The 2019 - 2020 winter forecast.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Generally if you live near Canada it's going to be cold as hell. For most of the South it should be warmer than usual..

To the fossil fuel trolls and other deniers, this is not about about climate change or global warming so don'tbe getting all snowflakey please

Winter 2019-20 Will Likely Be Warmer Than Average in Southern U.S. & Colder Than Average in Parts of Northern Tier

• Temperatures are expected to be colder than average for parts of the Northern Plains, upper Midwest.
    • Much of the southern tier will see above-average temperatures, except in the Southeast in December
Winter 2019-20 Will Likely Be Warmer Than Average in Southern U.S. & Colder Than Average in Parts of Northern Tier | The Weather Channel

Last edited:
Generally if you live near Canada it's going to be cold as hell. For most of the South it should be warmer than usual..

To the fossil fuel trolls and other deniers, this is not about about climate change or global warming so don'tbe getting all snowflakey please

Winter 2019-20 Will Likely Be Warmer Than Average in Southern U.S. & Colder Than Average in Parts of Northern Tier

• Temperatures are expected to be colder than average for parts of the Northern Plains, upper Midwest.
    • Much of the southern tier will see above-average temperatures, except in the Southeast in December
Winter 2019-20 Will Likely Be Warmer Than Average in Southern U.S. & Colder Than Average in Parts of Northern Tier | The Weather Channel
shepkalastrologer.gif

lol.....

I posted this three months ago...

upload_2019-10-17_23-14-21.png

Only the cold is going to reach the deep south due to the cooling ENSO..

That’s different than....

That link sent me to a "Hardiness Zone" map ... actual climate maps show Moses Lake is a "cold semi-arid" climate (Köppen BSk) ... Climate Map of USA ... it doesn't snow there each and every year, but that's considered "snow country" ... carry tire chains if you drive out there in winter ...

That link sent me to a "Hardiness Zone" map ... actual climate maps show Moses Lake is a "cold semi-arid" climate (Köppen BSk) ... Climate Map of USA ... it doesn't snow there each and every year, but that's considered "snow country" ... carry tire chains if you drive out there in winter ...
It's because I'm on my phone and my storage is full so I can't upload any images right now.

I know about snow, growing up up near Cleveland, Ohio. In the Blizzard of 78 snow was all the way up to our roof and you could walk on it it was so packed down.

Ha ha ha ... we close our schools with a 1/2" on the ground here in Western Oregon ... not that the school buses are unsafe ... it's the MORON drivers slamming into them ...

Didn't catch your intro thread so here goes...

Welcome ReinyDays :welcome:

Not much of a skier myself... Tried it once when I was in the Army Stationed in F.R.O.G... Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany Ski Resort... Tried for a few hours and found out I was much better drinking beer and smoking hashish... If I was going to fall down might as well be loaded was my theory at the time...

The one-month local long range forecasts have a history of being pretty accurate.

The two-month forecasts are meh.

Past that, it's all worthless.

lol.....

I posted this three months ago...

View attachment 285030

Only the cold is going to reach the deep south due to the cooling ENSO..
Guess it had better hurry, because, for the world, it is pretty warm right now

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

Forum List

Back