21 minutes and 29 seconds

[

True.

have we derailed this thread enough yet?

not sure---I'm still laughing at Pinkly Taurus. How long can you hold your breath ?

Dunno.

But if I say I've got gills will I get kicked off the board, get a record number of new friends tonight or make you spew your drink on your computer screen?

Or all of the above? :lol:

It's Friday--anything goes---we got an eel lady here somewhere anyway.

Dunno.

But if I say I've got gills will I get kicked off the board, get a record number of new friends tonight or make you spew your drink on your computer screen?

We do? Hmmm ... don't believe I've met her yet. But then there are many I have not met yet.

Dunno.

We do? Hmmm ... don't believe I've met her yet. But then there are many I have not met yet.

anguille---french for eel. now tell us about those gills

anguille---french for eel.
ah - I did not know that.

See? Learn something new every day.

now tell us about those gills

Well, a gill is an anatomical structure found in many aquatic organisms. It is a respiration organ whose function is the extraction of oxygen from water and the excretion of carbon dioxide.

anguille---french for eel.
ah - I did not know that.

See? Learn something new every day.

now tell us about those gills

Well, a gill is an anatomical structure found in many aquatic organisms. It is a respiration organ whose function is the extraction of oxygen from water and the excretion of carbon dioxide.

shit---you had to say carbon dioxide, didn't you !!!! there goes the thread :lol:

shit---you had to say carbon dioxide, didn't you !!!! there goes the thread :lol:

THERE goes the thread? :lol:

Attachments

• $hijack.gif
    $hijack.gif
    8.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Forum List

Back