Opened in our area this week, it's getting great reviews on here:
2016: Obama's America - Rotten Tomatoes
and from a couple I know that have seen it.

Hmmm..

Do you think.. Perhaps, that it is getting good "viewer" reviews because the only people willing to waste their time on this have already made up their mind about Obama and are just paying money to stroke their ideals?

Surely that can not be a good gauge of the truth contained within the film. :eusa_shifty:

Awe, come on... Michael Moore would be proud of you. After all, a lot of people wasted their time with Fehrenheit 9/11

I saw it with a tea party friend of mine. It was at the metroplex here in placer county which is the redneck part of CA. Here are my thoughts.

The movie is an attempt to solidify the base by demonizing Obama.

While I never thought the bulk of the Tea Party were racists after watching that movie and sitting in the theater I have changed my mind

The movie tries to make the case that Obama is an anti-colonialism and anti American because in his core he is fundamentally African.

The author (who is Indian) tries to deflect criticism by offering up his hand is as black as Obama's. If a white guy made this film he would never work again.

My main thought as I left the theater was we might be approaching another civil war and I better go buy my own AK 47.

I saw it with a tea party friend of mine. It was at the metroplex here in placer county which is the redneck part of CA. Here are my thoughts.

While I never thought the bulk of the Tea Party were racists after watching that movie and sitting in the theater I have changed my mind

The movie tries to make the case that Obama is an anti-colonialism and anti American because in his core he is fundamentally African.

The author (who is Indian) tries to deflect criticism by offering up his hand is as black as Obama's. If a white guy made this film he would never work again.

My main thought as I left the theater was we might be approaching another civil war and I better go buy my own AK 47.

I sure hope we are.

Hmmm..

Do you think.. Perhaps, that it is getting good "viewer" reviews because the only people willing to waste their time on this have already made up their mind about Obama and are just paying money to stroke their ideals?

Surely that can not be a good gauge of the truth contained within the film. :eusa_shifty:

Awe, come on... Michael Moore would be proud of you. After all, a lot of people wasted their time with Fehrenheit 9/11

Good, I am glad we can agree that 2016 and Fahrenheit 9/11 are equally useless.

Call me sardonic, but I think we might just get along.

I want to see them both.

Personally, I think this movie says more about the people viewing it then it does about Obama. Now I just have to stop my tea party friend from sending his daughter and left center leaning future son-in-law to this movie before he comes away convinced his future(or former) in laws are redneck racists.

Hmmm..

Good, I am glad we can agree that 2016 and Fahrenheit 9/11 are equally useless.

Call me sardonic, but I think we might just get along.

Except that Fahrenheit 9/11 was factual.

I'm picky about that.

Wasn't that what Dreams from my Father was all about, the anti-colonialist African?

Wasn't that what Dreams from my Father was all about, the anti-colonialist African?

No it was about a young man of mixed race trying to grow up in a society that at the time defined people by the color of their skin and not feeling comfortable in either group.

This anti colonialist crap is garbage that sound like it came straight from the KKK.

"when you go to see it"?

I'm pretty sure you won't be finding this trash at your local 10-theatre metroplex. Your only worry about seating will be whether to watch it on your couch with a download or in your bed on a laptop so you can masturbate to D'Souza.

As I noted in an OP on this topic, just yesterday, the movie is actually getting showings in a pretty fair number of theaters and that number is growing.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/241822-bwahahaha-lets-go-to-the-movies-mr-president.html

Hope that helps. :thup: :D

The only question I got from your post is why you don't already own an AK-47. :lol:

2016 Teaser Trailer - YouTube

Will this movie vet Obama once and for all?

Be careful who you sit next to if you go to see it...

No one is dumb enough to fall for this.

Not even pubs/pots.

The only question I got from your post is why you don't already own an AK-47. :lol:

You and me both

Sounds like loose change all over again. nothing to see here...move along.

2016 Obama's America takes audiences on a gripping visual journey into the heart of the world’s most powerful office to reveal the struggle of whether one man's past will redefine America over the next four years. The film examines the question, "If Obama wins a second term, where will we be in 2016?"

Across the globe and in America, people in 2008 hungered for a leader who would unite and lift us from economic turmoil and war. True to America’s ideals, they invested their hope in a new kind of president, Barack Obama. What they didn't know is that Obama is a man with a past, and in powerful ways that past defines him--who he is, how he thinks, and where he intends to take America and the world.

Immersed in exotic locales across four continents, best selling author Dinesh D’Souza races against time to find answers to Obama’s past and reveal where America will be in 2016. During this journey he discovers how Hope and Change became radically misunderstood, and identifies new flashpoints for hot wars in mankind’s greatest struggle. The journey moves quickly over the arc of the old colonial empires, into America’s empire of liberty, and we see the unfolding realignment of nations and the shape of the global future.

It is no better than the Bush assassination movie, eh, I'll stick to family Guy and Batman movies at the deadly theater near you.

It might get on Lifetime, but it is not that good.

And you base your conclusions on..?

Forum List

Back