2019 College Football!

Clemson is a class act and I look forward to Bama playing them again in the playoffs.

I had the opportunity to meet Dabo Sweeney a couple of times when he was an assistant coach at Alabama. He is what he seems.

Poor GA Tech. Their season opener was against Clemson and their regular season ending is against Georgia. The in-between is hopefully better.

Clemson is a class act and I look forward to Bama playing them again in the playoffs.

I had the opportunity to meet Dabo Sweeney a couple of times when he was an assistant coach at Alabama. He is what he seems.

Clemson's pretty boy, long-haired QB will probably get hurt and Clemson's season will go down with him.
You do know Watson and him went to the same high school right..?

And that kid destroyed Watson's records

Clemson beat GATech 52-14. That is not a big surprise, considering Clemson's offense is a powerhouse.

But Trevor Lawrence threw 2 interceptions? He will need to fix that or one of the big teams on their schedule will feast.

Clemson's pretty boy, long-haired QB will probably get hurt and Clemson's season will go down with him.

Him? Why don't you go back to high school and learn how to write in English?

I'm sorry, he reminds me of "Sunshine" the gay quarterback from Remember the Titans.

I'm sorry, he reminds me of "Sunshine" the gay quarterback from Remember the Titans.

For what bitch?

I am already smarter then you

For what bitch?

I am already smarter then you

You are an ignorant POS who has no command of the English language. I am sorry those special ed classes did not work out for you.

Forum List

Back