Traiter Obama expanded Bushs Illegal immigration.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I have said and proved this too many times to remember for all the trolls that keep saying Obama was not the traiter Bush was and vice versa taking them to school on this that Obama expanded all the policys of traiter Bush.

taking those trolls to school again as always.LOL

Obama & Illegal Immigration
Barack Obama has been the worst President in US History on the issue of illegal immigration and border security. George Bush was horrible on this issue and he left our borders open and our immigration laws unenforced during a time of war, but Obama is worse because he actually supports illegal immigration, amnesty for illegal immigrants, and the destruction of the borders of the United States!

If we were a just nation and had the courage to do what is right Obama would be prosecuted and investigated right along side of Hillary....
But the cowards in office today will always protect each other to the end....that is why the swamp must be drained so we can take our government back from them.....

I have said and proved this too many times to remember for all the trolls that keep saying Obama was not the traiter Bush was and vice versa taking them to school on this that Obama expanded all the policys of traiter Bush.

taking those trolls to school again as always.LOL

Obama & Illegal Immigration
Barack Obama has been the worst President in US History on the issue of illegal immigration and border security. George Bush was horrible on this issue and he left our borders open and our immigration laws unenforced during a time of war, but Obama is worse because he actually supports illegal immigration, amnesty for illegal immigrants, and the destruction of the borders of the United States!
You can't use that link..TOS

If we were a just nation and had the courage to do what is right Obama would be prosecuted and investigated right along side of Hillary....
But the cowards in office today will always protect each other to the end....that is why the swamp must be drained so we can take our government back from them.....
If that were true then a very long line of administrators and legislature members along with military and private contractors would be in prison..

This post of yours makes me all the more and more convinced you're a racist who hates blacks the fact it is about the traiterous actions of BUSH as well as the traiterous actions of Obama and the fact it is about BOTH of them,NOT just Obama.:rolleyes:

The reason there are cowards in office is because what I have said over a million times since i been here that the die hard repubs and die hard dems are in denial of that BOTH parties are corrupt,that there is no difference in the two because it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected. they are that way because a certain group that you blatantly ignore evidence of,funds them and if they break alliance with that group,they dont last long as a politician.

Forum List

Back