2020 Election fraud in MI

yeah. you will solve the mystery of the stollen [sic] election, orange king.
LMAO, WTF, you misspell a word and to let everyone know you misspelled a word, you bring it to their attention instead of spelling it correctly. Is there a reason that you intentionally misspelled it or are you just proud of your ignorance?

Where is the contradiction? Trump accepted the result of the rigged election by leaving office.
Trump has NEVER conceded the 2020 election. And no one is waiting for him to ever do it now.

Sure, he accepted by inviting his followers to come to DC ON the day of the certification and for them to go to the Capitol, etc etc.

It is ALL on video. Nowhere to hide.

ATL room#604 Ruby is on camera describing Counting fraud (from the late night video of Counting fraud) yet filthy disgusting criminal libstain loons just waltz on by like trained monkeys to the next thread.....posting "but you have no proof". suck on it worthless scum.

LMAO, WTF, you misspell a word and to let everyone know you misspelled a word, you bring it to their attention instead of spelling it correctly. Is there a reason that you intentionally misspelled it or are you just proud of your ignorance?
you will never solve that mystery, loser.

it is beyond your capacity. so sad.

Show me where they said that it was rigged.

Both accepted the results and allowed the transition to happen.

Isn't it amazing that dozens of Trump lawyers and Trump appointed Judges in Federal Court and in the Supreme Court could not find ONE, not one, evidence of election fraud committed against Trump?

So people are going to jail once trial starts and the evidence is shown. That is for sure.

Find the evidence for Trump, because he is still looking for it.
Trump is still looking for the five million illegal Mexicans who voted for Hillary in 2016.

Trump spent a third of his presidency on the golf course looking for them with OJ as he looked for Nicole's killer.

you could look up "sic" and its usage, and then go from there, loser. too much work, eh?

the stollen [sic] election is widely cited and laughed at. why are you such a lazy uninformed twat?
Maybe you should heed your own advice, ignorant fuck. What is your source? Now run along, you're embarrassing yourself.

When [sic] appears in writing, it is always used within text that has been quoted directly from a source.

I seem to recall Trump leaving and allowing your resident to be installed like a toilet

We're gonna see all the evidence Trump has if this makes it to court

Congrats you all played yourselves
Thank gawd, a 10 day old n00b can finally factually debunk the 2020 election! How blessed USMB is to have to have such a miraculous savior!

Show me where they said that it was rigged.

Both accepted the results and allowed the transition to happen.

Isn't it amazing that dozens of Trump lawyers and Trump appointed Judges in Federal Court and in the Supreme Court could not find ONE, not one, evidence of election fraud committed against Trump?

So people are going to jail once trial starts and the evidence is shown. That is for sure.

Find the evidence for Trump, because he is still looking for it.
~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

Maybe you should heed your own advice, ignorant fuck. What is your source? Now run along, you're embarrassing yourself.

When [sic] appears in writing, it is always used within text that has been quoted directly from a source.
You are clearly not angry enough, n00b. In order to properly stroke out you need much more impotent rage. Come on, li'l fella, I know you can do it!

yeah, loser. i quoted your hero. the supreme moron. you can now buy t shirts with the stollen election meme. was that idiocy withheld from you?

you poor thing. sad. sad.

yeah, loser. i quoted your hero. the supreme moron. you can now buy t shirts with the stollen election meme. was that idiocy withheld from you?

you poor thing. sad. sad.
Link it. BTW, where are the quotation marks and the citation. Life is difficult. As you are personally aware, it is more difficult when you're stupid. LMAO, and you still haven't learned to spell "stolen" unless you are talking about a German Christmas cake.

Forum List

Back