2020 Things I only just learned

1 and 2 are true, I never said they weren't true, I said these were excuses that you clowns use in an attempt for validity.
3 is a LIE. Not even funny that you attempt to legitimize that claim (trump had ALL legit votes)

attempts for validity.

But............but trump got 11,000,000 more votes in 2020 than 2016.
But............but trump got more votes than Any Incumbent POTUS ever.
But............but Biden had fraudulent votes and trump had all legit votes.
All are true. We know how the voter rolls are inflated with illegal registrations creating fake votes that appear legal when no such person exists. Eligible voters in WI. number 4.3 million. The voter rolls have over 6 million voters. How does that happen?

All those courts, including those run by Trump-appointed judges -- more than 60 courts -- are all in on the scheme to rig the election.

That's what these people believe. This is a cult.
That excuse has been shredded. You are in the cult hack.

Hillary wasn’t able to handle that fact. 👍

She conceded the election on national television the next morning, and participated in the peaceful transfer of power, attending Trump's Inauguration, and wishing his Administration well. She is not expected to stand up and say that wasn't a shit show, because it was.

I'd say she handled it a whole lot better than the guy who to this day has not conceded the election, sent a mob to the Capitol to overturn the will of the people, and refused to participate in the peaceful transition of power. Trump is still making false claims that the election was stolen, and raising millions of dollars off the fraud of the stolen election.

I think it's a great tragedy for your country and for the world, that you didn't have sound, capable governance in the White House when the pandemic hit. Donald Trump turned the USA into the covid pandemic host nation for the world. The virus is still running free and mutating, and your citizens, so many of whom are unvaxxed, are all travelling all over the world with their new variants.

She conceded the election on national television the next morning, and participated in the peaceful transfer of power, attending Trump's Inauguration, and wishing his Administration well. She is not expected to stand up and say that wasn't a shit show, because it was.

I'd say she handled it a whole lot better than the guy who to this day has not conceded the election, sent a mob to the Capitol to overturn the will of the people, and refused to participate in the peaceful transition of power. Trump is still making false claims that the election was stolen, and raising millions of dollars off the fraud of the stolen election.

I think it's a great tragedy for your country and for the world, that you didn't have sound, capable governance in the White House when the pandemic hit. Donald Trump turned the USA into the covid pandemic host nation for the world. The virus is still running free and mutating, and your citizens, so many of whom are unvaxxed, are all travelling all over the world with their new variants.
You do not concede when you are cheated. Trump will never concede and has every right to do just that and the right to tell people why he is doing it. You are criminalizing free speech.

She conceded the election on national television the next morning,

Hey Moron. You’re arguing a different point. She fucked up before she “conceded.” She campaigned in a stupid way. She got more popular votes and lost all the same because she was too inept to factor in the electoral college.

Other than that, you may be a dope but at least you’re off topic.

So what? Voting is conducted by mail in and in person. In a lot of states, this has gone on for years.
Again, it wasn't until the savior lost his re-election bid that all of the sudden, mail in voting became a problem.
Biden won. Trump lost.
It wasn't a product of how the votes were cast. It was a product of the fact that Trump was a terrible President.
And the voters showed him the exit. :)
I was flipping between Fox, MSNBC and CNN that night.

MSNBC and CNN kept saying that Biden would get a lion's share of the votes late because the states counted mail-in ballots last. They said it over and over. Over and over.

And sure enough, that's what happened. No surprise.

In 2020
  • Trump won the in person vote in EVERY SINGLE STATE, even better than Reagan in 1984. Biden lost Delaware in person
  • There were 29MM votes mailed in 2016 and 66MM in 2020
  • Biden "won" the mail in votes
Oof…
You’re just now figuring this out?
:eusa_doh:

Eligible voters in WI. number 4.3 million. The voter rolls have over 6 million voters. How does that happen?
Based on data from the Wisconsin Elections Commission.
The agency says there were around 3.7 million registered voters as of Nov. 1, 2020

Voter turnout is reported to have topped 3.2 million, the highest turnout Wisconsin has seen since the 2004 election.

That should be easy to prove.

How about you post a link with those supporting numbers?
Can you do that, or will you make an excuse for WHY you can't.
Yes I do and I was off by 1 million. There are 7 million on the voters rolls when eligible voters number 4.3 million
. Finally, Gableman said his investigation found that there were far more people registered to vote than were eligible; 4.5 million eligible voters, but over 7 million on the rolls.

All those courts, including those run by Trump-appointed judges -- more than 60 courts -- are all in on the scheme to rig the election.

That's what these people believe. This is a cult.
False claim ^ based on a false assertion.

Most courts, if not all, dismissed the various cases on procedural grounds. Not on the merits.

That you cultists on the stupid left can’t grasp or admit as much is sad. Not surprising. But typical of you.

Forum List

Back