they used to be best buds.

Because you said so?

TA-DA!

Trump has/is improved the lives of blacks big time...it’s undeniable. “Some” blacks like IM2 hate probably hate that black livelihood may improve. I’m thinking he/she loves and respects the ghetto-thug lifestyle...he/she would hate it if blacks became legit.
Necessity is the demand to be fed, clothed and housed no matter who is president.

Is this your attempt at some trivial word play or something?
WTF are you even saying?

Trump hasn't done shit. He has sat in the oval office benefitting from policies made before he got there
/----/ Yes. President Reagan's policies have kicked in.

Last edited:
Corporations were purposely not hiring during Oblama to show the US citizens contempt for electing him..Now that we are back to the crusty, old fat white man show that fleeced the taxpayers by giving business a yuge tax break and dropping the ACA, corporations decided to hire more.
Which develops the philosophy that if you don't kiss out white rich asses, nothing for you...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

If he "hasn't done shit", then what are you and your fellow inmates at the left winger asylum so pissed off about ?

I don't think racketeering was what the Clintons did, but there are some agreements he made with Tyson that did not help Arkansas.

TA-DA!

Is this your attempt at some trivial word play or something?
WTF are you even saying?
It's the basis of existence.

That’s so weird...look people, a black man who thinks Hussein is still spoon feeding him although he hasn’t governed their nation in 18 months.
So tell us, how long will Hussein continue to spoon feed you and when will POSITIVE things start to fall on the white dudes watch?
I’m asking because clearly you decide the timeline and who/where to assign responsibility to.

I don't think racketeering was what the Clintons did, but there are some agreements he made with Tyson that did not help Arkansas.
Old Don was a great party bud but being a rich man he just couldn't live without getting his way, until that mad cow disease unsettled his Canadian empire of buying out the beef market. And he was having illegals pumped to his plants for a steady stream of cheap help that they could abuse with no retribution...

Forum List

Back