2020 election prospects

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
12 months from the election and what are the options for the GOP ?

Will they stick with Trump ?

Do they have time to get behind an alternative ?

What price their credibility if they continue to back Donny ?

I know the cultists on here dont have a problem with anything he does but surely educated Americans realise that something is rotten and will vote accordingly ?

In the UK a delegation of Grandees would meet with the problem and tell them that the game was over. Is that likely,or possible, in the US ?

The GOP is Trump's party. He is King of the Talk Radio Nutters. Anyone who bucks him is labeled a commie and banished.

The Democrats have completely lost their shit and are trying to out-promise, out-spend, out-Identity Politics and out-PC each other.

What a horrible, horrible choice we face in 2020.

Last edited:
The GOP is Trump's party. He is King of the Nutters. Anyone who bucks him is labeled a commie and banished.

The Democrats have completely lost their shit and are trying to out-promise, out-spend and out-PC each other.

You sound more like an unhinged democrat every day, Mac... sad.

The GOP is Trump's party. He is King of the Talk Radio Nutters. Anyone who bucks him is labeled a commie and banished.
The Democrats have completely lost their shit and are trying to out-promise, out-spend, out-Identity Politics and out-PC each other.
Somehow you missed the entire second line of my post.

The myopia of ideology, clearly and sadly on display.

Last edited:

I know the cultists on here dont have a problem with anything he does but surely educated Americans realise that something is rotten and will vote accordingly ?

In the UK a delegation of Grandees would meet with the problem and tell them that the game was over. Is that likely,or possible, in the US ?

The last question Stalinist democrats will ever ask is: how many Americans support Secret Police, Fascism, spying on an opponent, Star Chamber investigations, pay for play, extortion and money laundering?

The GOP is Trump's party. He is King of the Nutters. Anyone who bucks him is labeled a commie and banished.
Somehow you missed the second line of my post.

No... I didn't... I read it. It's the spouting all the favorite buzz words and talking points of the left that I see, and you spew all the insults in your comment about conservatives, but none when talking about democrats.

Tells me everything I need to know about someone when I read something like that... over and over.

No... I didn't... I read it. It's the spouting all the favorite buzz words and talking points of the left that I see. You spew all the insults in your comment about conservatives, but none when talking about democrats.

Tells me everything I need to know about someone when I read something like that... over and over.
And it happens again. Incredible.

Just stop. Stop trolling the thread and respond to the OP.

Trump´s four years were exclusively about Venezuela. This time, the Venezuelans should have the right to vote.

Trump promises kept: 1 (he talked to Un)

No... I didn't... I read it. It's the spouting all the favorite buzz words and talking points of the left that I see. You spew all the insults in your comment about conservatives, but none when talking about democrats.

And it happens again. Incredible.

Just stop. Stop trolling the thread and respond to the OP.
Does it make you uncomfortable to be called out on your leftism?

Of course they will. He is the incumbent President. Even if he is far from their ideal candidate, I doubt Warren and Biden come any closer to checking their boxes than Trump does. Besides, Trump's populism can land on a lot of people's soft spots is some very meaningful ways for them even if they otherwise detest him.

Of course they will. He is the incumbent President. Even if he is far from their ideal candidate, I doubt Warren and Biden come any closer to checking their boxes than Trump does. Besides, Trump's populism can land on a lot of people's soft spots is some very meaningful ways for them even if they otherwise detest him.
It's looking more and more like the Dems will be running a pretty hardcore lefty, and that just solidifies Trump's position with the GOP -- as if that were even needed.

The ideological chasm of this election will be a few zillion miles wide.

It's looking more and more like the Dems will be running a pretty hardcore lefty, and that just solidifies Trump's position with the GOP -- as if that were even needed.

The ideological chasm of this election will be a few zillion miles wide.

Yeah, what is becoming crystal clear is the Democrat party has been taken over by fascists.

Trump, for all of his faults, is at least diametrically opposed to that.

The odds are that man will win. The Democratic Party has nothing to run on. That is the cold hard reality that the nation is facing. Nobody wants to listen to a bunch of elitist dimwitted nitwits.

Trump´s four years were exclusively about Venezuela. This time, the Venezuelans should have the right to vote.

Trump promises kept: 1 (he talked to Un)

^ This is why LSD and posting are a bad bad bad mix
It was all about Venezuela. Every motherfucking day. Now he campaigns with ending regime changes again, this lying crook.

Messam for President!

As a practical matter, no political party has ever dumped a candidate mid-term and still won the next election. Even if a credible challenger could be found to challenge Trump in the primaries, how do they go to the electorate in November and say, "Yeah, Trump was a huge mistake, but trust us, we got it right this time!"

Now, if Trump is impeached and removed, MAYBE Pence could be rehabilitated, but I don't think the GOP will do that unless they present a slam dunk that Trump should be removed.

Only to you, buddy. Frankly, I know you miss the Good old days when Wall Street Approved the candidates with a tighter grip than Iran's Ayatollahs.... but most of us are tired of it.

/——-/ The only thing rotten are Adam Shytface and the democRATs

As a practical matter, no political party has ever dumped a candidate mid-term and still won the next election. Even if a credible challenger could be found to challenge Trump in the primaries, how do they go to the electorate in November and say, "Yeah, Trump was a huge mistake, but trust us, we got it right this time!"

Now, if Trump is impeached and removed, MAYBE Pence could be rehabilitated, but I don't think the GOP will do that unless they present a slam dunk that Trump should be removed.
I can see that would be difficult.

Forum List

Back