2020 election prospects

Were Tainted Tommy's Wet Dream to come true Red Jeremy would be America's next president AND would be Britain's next PM. But only that latter bit until the gender repair surgery were done and the old queen would be the new Queen.

Double Talk 101.

So you think that it was okay for them to claim the police planted evidence? I'm just asking.

Canon of ethics... you can't put forth a legal theory you know is false, and that is exactly what the Dream Team did.
When you’re a defense lawyer you do your best to defend your client. It is up to the prosecution to convince the judge that the defense is full of crap. Many innocent people get convicted as well because their defense attorneys were terrible. The system is far from perfect but every defendant is allowed due process. Questioning the character of witnesses and investigators is par for the course when defending someone.

When you’re a defense lawyer you do your best to defend your client. It is up to the prosecution to convince the judge that the defense is full of crap. Many innocent people get convicted as well because their defense attorneys were terrible. The system is far from perfect but every defendant is allowed due process. Questioning the character of witnesses and investigators is par for the course when defending someone.

No, guy, the system is fucked up, if slick lawyers get people they know are guilty as sin off on technicalities or fooling juries.

Just like it's fucked up when cops and prosecutors railroad innocent people.

No, guy, the system is fucked up, if slick lawyers get people they know are guilty as sin off on technicalities or fooling juries.

Just like it's fucked up when cops and prosecutors railroad innocent people.
You’re mentally ill. I said it wasn’t perfect but the defense has that right, guy.

You’re mentally ill. I said it wasn’t perfect but the defense has that right, guy.

Well, they shouldn't. ANd, no, they really don't. In fact, it is against the law for a Lawyer to present evidence he knows is false.

The problem in the OJ Case was again, one Lance Ito who liked seeing himself on TV more than he liked doing his job. He should have slapped the Dream Team down every time they tried to pull that race card shit.

This thread is hilarious. We are just 36 months in the rears from the joke of a group that led the pubs to pick a reality tv star who is a full time real estate swindler. And you guys want to complain about the democratic field? Keep posting your nonsense buzzwords. Most of you are uneducated or super old farts. The progressive educated will inherit this land. We just have to tolerate you dumbasses in the meantime.

Well, they shouldn't. ANd, no, they really don't. In fact, it is against the law for a Lawyer to present evidence he knows is false.

The problem in the OJ Case was again, one Lance Ito who liked seeing himself on TV more than he liked doing his job. He should have slapped the Dream Team down every time they tried to pull that race card shit.
“Shouldn’t” is an opinion not a fact.

This thread is hilarious. We are just 36 months in the rears from the joke of a group that led the pubs to pick a reality tv star who is a full time real estate swindler. And you guys want to complain about the democratic field? Keep posting your nonsense buzzwords. Most of you are uneducated or super old farts. The progressive educated will inherit this land. We just have to tolerate you dumbasses in the meantime.

The dems have the urban plantations, but the rest of the country rejects their nonsense.

upload_2019-11-5_7-25-30.jpeg

Okay, buddy, I realize you think the Shyster Lawyers making a mockery of justice is a good thing, but most sensible people think this is about right and wrong, not who hired the better lawyer.

Dershawitz made a career of getting obviously guilty people off on technicalities... that's kind of fucked up.

Okay, buddy, I realize you think the Shyster Lawyers making a mockery of justice is a good thing, but most sensible people think this is about right and wrong, not who hired the better lawyer.

Dershawitz made a career of getting obviously guilty people off on technicalities... that's kind of fucked up.
Again your opinion is not a fact. Most people? Really? LOL.

If you took a poll, to see if a trial is about "Determining guilt" vs. "Who got the better lawyer", most people would say the former.

The reality is the latter.

Which is why you get shit like Felicity Huffman getting a whopping 11 days in prison for cheating her daughter into College and the poor black lady who lied about her address to get her daughter into a better school got five years.

Lawyers have fucked up justice...

If you took a poll, to see if a trial is about "Determining guilt" vs. "Who got the better lawyer", most people would say the former.

The reality is the latter.

Which is why you get shit like Felicity Huffman getting a whopping 11 days in prison for cheating her daughter into College and the poor black lady who lied about her address to get her daughter into a better school got five years.

Lawyers have fucked up justice...
Again, this is our judicial system. Ever hear the saying “don’t hate the player hate the game “? You’re blaming the lawyers but they are just playing by the rules that Congress created. Conversely I think our immigration policies suck but you have zero issues with that. It’s mind boggling that you believe that just because someone is born here to illegals that person becomes a citizen automatically but that happens here. I am not angry at the actual illegals and their kids but I am angry at our politicians for allowing such laws to exist.

Again, this is our judicial system. Ever hear the saying “don’t hate the player hate the game “? You’re blaming the lawyers but they are just playing by the rules that Congress created.

No, I blame them for being unethical... it's not the rules, it's lack of ethics on the part of lawyers.

If Cochrane and DershaSHITz knew OJ slaughtered his wife, and made up lies about corrupt cops and drug gangs even THEY knew were untrue, they were unethical. They should have been sanctioned and disbarred.

Conversely I think our immigration policies suck but you have zero issues with that. It’s mind boggling that you believe that just because someone is born here to illegals that person becomes a citizen automatically but that happens here.

That's specifically spelled out in the Constitution.

Again, this is our judicial system. Ever hear the saying “don’t hate the player hate the game “? You’re blaming the lawyers but they are just playing by the rules that Congress created.

No, I blame them for being unethical... it's not the rules, it's lack of ethics on the part of lawyers.

If Cochrane and DershaSHITz knew OJ slaughtered his wife, and made up lies about corrupt cops and drug gangs even THEY knew were untrue, they were unethical. They should have been sanctioned and disbarred.

Conversely I think our immigration policies suck but you have zero issues with that. It’s mind boggling that you believe that just because someone is born here to illegals that person becomes a citizen automatically but that happens here.

That's specifically spelled out in the Constitution.
How do you know they knew? But even if they did they are required to provide the best defense possible. Again, don’t hate the player hate the game.

12 months from the election and what are the options for the GOP ?

Will they stick with Trump ?

Do they have time to get behind an alternative ?

What price their credibility if they continue to back Donny ?

I know the cultists on here dont have a problem with anything he does but surely educated Americans realise that something is rotten and will vote accordingly ?

In the UK a delegation of Grandees would meet with the problem and tell them that the game was over. Is that likely,or possible, in the US ?

Tommy you never answered, are you and Jimmy birds of the same feather?

Forum List

Back