2nd amendment sanctuaries are spreading, now counties in Kentucky are on board

The war would end when law enforcement pulls his security detail off the line.

I love this.

If Dimms can ignore Federal immigration laws, why can’t Cons ignore unconstitutional guns laws?

More of this. Fuck the left.

I love this.

If Dimms can ignore Federal immigration laws, why can’t Cons ignore unconstitutional guns laws?

it’s actually pretty simple. Local law enforcement is tasked with enforcing state laws. Federal laws are enforced by federal law enforcement.

I love this.

it’s actually pretty simple. Local law enforcement is tasked with enforcing state laws. Federal laws are enforced by federal law enforcement.

Sure. I think we agree on this.

So if my municipality wants to arrest illegal aliens and put them in jail, it’s legal and you support it.

I love this.

So if my municipality wants to arrest illegal aliens and put them in jail, it’s legal and you support it.
Your municipality has no laws against illegal immigration. That is constitutionally speaking the sole discretion of the federal government.

I love this.

Your municipality has no laws against illegal immigration. That is constitutionally speaking the sole discretion of the federal government.

Kinda like laws that violate the 2nd ammendment. I feel you.

The NRA and Trump were supposed to implement nationwide carry permits.
Good in your hometown and good anywhere in the country, WTF happened to that?

Who wants to drive with a gun in the car when there is no reciprocity in all jurisdictions?

Dimms should 100% support municipalities defying Federal law for their own self interest. They do it all the time.

I know lefties are not hypocrites, are they?

I love this.

Not really. You’re getting issues confused.

if you think a law violates the 2nd amendment, go to court and have it heard. I’m telling you that your local municipality has no immigration laws on the books. If you agree (as you said) that local law enforcement will enforce state and local laws, then they can’t just start arresting and charging immigration offenses on their own.

I love this.

if you think a law violates the 2nd amendment, go to court and have it heard. I’m telling you that your local municipality has no immigration laws on the books. If you agree (as you said) that local law enforcement will enforce state and local laws, then they can’t just start arresting and charging immigration offenses on their own.

Understood. If Dimms want to violate federal law it’s cool. If conservatives want to violate laws that are unconstitutional, it’s bad.

I feel you working. We have an understanding.

No one ever defies unlawful unconstitutional Laws? They submit to them and then fight them in court?

Do you mean like legal weed?

Understood. If Dimms want to violate federal law it’s cool. If conservatives want to violate laws that are unconstitutional, it’s bad.

No one ever defies unlawful unconstitutional Laws? They submit to them and then fight them in court?

Who is violating federal law? What the hell are you talking about?

Some of y’all are so off the deep end can’t even have a regular human conversation with ya.

Some of y’all are so off the deep end can’t even have a regular human conversation with ya.

According to what you said, states should obey Federal weed laws until they are overturned, right?

So you are against states legalizing weed unless the federal laws are changed.

Should DOJ arrest all people working in dispensaries?

Before it was called 2nd amendment sanctuarys, my county, Metcalfe in KY said "we will obey no further unconstitutional gun laws" That was several years back, like 2012 believe it was, could have been 8-9..

According to what you said, states should obey Federal weed laws until they are overturned, right?

What are you talking about? States don’t obey federal weed laws, people do (or don’t). States don’t enforce federal weed laws, so if the state legalized pot, that just means they aren’t going to arrest people for weed. So yeah, the DoJ could arrest everyone working in dispensaries, but they won’t.

What are you talking about? States don’t obey federal weed laws, people do (or don’t). States don’t enforce federal weed laws, so if the state legalized pot, that just means they aren’t going to arrest people for weed. So yeah, the DoJ could arrest everyone working in dispensaries, but they won’t.

Do you want them arrested? Why or why not should Federal laws be followed or ignored without repercussions?

I love this.

Ask that Arpaio idiot if he agrees.

I love this.

Ask that Arpaio idiot if he agrees.

I asked this idiot.

I am all for not following laws at are unconstitutional.

I love this.

Forum List

Back