21 minutes and 29 seconds

During a pre-race performance, escape artist David Merlini holds his breath inside a transparent aquarium filled 264 Gallons (1000 liters) of water, as he attempted to break the world record for holding ones breath underwater before the start of the Bahrain Formula One Grand Prix, in Sakhir, Bahrain on Sunday, April 26, 2009. Merlini did set a new record, holding his breath for 21 minutes and 29 seconds. (AP Photo/Luca Bruno) #

27Renault's Spanish driver Fernando Alonso drives during the Bahrain Formula One Grand Prix at the Sakhir racetrack, on April 26, 2009 in Manama. AFP PHOTO / KARIM SAHIB (KARIM SAHIB/AFP/Getty Images) #

21 minutes and 29 seconds

don't google it

guess what it means. the first person gets rep (oh lord, i sound like manifold)...i have nothing else to give the winner so....and if the mods want to give the winner extra rep or some other thing, cool.

How long it takes a woman to reach her second orgasm?

You're hanging out with the wrong women ...

If the second orgasm comes after 21 min 29 seconds, the fifth will come after 85 min, 56 seconds.

She will be raw and bloody...as will you.

It doesn't work that way.
It doesn't take the same amount of time to get to the next one, they start coming quicker (pun intended), it takes less time between them.

Ok, maybe you know some of the right women after all.

I've known a few.

Forum List

Back