2020 prediction!!!

Given the mid terms and the last special election results, I think that the Democrats will have majority in both chambers and Trump will win reelection. Not because he earned it but because it will be handed to him. Call it Russia and Putin effect or the democrats weak candidates. To me it will be a dream scenario, to break his ego and expose his crimes.

Yea ,fuck the best economy in decades, lets reelect some more worthless democrats, moron.

1. What is wrong with America that Trump is making worse?

Racism. Political discord.

1. We disagree about ICE. The drug cartels and gangs like MS-13 are nothing to fuck with.

No, they really aren't. I mean, Iknow they are for racist like you who piss themselves when they see brown skin.. but normal people... meh, not so much.

Trump has at most 5-years of presidency, he can't become a dictator. He showed the K-Street "establishment" pols of both parties how to run the government instead of lining their pockets as Wall Street moves jobs overseas. Trump is re-writing trade agreements to advantage the US economy. Trump is a populist in-charge having a good result.

Well, he's 73 so he won't be around that long...

But Trump isn't running the government... he's just had the advantage of inheriting a growing economy where someone else did the hard work.

Given the mid terms and the last special election results, I think that the Democrats will have majority in both chambers and Trump will win reelection. Not because he earned it but because it will be handed to him. Call it Russia and Putin effect or the democrats weak candidates. To me it will be a dream scenario, to break his ego and expose his crimes.

There is no way the Dems will take the Senate, and they'll be lucky to hold the House

my own prediction is that no matter the outcome, Issa will still be working to turn this country into a jackbooted Islamic theocracy.

1. What is wrong with America that Trump is making worse?

Racism. Political discord.

1. We disagree about ICE. The drug cartels and gangs like MS-13 are nothing to fuck with.

No, they really aren't. I mean, know they are for racist like you who piss themselves when they see brown skin.. but normal people... meh, not so much.

The democrats want to keep playing the race card, "reparations" anyone?
I'm not seeing race relations any worse than normal, except the dems want to keep their urban plantation voters under their thumbs.

How is discussing drug cartels and MS-13 being fearful of Hispanics?
Trump will beat the dem candidate like a baby seal with their stupid policies

Last edited:
Is that so? 17 inaccuracies and omissions.

Wow... long way between "Innacuracies" and "A vast plot to stage a coup against Trump".

Let's look at one of them... Just picked at random

1. Included a source characterization statement asserting that Steele’s prior reporting had been “corroborated and used in criminal proceedings,” which overstated the significance of Steele’s past reporting and was not approved by Steele’s FBI handling agent, as required by the Woods Procedures;

OMG,OMG,OMG.... "overstated". "not approved". Really?

End of the day, this is like a sleazy lawyer arguing that Brisco and Logan didn't have probable cause when they arrested the Ax Murderer...

Is that so? 17 inaccuracies and omissions.

Wow... long way between "Innacuracies" and "A vast plot to stage a coup against Trump".

Let's look at one of them... Just picked at random

1. Included a source characterization statement asserting that Steele’s prior reporting had been “corroborated and used in criminal proceedings,” which overstated the significance of Steele’s past reporting and was not approved by Steele’s FBI handling agent, as required by the Woods Procedures;

OMG,OMG,OMG.... "overstated". "not approved". Really?

End of the day, this is like a sleazy lawyer arguing that Brisco and Logan didn't have probable cause when they arrested the Ax Murderer...
17 is not 2. Don’t be obtuse. Let’s see what the voters say in 2020.

I don’t see how you envision a scenario where Trump wins reelection but somehow loses the Senate. That doesn’t really make any sense

I'm confident that after the 2020 elections, our elected leaders will do the right thing, stop listening to their whacked-out bases, put the country first and start communicating, collaborating and innovating together for the good of America
I find your indefatigable optimism inspiring. However, once the gloves have come off, it's very difficult to get them back on again.
Yeah. I'm not holding my breath, but I sure would like to think that we're better than this.
Politics is an ugly business ... it doesn't attract those who are inclined to the good.
What really concerns me is that I think the ugliness is metastasizing. It's obviously happening in our culture and everyday life (from sports to freakin' restaurants), but anecdotally I'm seeing it more and more just as I talk to people. This angry, rabid way they'll just launch into what seems like a pre-planned diatribe. I started noticing that two or three years ago and it only seems to be getting worse.

Or, I'm just losing my marbles and imagining it. One of the two.

The latter.

How do Democrats win the Senate in your opinion, especially when the Republicans are all but guaranteed to win their Alabama seat back?
What happened in Aalabama can be repeated, especially having more GOP seats for grab.

I don’t see how you envision a scenario where Trump wins reelection but somehow loses the Senate. That doesn’t really make any sense
Same sense that gave us Trump in 2016?

And the same reaction when he's re-elected in 2020.

hillary-clinton-party-loss-621871878-toni-l-sandys-washington-post-getty-resized.jpg

I predict torrential rains in the form of Democrat tears, after they lose both Houses and the Presidency. Not because it will be taken from them, but because they deserve it!

Is it too late for the Democrats to pick a new candidate?

maxresdefault.jpg

Hillary's Mini-Me

1e3egc.jpg

And the same reaction when he's re-elected in 2020.

hillary-clinton-party-loss-621871878-toni-l-sandys-washington-post-getty-resized.jpg
So was he and the minority that were backing him.

Forum List

Back