21 minutes and 29 seconds

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon

don't google it

guess what it means. the first person gets rep (oh lord, i sound like manifold)...i have nothing else to give the winner so....and if the mods want to give the winner extra rep or some other thing, cool.

don't google it

guess what it means. the first person gets rep (oh lord, i sound like manifold)...i have nothing else to give the winner so....and if the mods want to give the winner extra rep or some other thing, cool.

How long we wait until DavidS makes another thread on here?

don't google it

How long we wait until DavidS makes another thread on here?
:lol: EZ gets a rep!!!

don't google it

how often i have sex.....:eusa_shhh:

don't google it

The average lifespan of an opened beer?

don't google it

The amount of time between when my alarm goes off and when i actually get out of bed?

don't google it

The time between when a cat eats and when it pukes?

don't google it

How long it takes the federal government to spend a billion dollars?

don't google it

How long it takes a woman to reach her second orgasm?

don't google it

How long it takes a woman to reach her second orgasm?

You are doing it wrong.

I still get Burp and Yurt confused, it takes me 21 minutes and 29 seconds to figure out who is who.

Do I win?

If we google it, do we get negative rep?

Otherwise, I'll be holding my breath until someone guesses it.

But they don't care after 5.

If the second orgasm comes after 21 min 29 seconds, the fifth will come after 85 min, 56 seconds.

She will be raw and bloody...as will you.

It doesn't work that way.
It doesn't take the same amount of time to get to the next one, they start coming quicker (pun intended), it takes less time between them.

Either way, after 21:29 of pumping, she will likely be asleep by the time #2 occurs, so she won't even feel #3, 4, & 5.

If the second orgasm comes after 21 min 29 seconds, the fifth will come after 85 min, 56 seconds.

She will be raw and bloody...as will you.

It doesn't work that way.
It doesn't take the same amount of time to get to the next one, they start coming quicker (pun intended), it takes less time between them.

Either way, after 21:29 of pumping, she will likely be asleep by the time #2 occurs, so she won't even feel #3, 4, & 5.
Sorry about your luck when it comes to women if they are falling asleep on you.

Forum List

Back