2397 days

The only difference I see with this investigation and Whitewater is that the onslaught of leaks and speculation is has been at a frenzy since long before the investigation even started and that makes it seem it has gone on longer then it actually has. We need it to play out and see just where it goes, however we don’t need the continual leaks. Mueller needs to clamp down on that portion of his investigation.
What leaks?

Gotta link?

It's always a different story when the shoe is on the other foot.

Seems that way. But I don't remember anyone doing what Trump has done during the Clinton investigation.
What, refusing to give requested material, or destroying it? Requested files Hillary said she couldn't find, popped up after the she couldn't be prosecuted.

No, accusing the FBI and DOJ of being corrupt, demanding sources be outed who were part of the investigation, demanding that congress get him all the information from the investigation. The Clintons were found not guilty of Whitewater.
The fbi and the doj are corrupt after obama.

We're now locked in a state of perpetual partisan investigations.

No need to hurry at this point, there will be plenty more.

Sure is easier than doing the heavy lifting of collaborating to solve our problems.

People are collaborating. People who actually know where the problem is.

For we are not in a state of perpetual partisan investigations.

The only difference I see with this investigation and Whitewater is that the onslaught of leaks and speculation is has been at a frenzy since long before the investigation even started and that makes it seem it has gone on longer then it actually has. We need it to play out and see just where it goes, however we don’t need the continual leaks. Mueller needs to clamp down on that portion of his investigation.
What leaks?

Gotta link?

You following the story? Almost everyday we get leaks on what has happened, what will happen next, Mueller is going to do this or that, it’s absolutely crazy. If you can’t see it not a 100 links is going to convince you.

2397 days. 6.5 years. That's how long the Clinton Whitewater investigation took. In the final analysis, Clinton was impeached for an unrelated charge. Trumps investigation has gone on now for 397 days and Trump along with his legion of gleeful cock suckers are complaining about how this is too long.

Perjury and obstruction of justice.....not just for the little people.

Yeah he lied about an affair with another woman the jury. He obstructed justice so the affair would not go public. Compare that to Trumps working with a foreign adversary to become president. You want play with terms, then cite what the terms describe in the actions involved.

2397 days. 6.5 years. That's how long the Clinton Whitewater investigation took. In the final analysis, Clinton was impeached for an unrelated charge. Trumps investigation has gone on now for 397 days and Trump along with his legion of gleeful cock suckers are complaining about how this is too long.
/——-/ It takes me 20 minutes to drive to JFK airport but it takes my brother 1 hour to drive to Charlotte airport. So obviously the two are comparable and my brother needs to stop complaining about his longer commute. Using your logic of course.

Perjury and obstruction of justice.....not just for the little people.

Yeah he lied about an affair with another woman the jury. He obstructed justice so the affair would not go public. Compare that to Trumps working with a foreign adversary to become president. You want play with terms, then cite what the terms describe in the actions involved.
Considering that the affair was not a crime it should not have been part of the investigation or trial.

/——-/ It takes me 20 minutes to drive to JFK airport but it takes my brother 1 hour to drive to Charlotte airport. So obviously the two are comparable and my brother needs to stop complaining about his longer commute. Using your logic of course.
Considering there are other options I would say no.

And you really think you make sense.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Trump has more of “your people” working than ever before...he’s running your competitors (wetbaks) out of the country to protect your jobs and welfare.
Why are you so hostile and ungrateful?
Be specific, what is it that you people hate about Trump and productivity?

Trump has more of “your people” working than ever before...he’s running your competitors (wetbaks) out of the country to protect your jobs and welfare.
Trump didn't do shit for people to get jobs on a vast scale.

Because you said so?

Because you said so?
Did he hire them personally? Create a resume, made sure they went to the interview and answered all the question correctly?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Because you said so?
Did he hire them personally? Create a resume, made sure they went to the interview and answered all the question correctly?

Haha...you people need to be taught the most elementary shit. My 14 year old daughter gets it.
Follow along funny guy....a good POTUS generates consumer confidence...consumer confidence = spending and consumption...spending and consumption = JOBS!
TA-DA!

Because you said so?

Haha...you people need to be taught the most elementary shit. My 14 year old daughter gets it.
Follow along funny guy....a good POTUS generates consumer confidence...consumer confidence = spending and consumption...spending and consumption = JOBS!
TA-DA!
Yeah so you like Bill Clinton also but they don't get people to apply for jobs. Necessity does that.

Forum List

Back