230,000 guns stolen from "law abiding, responsible gun owners" every year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indefensible liberal positions frequently result in hysterical profanity laced tirades because they have nothing else to support their ideas and no other way of communicating

Conservatives love to play victims because seeking out pity is the only thing that helps their crippling insecurities.

Yes it's the "Conservatives" that do this. :icon_rolleyes:

Indefensible liberal positions frequently result in hysterical profanity laced tirades because they have nothing else to support their ideas and no other way of communicating

Conservatives love to play victims because seeking out pity is the only thing that helps their crippling insecurities.

Conservatives do not do the Victim Card, Leftists frequently do the Victim Card and if that fails they resort to their default position of the Racist Card.

Of course not. But if you are going to play games with statistics, you should actually think about what they may indicate.

They indicate quite a bit, namely that you are writing them off in your attempt to avoid reconciling the monstrosity that is your position.

I wasn't playing games with statistics...YOU WERE. You were trying to diminish the gun violence problem by trying to frame it as gun ownership in total. Thing is, your problem is that the gun thefts that happen don't keep happening to the same people over and over; they happen to different all the time. So while you think you may have secured your gun, chances are you haven't and a thief will know just where to look for it when they come to steal it.

You buy a gun to protect your home from criminals armed with guns they stole from homes. THAT is a stupid cycle of idiocy that you perpetuate when you support gun ownership or bring a gun into your home.

BTW, I reject your fantasy that in an imperfect world full of fallible human beings we can completely eliminate all risks of evil and danger.

That's not my fantasy...that's your fantasy you're projecting onto me. You're the ones who stupidly believe that the crime rate declines as gun ownership increases, only all reliable surveys show that gun ownership is at its lowest levels in 40 years.

This is why I oppose gun ownership; because all it does is add to the supply of guns for thieves to steal and then use.

So the irony is that you buy a gun to protect your home from a break-in from criminals armed with guns they stole from home break-ins.

'Hot' Guns Fueling Crime, US Study Says
An estimated 230,000 guns per year are stolen in home burglaries and property crimes, according to a study by the Department of Justice.
And less than 90% of the time, the "law abiding, responsible gun owner" doesn't even report the gun stolen to the police.

Gun ownership isn't about personal defense or safety; it's about a sick fetish and fantasy of wanting to kill somebody.

In the time it took you to read this post, at least 1 gun was stolen from a "law abiding, responsible gun owner".

Whem my house was broken into my two shotguns were not stolen, so I guess I prove you wrong again!

Also my ownership of my two shotguns have nothing to do with your weird ass fetish and in fact it has to do with hunting wilde hogs and dogs that harm my land and livestock, so again you are wrong!!

It is amazing how progressives like you live in this alternate reality, well not amazing but frightening as hell!!!

Last edited:
This is why I oppose gun ownership; because all it does is add to the supply of guns for thieves to steal and then use.

So the irony is that you buy a gun to protect your home from a break-in from criminals armed with guns they stole from home break-ins.

An estimated 230,000 guns per year are stolen in home burglaries and property crimes, according to a study by the Department of Justice.
And less than 90% of the time, the "law abiding, responsible gun owner" doesn't even report the gun stolen to the police.

Gun ownership isn't about personal defense or safety; it's about a sick fetish and fantasy of wanting to kill somebody.

In the time it took you to read this post, at least 1 gun was stolen from a "law abiding, responsible gun owner".

"estimated"

/thread.

422af7848fd0ef10bb09ceeea022e22b.jpg

You should worry about your Tide Pods getting stolen

10uvrk.jpg

Whem my house was broken into my two shotguns were not stolen, so I guess I prove you wrong again!

That time they weren't. But what about next time?

And your shotguns didn't stop thieves from breaking into your home, so what fucking good were they, then?

Thanks for helping me prove my point that gun ownership is just about personal wish fulfillment.

Also my ownership of my two shotguns have nothing to do with your wold ass fetish and in fact it has to do with hunting wilde hogs and dogs that harm my land and livestock, so again you are wrong!!

You can't hunt those creatures with a bow or crossbow? For 49,500 years of human existence, bows worked just fine to keep wild animals at bay. There's also all sorts of anti-animal tech out there, from sensors to sirens to traps. We are to believe that humanity was bowed before the mighty power of wild hogs until guns were invented? Pfft.

You even admitted your shitty gun didn't protect your home from a break-in, simply because your home was broken into.

Of course not. But if you are going to play games with statistics, you should actually think about what they may indicate.

They indicate quite a bit, namely that you are writing them off in your attempt to avoid reconciling the monstrosity that is your position.

I wasn't playing games with statistics...YOU WERE. You were trying to diminish the gun violence problem by trying to frame it as gun ownership in total. Thing is, your problem is that the gun thefts that happen don't keep happening to the same people over and over; they happen to different all the time. So while you think you may have secured your gun, chances are you haven't and a thief will know just where to look for it when they come to steal it.

You buy a gun to protect your home from criminals armed with guns they stole from homes. THAT is a stupid cycle of idiocy that you perpetuate when you support gun ownership or bring a gun into your home.

BTW, I reject your fantasy that in an imperfect world full of fallible human beings we can completely eliminate all risks of evil and danger.

That's not my fantasy...that's your fantasy you're projecting onto me. You're the ones who stupidly believe that the crime rate declines as gun ownership increases, only all reliable surveys show that gun ownership is at its lowest levels in 40 years.

We have more guns and less crime in reality, bub.

Conservatives do not do the Victim Card

That's hilarious. Funniest thing you've posted all day. Laura Ingraham was just whining the other day about being a victim of a kid with a twitter account.

Well you and Laura Ingraham have something in common then because you are whining....wait hold on, ALL you ever do is whine, you are a whining Bedwetter, this latest Whinefest could be a Full Moon or maybe it's because you are on your period and have run out of tampons.

Situation is you are a mentally unhinged maniac, 99% of your posts illustrate this and nobody actually gives a shit what you think or post the only reason we are all responding to you is because you are just too easy and your constant unhinged meltdowns are hugely entertaining for us....keep skating on that very thin ice though....we know it's coming :eusa_whistle:

The Derp will run down soon and need to be re-wound:

robot.gif

He's turning into the resident USMB Autorantic Virtual Moonbat.

10uvrk.jpg

You are a problem because you're supplying criminals with those guns. Guns you buy to protect yourself from criminals armed with guns that they stole from people who bought them to protect from the criminals that are armed with guns that they stole from people who bought them to protect from the criminals that are armed with guns they stole from people...etc.

The entire thing is circular and masturbatory.

robot.gif

Perhaps The Derp is a Bot :smoke:

I'm just glad Derp wasn't around in 1776.

He might have been able to talk the Minute Men into giving away their muskets

10uvrk.jpg

You are a problem because you're supplying criminals with those guns. Guns you buy to protect yourself from criminals armed with guns that they stole from people who bought them to protect from the criminals that are armed with guns that they stole from people who bought them to protect from the criminals that are armed with guns they stole from people...etc.

The entire thing is circular and masturbatory.

^^^^ You have already posted that insanity countless times, yet here you are again posting it.

robot.gif

Perhaps The Derp is a Bot :smoke:

AU: Artifiicial Unintelligence

Conservatives do not do the Victim Card

That's hilarious. Funniest thing you've posted all day. Laura Ingraham was just whining the other day about being a victim of a kid with a twitter account.

Well you and Laura Ingraham have something in common then because you are whining....wait hold on, ALL you ever do is whine, you are a whining Bedwetter, this latest Whinefest could be a Full Moon or maybe it's because you are on your period and have run out of tampons.

Situation is you are a mentally unhinged maniac, 99% of your posts illustrate this and nobody actually gives a shit what you think or post the only reason we are all responding to you is because you are just too easy and your constant unhinged meltdowns are hugely entertaining for us....keep skating on that very thin ice though....we know it's coming :eusa_whistle:

I mean at this point, you can't seem to formulate an argument on the topic of guns without cowardly running away or trying to gaslight it because you don't like how it makes you feel.

And ultimately, that is what the gun argument is about; your fucking feelings. Your feelings that you need a gun to protect yourself, ostensibly because you're either lazy, or too weak in mind and body to protect yourself. So the want for a gun is entirely emotional. It's all about your feelings, as squishy as they may be.

I'm just glad Derp wasn't around in 1776.He might have been able to talk the Minute Men into giving away their muskets

Of course, the reality of 1776 is far from the reality of 2018.

But if you're really all about living as the Founders intended, next time you need health care, try leeches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back