2024 Poll: Biden or Harris beats trump or desantis

From the article.
In a striking expression of the profound pessimism and polarization currently afflicting U.S. politics — as well as a growing aversion to both parties’ presidential front-runners — a plurality of registered voters now say it would be “the worst thing that could happen” if either President Biden (39%) or former President Donald Trump (41%) were to win the White House again in 2024, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

Only about half as many voters say a second Trump term would be “the best thing that could happen” (22%). A mere 8% say the same about a second Biden term.

Respondents were also given a chance to say that either president’s reelection would be “mostly bad,” “mostly good,” “a mix of good and bad” or “I’m not sure.”

More chose “the worst thing that could happen” than any other option.
Nothing there to drag about for either Biden or Trump.

Biden or Harris beats trump or desantis​

They PRINT the garbage to placate demtards and you gobble it right up. You idiots will believe anything.

In the real world, democrats are scrambling right now to find someone they can replace Biddum with in 24, if he even makes it that far while begging him not to even run.

hrcdemsstupid.jpg

From the article.
In a striking expression of the profound pessimism and polarization currently afflicting U.S. politics — as well as a growing aversion to both parties’ presidential front-runners — a plurality of registered voters now say it would be “the worst thing that could happen” if either President Biden (39%) or former President Donald Trump (41%) were to win the White House again in 2024, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

Only about half as many voters say a second Trump term would be “the best thing that could happen” (22%). A mere 8% say the same about a second Biden term.

Respondents were also given a chance to say that either president’s reelection would be “mostly bad,” “mostly good,” “a mix of good and bad” or “I’m not sure.”

More chose “the worst thing that could happen” than any other option.
Nothing there to drag about for either Biden or Trump.
I would go a bit further into the demographics of those they polled.. They polled 70% democrats or non-affiliated people. Which means they polled Biden supporters... This poll shatters any hope they had of maintaining the House or Senate. this is a "we" fear Trump poll... A way to spin what is happening away from the truth. Go figure.

I would go a bit further into the demographics of those they polled.. They polled 70% democrats or non-affiliated people. Which means they polled Biden supporters... This poll shatters any hope they had of maintaining the House or Senate. this is a "we" fear Trump poll... A way to spin what is happening away from the truth. Go figure.
/——-/ These fast cheap polls are used to generate headlines. Bet you azz no candidate would spend a dime for a poll of 1500 random adults. I clicked on the POLL link to see the demographics but it’s impossible to read the fine print on a iPhone especially with all the pop up ads. Maybe you can read it:

Looks to me like the propaganda machine is in high gear to try and stop the amputation coming in November for democrats...
Of course they're emitting those high-pitched squealing noises right now. President Trump just KICKED ASS at CPAC. They're trembling in their sweaty little panties.

/——-/ These fast cheap polls are used to generate headlines. Bet you azz no candidate would spend a dime for a poll of 1500 random adults. I clicked on the POLL link to see the demographics but it’s impossible to read the fine print on a iPhone especially with all the pop up ads. Maybe you can read it:

The demographics are all over the place. they even show 101% of likely voters... I guess the dead are now counted in this poll too...
I love how they identified the news agency from which they get their information as well... This is a "we hate Trump" poll that will give them several avenues of talking points...

Forum List

Back