2017 Tax Cuts Helped Super-rich Pay Lower Rate Than Bottom 50 Percent

Lets not forget that as soon as the tax cut was passed Democrats squealed like stuck pigs and threatened to raise state taxes and steal the money from taxpayers. Many did just that. What a bunch of blood sucking vampires.

I have healthcare, I have an education that I have paid off. But I can see the value in ensuring everyone has access to affordable healthcare. I can see the value in bringing down the costs for education while increasing the quality. So while neither of those directly impact me I can see how it helps the country as a whole. I'm pretty sure it's mostly conservatives who are the ones who oppose these sort of efforts because god forbid it doesn't directly benefit them.
Many of us oppose those efforts because none of that is the business of The State, and its aggression in the marketplace, to insert itself....That and the direct evidence that such aggression ends up making bad situations even worse.

Easy solution: abolish income taxation......End the sniveling.

Simple ideas from simple people.
Simple ideas that stop wormy little demagogue bitches like you from your constant demagoguery and bitching are the best.

Oh this is fun. This is where I get to ask you, why do you hate the Constitution?
There's no income tax in the Constitution before the fraudulent 16th Amendment.

Beside that, I have come to the conclusion that the Constitution is a flaming failure, so that argument doesn't even work very well on me anymore.

Try again, wormy little demagogue bitch.

Oh so you do hate the Constitution.

This is when I ask why you hate America.
One does not need hate a skunk to disapprove of its smell.

Why do you feel the need to make such an argument beneath a third-grade debate club ?

/—-/ Your reply is so moronic it defiles description

I'm sorry you can't understand how %'s work.
/—-/ I understand how percentages work, but you are under the idiotic notion that if everyone paid the same percent, say 5%, it would be fair. So answer the above question:
John payed 1% of 1,000,000 dollars in taxes.
Fred payed 5% of 20,000 dollars in taxes. Who payed in MORE taxes, Fred or John?[

Do you mean to tell me you think you should be paying a bigger percentage of your income to the government than Bill Gates? You think you should be giving up 25% of your income to the government but Jeff Bezos should give up less of his income?
/——-/ Forget the percentage, it’s the $$$$ you pay. Trade tax bills with Gates if you think he’s getting a bargain. I’m sure he’d make the trade. Geeeeze what a bunch of dopes.

But that's the whole point, it is about %. Total amount doesn't matter as much as what percentage you have to give up. Why should the rich have to give up less % of what they make than you do?

You don't even want it to be equal?? You're really drinking the corporate kool-aid. This goes beyond your masters wildest dreams.
/---- Your argument makes no sense because it's the ampit of $$$ you pay. Libtards are stuck on stupid when it comes to fairness -- we all gotta pay the same percentage.
Again, trade Tax bills with Gates.

FarTaxZERO.jpg

We're all being taken advantage of by the upper 1%. The nonsense that we bicker about just allows them to continue to bleed us dry and enrich themselves even further.

" Showed that since the 1960s the effective rate paid by the richest 400 families has been in general decline amid tax cuts and the emergence of sophisticated tax avoidance. Then, in 2018, their tax rate fell sharply. Those families paid an effective average tax rate of 23 percent that year, below the 24.2 percent paid by the bottom half of American households. Back in the 1960s, the richest were paying close to 60 percent and the bottom half just over 20 percent"

Trump's 2017 tax cuts helped super-rich pay lower rate than bottom 50 percent: Economists

Ummmmmm, how many jobs did they create? Or are one of those clowns who lives in mommy and daddy's basement-)

We're all being taken advantage of by the upper 1%. The nonsense that we bicker about just allows them to continue to bleed us dry and enrich themselves even further.

" Showed that since the 1960s the effective rate paid by the richest 400 families has been in general decline amid tax cuts and the emergence of sophisticated tax avoidance. Then, in 2018, their tax rate fell sharply. Those families paid an effective average tax rate of 23 percent that year, below the 24.2 percent paid by the bottom half of American households. Back in the 1960s, the richest were paying close to 60 percent and the bottom half just over 20 percent"

Trump's 2017 tax cuts helped super-rich pay lower rate than bottom 50 percent: Economists

Ummmmmm, how many jobs did they create? Or are one of those clowns who lives in mommy and daddy's basement-)

None

Trump's Tax Cuts Haven't Spiked Job Growth

Bullshit.

According to the Congressional Budget Office, in fiscal year 2019, which ended in September, corporate income taxes raised $230 billion.

That’s $25 billion more than the year before and amounts to an increase of 12.4%, or roughly three times the growth rate of the overall economy.

Every single Democrat running for president has railed against the Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017, calling it a giveaway to corporations. Every one of candidates wants the corporate tax cuts “rolled back,” to there they were. Pocahontas wants to go so far as to impose what amounts to a graduated income tax rate on corporations.

When taxes were cut in 2017, CBO said corporate revenues would come in at $409 billion in the first two years of the corporate tax cuts. The actual revenues were $435 billion, which is 7% higher. At the same time, individual income tax revenues were up 2% in 2019, and payroll tax revenue was up by 6.2%. That bring overall revenue to be up 4% in 2019.

Just to compare it with Barry's last year in office... corporate tax revenues were down by almost 13%. Individual income taxes were near flat , up by 0.4%. Payroll taxes grew less than 5%.

Tax cuts are working for everyone.

Link to any of this? Or should I just take your word for it?

Don't take my word for it.

CBO, look under corporate taxes.

Actually, the bottom 47% don't pay any Federal Tax at all.

That was Mitt Romney's point about the "47%" during the 2012 campaign that Obama crucified him over.

Bullshit.

According to the Congressional Budget Office, in fiscal year 2019, which ended in September, corporate income taxes raised $230 billion.

That’s $25 billion more than the year before and amounts to an increase of 12.4%, or roughly three times the growth rate of the overall economy.

Every single Democrat running for president has railed against the Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017, calling it a giveaway to corporations. Every one of candidates wants the corporate tax cuts “rolled back,” to there they were. Pocahontas wants to go so far as to impose what amounts to a graduated income tax rate on corporations.

When taxes were cut in 2017, CBO said corporate revenues would come in at $409 billion in the first two years of the corporate tax cuts. The actual revenues were $435 billion, which is 7% higher. At the same time, individual income tax revenues were up 2% in 2019, and payroll tax revenue was up by 6.2%. That bring overall revenue to be up 4% in 2019.

Just to compare it with Barry's last year in office... corporate tax revenues were down by almost 13%. Individual income taxes were near flat , up by 0.4%. Payroll taxes grew less than 5%.

Tax cuts are working for everyone.

Yup and the lefty loons fail to see cutting taxes for everyone gets the money rolling into the Govt. coffers.

You can't cure ignorant and stupid.

That is pure HOGWASH. You find me a family or individual in "the bottom half of American households" who paid a tax rate of 24.2% in 2018! I dare you! Only someone who makes *over* $165K per year could end up with a tax rate of 24%! The top marginal tax rate for people who make under $165K per year, and more than $77K per year, is 22%. That's the third tax bracket, the one I'm in. Check the tax code. So you tell me how anyone making, say, $100K per year could end up with a tax rate of 24.2%, much less someone who makes $70K or below. This I gotta hear.
New math? :dunno::dunno:

Forum List

Back