Breaking Update: Biden to BAN Transporting Fossil Fuels by Train

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Get ready for explosive prices at the pump. Just a reminder, Biden has also made it impossible to build pipelines. If you can’t run natural gas through a pipeline you need to liquefy the natural gas and transport it my train, truck or ship. These Marxist are fully surrounding their target. No drilling, no transporting and no using, e.g., no gas stoves or furnaces.

Get ready for explosive prices at the pump. Just a reminder, Biden has also made it impossible to build pipelines. If you can’t run natural gas through a pipeline you need to liquefy the natural gas and transport it my train, truck or ship. These Marxist are fully surrounding their target. No drilling, no transporting and no using, e.g., no gas stoves or furnaces.

Why do you just make-up shit, "made it impossible to build pipelines".

I guess it’s safer to use 18 wheelers on I-40 out to CA with punks in rice rocket cars zipping in and out cutting them off? Obiden knows best. Pipelines can be blown up by Greens.//

if you end construction on the biggest pipeline project going (the only one?) yes that ends new pipelines. Also Raises fuel costs. Now tankers and trucks use fuel to being fuel. Stupid much?

Can you not flippin read? WTF, are you talking about, Keystone? Keystone wasn't going to carry natural gas. The OP is about natural gas. The article I linked documented three new natural gas pipeline approvals in the first quarter of 2022. The above link is a spreadsheet with literally dozens of approved pipelines. Quit making shit up.

Can you not flippin read? WTF, are you talking about, Keystone? Keystone wasn't going to carry natural gas. The OP is about natural gas. The article I linked documented three new natural gas pipeline approvals in the first quarter of 2022. The above link is a spreadsheet with literally dozens of approved pipelines. Quit making shit up.
Nothing is being made up.

Do you ever read the articles you use for links????

In a federal filing Friday ahead of the holiday weekend, the Department of Transportation's Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) formally suspended the 2020 authorization of LNG transportation in rail tank cars. The rule will remain in effect until either a permanent rule regarding LNG rail tank car transportation is proposed and finalized — a process that may take several months — or June 30, 2025.

Bullshit, "Biden has made it impossible to build pipelines". Completely fabricated HORSESHIT as indicated by the dozens of approved pipeline projects listed in the spreadsheet I linked.

Biden Administration Approves Key Permit for West ...​

1694359583955.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › 2023/05/16 › climate › biden...

May 16, 2023 — The Biden administration has granted a crucial permit for the Mountain Valley Pipeline, a project championed by Senator Joe Manchin III of ...

Forum List

Back