23,207 Fraudulent Texas Voters Registered by SEIU Member

Service Employees International Union (SEIU) member Steve Caddle of Houston, Texas has been caught registering 23,207 fake voters in Harris County alone due to the hard detective work of Catherine Engelbrecht and her “True the Vote” project.

This is one of the best examples of what good citizen activism inspired by Tea Party principles can do for their community.

Catherine Engelbrecht was sick and tired of the vote fraud perpetrated by unions and Democrats and set out to expose it herself. Along with many friends who donated their time, computers, and sweat, they’ve uncovered thousands upon thousands of illegal Democrat “voters” in Texas.

“The integrity of the voting rolls in Harris County, Texas, appears to be under an organized & systematic attack by the group operating under the name Houston Votes,” the Harris voter registrar, Leo Vasquez, charged as he passed on the documentation to the district attorney.

Well, due to the excellent work of Catherine Engelbrecht and her “True the Vote” project, we see exposed at least some of the criminal behavior of Texas Democrats and Union thugs.

So what was the outcome of Engelbrecht’s hard work?

All of Harris County’s voting machines were torched in a three-alarm fire by person or persons unknown.

Texas Insider 23,207 Fraudulent Texas Voters Registered by SEIU Member

I'm sure the crack team at the DOJ will be right on this. :eusa_whistle:

The allegations are bogus.

The GOP never does anything about it anyways, they are just the least damaging of the two Parties. In the year 2010, it is beyond stupid we don't have better voter verification laws, and highlights the complete ineptitude of government, and both Parties. Big government is unable to fix the most basic of issues, and can never stay focused long enough to do the job right. Any reform effort will more than likely end up in a courtroom monopolized by Democrats unless it gets to the SJC.

Big government is a clown show.

Bush and Delay could have put the Democrat out of business by insisting on a National Voter ID card.

Yet you IMPLIED in your response you were not a liberal. Par for the course from you.

What? Are you drinking early in the morning there RGS? It's a well established fact here that I'm a Liberal. At this point, I think you're just trying to pick a fight because you can't do anything with this clearly false thread at this point.

Once you eliminate the multiple voter and the non-living, the Democrats would probably get Green Party numbers. They're just not mainstream. In fact if the elections were fair, they should lose well over 100 seats in 2010

Once you eliminate the multiple voter and the non-living, the Democrats would probably get Green Party numbers. They're just not mainstream. In fact if the elections were fair, they should lose well over 100 seats ion 2010

Are you just going to keep spamming the same exact point just worded differently over and over again? Man, whoever is paying you to post here is doing a piss-poor job.

It's funny too since you're the one on record saying if it wasn't for Michael Steele, the Dems would lose big in 2010 too. You just seem to blame everybody but the actual Republicans running for office for not taking over 100 seats for the Dems. Not a big surprise by any means on your part.

Once you eliminate the multiple voter and the non-living, the Democrats would probably get Green Party numbers. They're just not mainstream. In fact if the elections were fair, they should lose well over 100 seats ion 2010

Are you just going to keep spamming the same exact point just worded differently over and over again? Man, whoever is paying you to post here is doing a piss-poor job.

It's funny too since you're the one on record saying if it wasn't for Michael Steele, the Dems would lose big in 2010 too. You just seem to blame everybody but the actual Republicans running for office for not taking over 100 seats for the Dems. Not a big surprise by any means on your part.

Dems will lose and the republican Party is increasingly irrelevant.

Here in NY Gillibrand is in a tight race against a Republican you couldn't pick out of a police line up because the RNC won't spend a nickle in the State.

With a real robust national campaign like Newt orchestrated in 94 they would pick up 100+ seats since neither Gillibrand in NY or Boxer in CA seem to be safe this time.

I lived in the Bronx, my sister heard people behind her saying "this is my 6th vote today"

The most dependable Democrat Voter is not blacks, its Voter Fraud.

I'm convinced black do not support the Democrat Party in any where near the numbers that are alleged. Youth unemployment is over 50%! Black unemployment is 16% Who would support that?

Baghdad has fairer election than any Democrat precinct

are you not familiar with the fact that just because someone is REGISTERED, does not mean the VOTED?

Or is that too difficult a thing to comprehend?

EVERY party... EVERY politician... EVERY group... does this stuff.

Tell me how many fraudulently REGISTERED people showed up at the polls.

Thanks.

I always liked the Philly vote where they swung state and federal elections with more votes than eligible voters. That is hilarious............

I am reminded of the words of Andy Stern (President, SEUI) "We use the power of persuasion, and if that doesn't work, we use the persuasion of power". Perhaps he should have added "and if they both fail, we cheat."

I await the rabid left to explain it as an 'isolated' occurrence.

Well, well, well, the story is anti-liberal so CG accepts it as true.

lol

Baghdad has fairer election than any Democrat precinct

are you not familiar with the fact that just because someone is REGISTERED, does not mean the VOTED?

Or is that too difficult a thing to comprehend?

EVERY party... EVERY politician... EVERY group... does this stuff.

Tell me how many fraudulently REGISTERED people showed up at the polls.

Thanks.

Right Jilly.

This is like someone pointing a gun at you and misfiring and saying, "hey, I didn't really shoot you, right? What's the harm?"

Maybe every group does, maybe, but I think it accounts for 25% of the vote for every Democrat

I'll for a national Voter ID system. How about you?

Gee, I dunno. If I'm a SEIU bigwig and we're gonna send one of our boys to a new area for some voter registration mischief, I might very well come up with the idea that he be a 'former' member, just in case the stuff somehow ends up hitting the fan. But that's just me.

Member or non-member, if the allegations are true, ANYBODY, regardless of race, religion or political persuasion who is involved in fraudulent voter registration or other voter manipulation should be officially investigated and if necessary charged with violation of voter tampering laws. Failing that, at the very least they should be charged with some general fraud charge.

All such persons who were fraudulently added to voter rolls should be purged.

We may have to resort to the use of the Arabic method of finger dipping in ink. Privacy concerns notwithstanding, the US has got to come up with a workable plan to stem the tide of voter fraud.

The vast majority of voter/vote manipulations are and always have been conducted by the GOP. The difference between the GOP way and the Dem way, the GOP uses law enforcement and corporations in its voter/vote manipulations.

Member or non-member, if the allegations are true, ANYBODY, regardless of race, religion or political persuasion who is involved in fraudulent voter registration or other voter manipulation should be officially investigated and if necessary charged with violation of voter tampering laws. Failing that, at the very least they should be charged with some general fraud charge.

All such persons who were fraudulently added to voter rolls should be purged.

We may have to resort to the use of the Arabic method of finger dipping in ink. Privacy concerns notwithstanding, the US has got to come up with a workable plan to stem the tide of voter fraud.

The vast majority of voter/vote manipulations are and always have been conducted by the GOP. The difference between the GOP way and the Dem way, the GOP uses law enforcement and corporations in its voter/vote manipulations.

Yeah, that must be it. Hillarious.

Service Employees International Union (SEIU) member Steve Caddle of Houston, Texas has been caught registering 23,207 fake voters in Harris County alone due to the hard detective work of Catherine Engelbrecht and her “True the Vote” project.

This is one of the best examples of what good citizen activism inspired by Tea Party principles can do for their community.

Catherine Engelbrecht was sick and tired of the vote fraud perpetrated by unions and Democrats and set out to expose it herself. Along with many friends who donated their time, computers, and sweat, they’ve uncovered thousands upon thousands of illegal Democrat “voters” in Texas.

“The integrity of the voting rolls in Harris County, Texas, appears to be under an organized & systematic attack by the group operating under the name Houston Votes,” the Harris voter registrar, Leo Vasquez, charged as he passed on the documentation to the district attorney.

Well, due to the excellent work of Catherine Engelbrecht and her “True the Vote” project, we see exposed at least some of the criminal behavior of Texas Democrats and Union thugs.

So what was the outcome of Engelbrecht’s hard work?

All of Harris County’s voting machines were torched in a three-alarm fire by person or persons unknown.

Doubtful, Dem party history paints a different picture.

Doubtful, Dem party history paints a different picture.

box13.jpg

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/03/wheres-box-13.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back