2024 Poll: Pence: 40% Don Jr: 29% Nasty Nikki Haley: 26% Incredible Ivanka: 16% Little Marco: 15%

Poll: Republicans Favor Two of Trump's Children as Top 2024 Choices

Good god. I won't vote for Pence nor Don Jr. If Ivanka had a strong spine on illegals etc I would consider her...I do like her push for paid maternity leave but that's about it.

Ivanka is an intellectual lightweight
Lil Donnie is a mental midget

Pence is just too dull
Niki Haley is the only legitimate

Don Jr. Graduated from Penn's Wharton school with a BS in Economics.
Donald Trump Jr. - Wikipedia.

He also runs the Trump empire, read thru these holdings and tell me how dumb Jr is.
The Trump Organization - Wikipedia

What's dumb are the low-IQ democrats trying to ruin the US

Cruz is legal to be president and he came in 2nd in 2016, good enough.
He's probably a lot smarter now, and he was very smart to start with.
Pompeo is also very smart and would make a good prez.
Pence will be 64 in 2024, Cruz will be 54, Pompeo 61, Nikki Haley 52, and Marco will be 55.
That's a very nice field of candidates already, let the Trump's enjoy their empire.
Not missing the Trumps or Jeb.

Last edited:

Good god. I won't vote for Pence nor Don Jr. If Ivanka had a strong spine on illegals etc I would consider her...I do like her push for paid maternity leave but that's about it.
She's a liberal. So no wonder you feel that way
She's RIGHT on paid maternity leave. On immigration she is no where near strong enough. I don't believe in this left/right bullshit. I believe in what's right for the majority of Americans.

Paid maternity leave isnt right for the American people..unless its a husband paying his wife. IS that supposed to kick in before WIC , food stamps and Section 8? Weve been paying slum dwellers to breed since LBJ.
Yes it is right for the American people. Federal workers now have it but not ALL workers. Paid maternity leave is for parents who are WORKING and have a baby not freeloading negro's.

She's a liberal. So no wonder you feel that way
She's RIGHT on paid maternity leave. On immigration she is no where near strong enough. I don't believe in this left/right bullshit. I believe in what's right for the majority of Americans.

Paid maternity leave isnt right for the American people..unless its a husband paying his wife. IS that supposed to kick in before WIC , food stamps and Section 8? Weve been paying slum dwellers to breed since LBJ.
Yes it is right for the American people. Federal workers now have it but not ALL workers. Paid maternity leave is for parents who are WORKING and have a baby not freeloading negro's.

!

Republicans are stacked from Radcliffe, to Candace Owens.. I think tulsi will switch over..

Democrats are the party of old white men

Forum List

Back