2024 Poll: Pence: 40% Don Jr: 29% Nasty Nikki Haley: 26% Incredible Ivanka: 16% Little Marco: 15%

Of course Trumpist want to see Trump's kids follow Trump. Trumplicans are our new monarchists. They want to overturn the election. You know the election of George Washington. They want to return us to a king and royal family. Trumpist love it when Trump acts like an autocrat. They love Putin and all manner of would-be kings. They have a great disdain for Congress and elections in general.

So yeah, they would love to see Eric or Don, Jr. or Ivanka as President. Give them a coronation Trumpists would shout. That is what they want.

Of course Trumpist want to see Trump's kids follow Trump. Trumplicans are our new monarchists. They want to overturn the election. You know the election of George Washington. They want to return us to a king and royal family. Trumpist love it when Trump acts like an autocrat. They love Putin and all manner of would-be kings. They have a great disdain for Congress and elections in general.

So yeah, they would love to see Eric or Don, Jr. or Ivanka as President. Give them a coronation Trumpists would shout. That is what they want.

LMAO says Dem's who rigged a primary and tried to coronate Hillary, wife of ex president Bill. And when that failed tried to get Michelle Obama to run. You people are funny :auiqs.jpg:

Poll: Republicans Favor Two of Trump's Children as Top 2024 Choices

Good god. I won't vote for Pence nor Don Jr. If Ivanka had a strong spine on illegals etc I would consider her...I do like her push for paid maternity leave but that's about it.
She's a liberal. So no wonder you feel that way
She's RIGHT on paid maternity leave. On immigration she is no where near strong enough. I don't believe in this left/right bullshit. I believe in what's right for the majority of Americans.

Lol. Weak field of candidates. That's rich...
r

Nope, it's Ted Cruz' turn, he and Pence and possibly Hally or Marco can slug it out in 2024.
I'm not seeing the Trump kids running until they get more experience, they are very young with no military experience.
Maybe a term as senator somewhere?
Or when Trump wins a 2nd term he can set one up as an assistant DNI?

Poll: Republicans Favor Two of Trump's Children as Top 2024 Choices

Good god. I won't vote for Pence nor Don Jr. If Ivanka had a strong spine on illegals etc I would consider her...I do like her push for paid maternity leave but that's about it.
She's a liberal. So no wonder you feel that way
She's RIGHT on paid maternity leave. On immigration she is no where near strong enough. I don't believe in this left/right bullshit. I believe in what's right for the majority of Americans.

Paid maternity leave isnt right for the American people..unless its a husband paying his wife. IS that supposed to kick in before WIC , food stamps and Section 8? Weve been paying slum dwellers to breed since LBJ.

Nope, it's Ted Cruz' turn, he and Pence and possibly Hally or Marco can slug it out in 2024.
I'm not seeing the Trump kids running until they get more experience, they are very young with no military experience.
Maybe a term as senator somewhere?
Or when Trump wins a 2nd term he can set one up as an assistant DNI?
that's what they said about Donald, my friend

this is a cartoonishly weak field of candidates. WHERE'S LYIN TED? And Fit Chris Christie?

Don Jr. and Ivanka Trump among Republicans' top 2024 choices along with Pence and Haley
Go Ivanka! First woman president will be a Republican.
Anyone who votes for a woman president because SHE IS A WOMAN is an idiot! We don't vote for men because they have a penis, we vote for them for their thoughts on the issues. It should be the same for a woman. And as fact, the only woman I think has what it takes was Condoleeza Rice and maybe Haley.

Forum List

Back