2020 election prospects

They were!? And you have proof of this of course. LOL. Captain tin foil hat.

Oh, please, guy, you know the Russians wanted Trump the curious thing is why you think that's okay.

Why would you think that Uncle Pooty would prefer one of the world's most Stable Geniuses as an adversary, instead of an old bag with serious medical problems and a penchant for overindulging in adult beverages like Mrs. Clinton? Remember he ran roughshod over B. Hussein O's "red line", conquering the Crimea on the Big O's watch. So far under Trump, he's got nothing.

Sure, Trump is more of an enjoyable guy to shoot the shit with as a regular dude. But Pooty is interested in actually achieving things for his own country. And it would be a lot better to have a weak like like Clinton or Obama or Bite Me in the WH.

12 months from the election and what are the options for the GOP ?

Will they stick with Trump ?

Do they have time to get behind an alternative ?

What price their credibility if they continue to back Donny ?

I know the cultists on here dont have a problem with anything he does but surely educated Americans realise that something is rotten and will vote accordingly ?

In the UK a delegation of Grandees would meet with the problem and tell them that the game was over. Is that likely,or possible, in the US ?
Trump is going to win, fool. He will beat Pocahontas like a drum.

The 2020 election prospects are dim for the Democrats. Trump is going to have a decisive victory and now likely see the House go red as well. This is the weakest Democratic field since Walter Mondale. The frenzy to remove Trump just months before an election reflects the panic.

If the Democrats thought they were in a good position, they would focus on the election for the sake of their nominee. It would be much more desirable to win an election against Trump head to head, then to remove him just months before and create a division where half the country thinks the new President is not legit because they never beat Trump.

But, they know they are toast and have nothing to lose at this point. So, we will endure this charade and Trump will move on after Nov 2020 with a mandate.

I know the cultists on here dont have a problem with anything he does but surely educated Americans realise that something is rotten and will vote accordingly ?

In the UK a delegation of Grandees would meet with the problem and tell them that the game was over. Is that likely,or possible, in the US ?

We have one of the greatest presidents in American history. A real American.

You have a fake Indian.

Questions?

The 2020 election prospects are dim for the Democrats. Trump is going to have a decisive victory and now likely see the House go red as well. This is the weakest Democratic field since Walter Mondale. The frenzy to remove Trump just months before an election reflects the panic.

If the Democrats thought they were in a good position, they would focus on the election for the sake of their nominee. It would be much more desirable to win an election against Trump head to head, then to remove him just months before and create a division where half the country thinks the new President is not legit because they never beat Trump.

But, they know they are toast and have nothing to lose at this point. So, we will endure this charade and Trump will move on after Nov 2020 with a mandate.

Exactly.

Donald Trump is playing the libs like a Stradivarius, sucking up all of the attention as a whole generation of Democrat Party leaders in the 2020 race are wilting in the Trump sunlight. And those prospectives who are in the US Senate should hope that Trump doesn't get impeached. Their one and only issue will be off the boards as they aren't permitted to discuss it while the case is going on.

This process is happening because donny has been a naughty boy. Its hilarious that you think the democrats somehow made trump make an illegal offer to a foreign power.

This process is happening because donny has been a naughty boy. Its hilarious that you think the democrats somehow made trump make an illegal offer to a foreign power.

It isn't "illegal" for any President to ask a foreign power to investigate miscreants.

Even if they are declared candidates in an upcoming election. President Wilson not only had his rival Eugene V Debs investigated, he had Mr. Debs sent to the penitentiary.

Now Hunter and Joe Biden are a different matter all together. Hunter Biden must be looked into extensively.

Trump stays and his credibility only grows.

The left (including your sorry ass) predicted:

1. WWIII
2. Stock Market Crash
3. Open Lynchings
4. War with Mexico
5. Deportment of 20 million ILLEGALS (said it...fuck you New York).

Where is their credibility ? Uh.........

No alternative needed.

All we need is the house and for Ruth Bader Ginsburg to die.

Russians wanted chaos and for triggered Leftists to whine. Here is the thing, mission accomplished. You’re a retard. You don’t believe in due process and you want me to believe your conspiracy theories. Who was the President when Russia interfered?

Here's the thing.. We could present you with tape of Putin and Trump conspiring, and you still wouldn't beleive it.

Trump is getting due process.

What I find amusing is the same people who thought Clinton should be impeached over a blow job are the ones claiming that this blatant lawbreaking is "no big deal".

Russians wanted chaos and for triggered Leftists to whine. Here is the thing, mission accomplished. You’re a retard. You don’t believe in due process and you want me to believe your conspiracy theories. Who was the President when Russia interfered?

Here's the thing.. We could present you with tape of Putin and Trump conspiring, and you still wouldn't beleive it.

Trump is getting due process.

What I find amusing is the same people who thought Clinton should be impeached over a blow job are the ones claiming that this blatant lawbreaking is "no big deal".
Here is the thing, I could present you with the President of Ukraine saying there was no QPQ...-that actually happened and you still don’t believe it. I was 18 when the Clinton saga happened? Could not care less back then. Here is the thing he was not impeached over a BJ but over coercing witnesses to lie. LOL and you say you’re a history major. Idiot.

Here is the thing, I could present you with the President of Ukraine saying there was no QPQ...-that actually happened and you still don’t believe it.

You could, but it would be meaningless... no foreign president is going to admit that Trump rolled him.

I was 18 when the Clinton saga happened? Could not care less back then. Here is the thing he was not impeached over a BJ but over coercing witnesses to lie.

Well, he wasn't. Subornation of Perjury never made it to the Senate as a count. The only two counts that made it to the Senate were Perjury and Obstruction. Abuse of Power and Subornation of Perjury were never counts the Senate considered.

You see, I was actually paying attention during the Clinton years, and I used to be pretty right wing back then. Didn't have to read history, I lived it...

The problem that they had was when Lewinsky got up there and said, "Nope, I lied on my own because I didn't want to get caught in the middle of this shit that ended up ruining my life."

Here is the thing, I could present you with the President of Ukraine saying there was no QPQ...-that actually happened and you still don’t believe it.

You could, but it would be meaningless... no foreign president is going to admit that Trump rolled him.

I was 18 when the Clinton saga happened? Could not care less back then. Here is the thing he was not impeached over a BJ but over coercing witnesses to lie.

Well, he wasn't. Subornation of Perjury never made it to the Senate as a count. The only two counts that made it to the Senate were Perjury and Obstruction. Abuse of Power and Subornation of Perjury were never counts the Senate considered.

You see, I was actually paying attention during the Clinton years, and I used to be pretty right wing back then. Didn't have to read history, I lived it...

The problem that they had was when Lewinsky got up there and said, "Nope, I lied on my own because I didn't want to get caught in the middle of this shit that ended up ruining my life."
The Ukraine’s President could have easily said QPQ... LOL so now you’re calling him a liar. Here is the thing, you’re a sheep. First a Republican sheep and now a Democrat sheep. I have never belonged to a political party. You also said you don’t believe in due process, guy. You’re the epitome of dumbass.

The Ukraine’s President could have easily said QPQ... LOL so now you’re calling him a liar.

He's a politician, of course he's a liar! You must be young.

He's not going to get up in front of his people and say, "Yup, I let the Game Show Host from America bully me into starting a bullshit investigation." His own parliament would vote his ass out.

You also said you don’t believe in due process, guy

When did I say that? Trump is getting due process. More than he probably deserves.

The Ukraine’s President could have easily said QPQ... LOL so now you’re calling him a liar.

He's a politician, of course he's a liar! You must be young.

He's not going to get up in front of his people and say, "Yup, I let the Game Show Host from America bully me into starting a bullshit investigation." His own parliament would vote his ass out.

You also said you don’t believe in due process, guy

When did I say that? Trump is getting due process. More than he probably deserves.
Really? When you said people like OJ Simpson and the Boston Marathon Bomber were obviously guilty and don’t need a defense. So you said politicians lie, why should I believe Adam Schiff?

Really? When you said people like OJ Simpson and the Boston Marathon Bomber were obviously guilty and don’t need a defense. So you said politicians lie, why should I believe Adam Schiff?

Where did I say OJ didn't deserve due process? (I didn't even talk about the Marathon bombers, so not sure why they came in.) He totally deserved a trial. What we got was a fucking circus, and I mostly blame Judge Ito for letting it get out of hand. But you were a youngen then, and probably don't remember that, little boy.

Where did I say OJ didn't deserve due process? (I didn't even talk about the Marathon bombers, so not sure why they came in.) He totally deserved a trial. What we got was a fucking circus, and I mostly blame Judge Ito for letting it get out of hand. But you were a youngen then, and probably don't remember that, little boy.
Liar. You’re such a lying fuck face. You said Dershowitz defended an obviously guilty guy who didn’t deserve a defense. Just go away. Loser. If you’re going to start lying fuck off.

Liar. You’re such a lying fuck face. You said Dershowitz defended an obviously guilty guy who didn’t deserve a defense. Just go away. Loser. If you’re going to start lying fuck off.

Never said he didn't deserve a defense. I would be all for a diminished capacity defense, which is what he could have argued due to all the drugs he was snorting at the time.

Claiming that there was a racist conspriacy to frame him was bullshit, and Ito never should have let it happen.

Never said he didn't deserve a defense. I would be all for a diminished capacity defense, which is what he could have argued due to all the drugs he was snorting at the time.

Claiming that there was a racist conspriacy to frame him was bullshit, and Ito never should have let it happen.
So does he deserve a defense or not? Your double talk is amusing. Take your meds, guy.

Forum List

Back