2020 Election fraud in MI

Don't worry the FBI has been on it for three years. You can do anything you want if you are doing Crime to help LW DemWitted loons. Fill out and Submit 10,000 registrations? no worries.

According to far-left Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel, these admittedly false and fraudulent voter applications were never added to the voter rolls. But no one can know for sure because the files themselves, in violation of state law, have been sealed and have been ‘under investigation’ by Nessel’s office and the FBI for three years for a criminal case with no prosecutions. There’s no way to know whether a fraudulent application wasn’t approved or later resubmitted in a less suspicious way in time to commit voter fraud in 2020.

So that's a no. She can't back it up with evidence.

Well that was easy.

Last week Seth Keshel commented on the viral Gateway Pundit reports on the Muskegon Registrations Scandal. The Gateway Pundit and our contributors Patty McMurray and Ben Wetmore broke the story on how 8,000-10,000 fraudulent ballot registrations were sent to the clerk’s office in Muskegon, Michigan before the 2020 election. The Democrat-funded GBI Strategies was behind this registration fraud in Michigan. The company is operating in 20 states.

No charges on the one who dumped 10,000 phony registrations. That is one office in one of 20 states where they were paid over $1000 per week with rental car to "create registrations". do the math. but you won't

Last week Seth Keshel commented on the viral Gateway Pundit reports on the Muskegon Registrations Scandal. The Gateway Pundit and our contributors Patty McMurray and Ben Wetmore broke the story on how 8,000-10,000 fraudulent ballot registrations were sent to the clerk’s office in Muskegon, Michigan before the 2020 election. The Democrat-funded GBI Strategies was behind this registration fraud in Michigan. The company is operating in 20 states.

No charges on the one who dumped 10,000 phony registrations. That is one office in one of 20 states where they were paid over $1000 per week with rental car to "create registrations". do the math. but you won't

Wait...it plummeted from 800,000....to 8,000?

That's -2 orders of magnitude in a day.

So in the past 2 days I've found GA and now MI, shall I keep going to the other questionable states liberals or will you finally admit the election was stolen? Don't answer I already know and don't worry I'll post all the proof I find

So in the past 2 days I've found GA and now MI, shall I keep going to the other questionable states liberals or will you finally admit the election was stolen? Don't answer I already know and don't worry I'll post all the proof I find
More Republican Conspiracy theory from the "gateway pundit"

WAKE UP ALREADY !!!!

More Republican Conspiracy theory from the "gateway pundit"

WAKE UP ALREADY !!!!
The left when Al Gore didn't accept the election : it was rigged

The left when Hillary didn't accept the election : it waz rigged

The left when Stacey Abrams didn't accept the election : it was rigged

The left when real fraud took place to screw Trump : STFU about it being rigged or you're a conspiracy theorist who should be in jail

Al Gore wanted every vote counted. When he lost in court, he accepted it, and certified the election. He did not incite an insurrection.

The very OPPOSITE of what Trump did.

Dumb fuck.

Hillary conceded the day after the election. She did not incite an insurrection or create illegal fake electors.

Dumb fuck.

The left when real fraud took place to screw Trump : STFU about it being rigged or you're a conspiracy theorist who should be in jail
Show me where they said that it was rigged.

Both accepted the results and allowed the transition to happen.

Isn't it amazing that dozens of Trump lawyers and Trump appointed Judges in Federal Court and in the Supreme Court could not find ONE, not one, evidence of election fraud committed against Trump?

So people are going to jail once trial starts and the evidence is shown. That is for sure.

Find the evidence for Trump, because he is still looking for it.

Al Gore wanted every vote counted. When he lost in court, he accepted it, and certified the election. He did not incite an insurrection.

The very OPPOSITE of what Trump did.

Dumb fuck.

Hillary conceded the day after the election. She did not incite an insurrection or create illegal fake electors.

Dumb fuck.
Trump never had his day in court did he? He will have it now though and all you crooked fucks are gonna pay

Hillary didn't accept the election she paid campaign money for a bullshit Steele Dosier and went on about Russia for 4 years

Dumb fuck

Go cry more about your shit threads being moved

crying-girl-cry-face (1).gif

Show me where they said that it was rigged.

Both accepted the results and allowed the transition to happen.

Isn't it amazing that dozens of Trump lawyers and Trump appointed Judges in Federal Court and in the Supreme Court could not find ONE, not one, evidence of election fraud committed against Trump?

So people are going to jail once trial starts and the evidence is shown. That is for sure.

Find the evidence for Trump, because he is still looking for it.
I seem to recall Trump leaving and allowing your resident to be installed like a toilet

We're gonna see all the evidence Trump has if this makes it to court

Congrats you all played yourselves

Trump never had his day in court did he? He will have it now though and all you crooked fucks are gonna pay

Hillary didn't accept the election she paid campaign money for a bullshit Steele Dosier and went on about Russia for 4 years

Dumb fuck

Go cry more about your shit threads being moved

View attachment 818969
[Here is the one who loves to throw the word rigged around, before he won in 2016. That's the cry baby.]

US Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has said the election is "absolutely rigged" by the "dishonest media" and "at many polling places".
His comments appear to contradict his running mate Mike Pence, who told NBC Mr Trump would "absolutely" accept the election result, despite media "bias".
Mr Trump's adviser Rudy Giuliani has also accused Democrats of "cheating".
Polls suggest Mr Trump is losing ground in some key battleground states against Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.

(full article)

When Trump does not win something, it is always "Rigged", now.

Too many Republicans stopped believing the cries of "Rigged" a long time ago.

yeah. you will solve the mystery of the stollen [sic] election, orange king.

I seem to recall Trump leaving and allowing your resident to be installed like a toilet

We're gonna see all the evidence Trump has if this makes it to court

Congrats you all played yourselves
Trump has no evidence. His lawyers could have shown any and all of it during Grand Jury or depositions.

No one is playing anyone.

The evidence is there. Hard evidence against Trump and 18 other defendants, which will be shown during the trials.

Do not be too rushy about it. It will all come out in due time.

Black lady walks in with 10,000 registrations (she filled out and signed all signatures) for names pointing to "Legitimate Voters". These forms are noticed as "probably FAKE " and sent to MI POLICE who send to FBI. Now 3 years later no arrests, no prosecutions, no charges? She was paid over $1100/wk by some GBI non-profit group and with rental car. "we're working on it" they all say. They were working like this in 20 states. How many got thru? How many Ballots went out to fake names, fake addresses and were voted? estimates are in the tens of millions nationwide.

2000 - No one said it was "rigged". It was straight up stolen by a SC that awarded the election to Bush said that legitimately cast ballots were to stopped being counted. The ONLY national election in my lifetime where the loser had a legitimate beef about the results....but Gore conceded. Even stood up in front of the Senate and declared Bush the winner...so the nation could move on.

2016 - Hillary DID accept the results of the election. Conceded the next morning and went hiking. Obama invited the Orange Roughy to the WH THREE days after he was declared the winner and gave him a smooth transition. It wasn't until after Trump had been in office for FOUR months did you hear anybody complaining about Russian interference. Did they interfere?...yes. Did they change any votes?...no.

2018 - While Abrams lost and complained it was rigged, she had a legitimate complaint in that her opponent was SOS who oversaw the election process..and did everything he could to suppress the vote in his favor. But she still lost.

Compared to what Trump did in 2020, none of these even come close in comparison.

US Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has said the election is "absolutely rigged" by the "dishonest media" and "at many polling places".
His comments appear to contradict his running mate Mike Pence, who told NBC Mr Trump would "absolutely" accept the election result, despite media "bias".
Where is the contradiction? Trump accepted the result of the rigged election by leaving office.

Black lady walks in with 10,000 registrations (she filled out and signed all signatures) for names pointing to "Legitimate Voters". These forms are noticed as "probably FAKE " and sent to MI POLICE who send to FBI. Now 3 years later no arrests, no prosecutions, no charges? She was paid over $1100/wk by some GBI non-profit group and with rental car. "we're working on it" they all say. They were working like this in 20 states. How many got thru? How many Ballots went out to fake names, fake addresses and were voted? estimates are in the tens of millions nationwide.
Were ballots issued on the basis of these registrations?

Were ballots issued on the basis of these registrations?

Maybe not those? That was one batch that they caught. In 20 states (and more in other MI districts) how many got thru? How many Ballots flooded out to bogus addresses to bogus names for harvesting and submitting as legit ballots. Tens of millions nationwide.

Forum List

Back