2019-2020 Fall-Winter Outlook....

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
I made a slew of predictions about three months ago and they are coming to fruition. Even major meteorologists and companies are now catching up...

upload_2019-7-22_16-59-12.png

Now several large organizations are coming to grips with our early fall jet-stream formations.

2-5 degrees F below normal for august....

Hot End to Summer in Parts of East, Cool End in Parts of Northern Plains, But Changes Could Occur in Early Fall | The Weather Channel

Can you not afford the box of crayons with 64 colors? Kindly make the mid atlantic blue instead of pumpkin and then even darker bluer instead of brown envelop-y. Thank you.

Can you not afford the box of crayons with 64 colors? Kindly make the mid atlantic blue instead of pumpkin and then even darker bluer instead of brown envelop-y. Thank you.
Within the week the heat everyone is bitching about today will be gone.. Florida is to close to the equator for it to cool to fast..

Within the week the heat everyone is bitching about today will be gone.. Florida is to close to the equator for it to cool to fast..

Tomorrow for us. 94 today and high of 74 tomorrow last time I checked forecast.

The blessings of the fall jet stream....:04::itsok:

Not sure it is a blessing. Thundering and pouring right now. Supposed to do the same tomorrow. Then coffee break is over, back to the sweat shop.

Not sure it is a blessing. Thundering and pouring right now. Supposed to do the same tomorrow. Then coffee break is over, back to the sweat shop.
Not for me in Wyoming... We have had 8 days above 90 deg F so far this year and after next week they appear to be gone for most of the Rockies and plains regions. Its going to be interesting...

Forum List

Back