2019 College Football!

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
Finally!!! We are 5 days away from the beginning of the 2019 college football season!!

This Saturday it starts with Miami v. Florida. My money is on Florida, but the first game of the season its hard to tell who has what.

I am a little disappointed in the opening game for my Crimson Tide. In recent years we have started the season with a major team most seasons. Duke will give us a game, for a bit.

Anyone have any predictions?

Last edited:
Finally!!! We are 5 days away from the beginning of the 2019 college football season!!

This Saturday it starts with Miami v. Florida. My money is on Florida, but the first game of the season its hard to tell who has what.

I am a little disappointed in the opening game for my Crimson Tide. In recent years we have started the season with a major team most seasons. Duke will give us a game, for a bit.

Yeah, I predict Saban will be led away in handcuffs for recruiting players with cocaine and hookers.

Yeah, I predict Saban will be led away in handcuffs for recruiting players with cocaine and hookers.

You're thinking of Ole Miss, but thanks for playing.

I never bet against God, America my family, or The Crimson Tide.

The Tide will make mincemeat out of another homecoming-game quality patsy, just like they always do in their non-conference schedule.

You should always bet against the Tide when they play Clemson and Auburn. They are the only two teams that can beat them. I think it might be a "tiger' problem. LSU gives them fits also.

You should always bet against the Tide when they play Clemson and Auburn. They are the only two teams that can beat them. I think it might be a "tiger' problem. LSU gives them fits also.

I think your betting strategy would not work very well. Not sure what you mean by a "tiger problem". Since 2008 the Crimson Tide is 8-3 against auburn and 10-2 against LSU. LSU was the last team to beat Bama in consecutive regular season games. That was 2010 and 2011. But in 2011 the loss was avenged by a 21-0 stomping for the National Championship. LSU has not beaten Bama since 2011, and have not scored on Bama in Baton Rouge since 2014.

Now Clemson is a different story. Bama has met them in the playoffs 4 times. We are 2-2 against them. The tie breaker is the season opener in 2008 when we beat them 34-10.

The Tide will make mincemeat out of another homecoming-game quality patsy, just like they always do in their non-conference schedule.

This year, as I said, I was disappointed at the opening game. Since Saban arrived the Crimson Tide has played a lot of powerhouse teams.

auburn plays Oregon this year as the opener. Kudos for a quality team. But the rest of your nonconference schedule leaves you no room to talk. Your other 3 out-of-conference games are Tulane, Kent State and Samford. Not exactly major powers.

I think your betting strategy would not work very well. Not sure what you mean by a "tiger problem". Since 2008 the Crimson Tide is 8-3 against auburn and 10-2 against LSU. LSU was the last team to beat Bama in consecutive regular season games. That was 2010 and 2011. But in 2011 the loss was avenged by a 21-0 stomping for the National Championship. LSU has not beaten Bama since 2011, and have not scored on Bama in Baton Rouge since 2014.

Now Clemson is a different story. Bama has met them in the playoffs 4 times. We are 2-2 against them. The tie breaker is the season opener in 2008 when we beat them 34-10.

I was just giving you a well deserved jerking of your Crimson Tide chain. The team with the best record against Alabama that plays them every year is Auburn and that is something you cannot deny.

I wish Alabama the best of luck this year because it is always sweeter when we bust up their undefeated season and throw them out of the playoffs, whether we make it or not!.

Hey Nick, got a second?

This year, as I said, I was disappointed at the opening game. Since Saban arrived the Crimson Tide has played a lot of powerhouse teams.

auburn plays Oregon this year as the opener. Kudos for a quality team. But the rest of your nonconference schedule leaves you no room to talk. Your other 3 out-of-conference games are Tulane, Kent State and Samford. Not exactly major powers.

Alabama's conference schedule has been so weak playing Vanderbilt, Kentucky and other eastern division patsies!

Teams are scared of Auburn just like they are Alabama. Trying to get quality opponents for the non-conference schedule is hard because those teams don't want to look like Purdue in last years bowl game. Many people picked Purdue to win and it turned out to be the worst drubbing in college football bowl history!

Alabama's conference schedule has been so weak playing Vanderbilt, Kentucky and other eastern division patsies!

Teams are scared of Auburn just like they are Alabama. Trying to get quality opponents for the non-conference schedule is hard because those teams don't want to look like Purdue in last years bowl game. Many people picked Purdue to win and it turned out to be the worst drubbing in college football bowl history!

Most of our conference schedule is the same Western Div teams that auburn plays. You know, like LSU, MS State and TN? The same teams who beat auburn and got spanked by Bama.

Most of our conference schedule is the same Western Div teams that auburn plays. You know, like LSU, MS State and TN? The same teams who beat auburn and got spanked by Bama.

Hey, dumbass! TN is an Eastern Division team. Typical Roll Tide bluster!

I was just giving you a well deserved jerking of your Crimson Tide chain. The team with the best record against Alabama that plays them every year is Auburn and that is something you cannot deny.

I wish Alabama the best of luck this year because it is always sweeter when we bust up their undefeated season and throw them out of the playoffs, whether we make it or not!.

Hey Nick, got a second?

Yes, as a matter of fact, we do have a second. And a third. And a fourth. And even a fifth. And those are just the National Championships since Saban has been in Tuscaloosa.

As for busting up our undefeated seasons, that has happened twice in 11 years. And one of those was when we won the National Championship in 2017.

True. Yeah, harp on a minor mistake. The point is, the Vols beat auburn and Bama beat TN like a redheaded stepchild.

True. Yeah, harp on a minor mistake. The point is, the Vols beat auburn and Bama beat TN like a redheaded stepchild.

Minor mistake? Ha!

Weak sauce is all you have.

If you have more "A"s on your truck than you got in your entire time in school, you are definitely an Alabama fan!

Minor mistake? Ha!

If you have more "A"s on your truck than you got in your entire time in school, you are definitely an Alabama fan!

LOL!! I guess when you lose to Bama as often as auburn has, you need to work to find something to brag about.

I have a National Championship front tag. Thats it. But I was on the Dean's List more often than not. So much for your theory. I guess it works the same as betting on auburn & LSU when they play the Crimson Tide.

Hell yeah,...

7fcc423f80ec1ad9450e71bed5ab029d.jpg
Tanya2.jpg
856054d60ccf56516ef7798c5f0501b4.jpg

Minor mistake? Ha!

LOL!! I guess when you lose to Bama as often as auburn has, you need to work to find something to brag about.

I have a National Championship front tag. Thats it. But I was on the Dean's List more often than not. So much for your theory. I guess it works the same as betting on auburn & LSU when they play the Crimson Tide.

I wan not referring to you, just your fan base.

I wonder if Bama fans are boycotting Tim McGraw's new song because in it is a homeless man wearing a "Roll Tide" T-shirt! LOl!

All good natured rivalry!

I have one of those National Championship tags too! Not many people other than Clemson fans would have one that hasn't rusted through!

Forum List

Back