2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
57fadc8e1b00009e17ef5b3c.jpeg

DEBATE DRAMA: TRUMP TROTS OUT BILL’S ACCUSERS

Sick. Very sick. Just look at the stupid, smug look on his ignorant, childish face. BTW, Trump has a court date on Wednesday for raping a 13-year-old girl.

Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit: When Is the Next Court Date?

I hope she brings up the real rape case that he has on the 13th of this month if he is dumb enough...

Hey Matthew why don't you put some ice on it? Or better yet I think we need to chat about all the times Bill visited Epstein's island.

I'm at work tonight and won't be able to watch. The office has music on the radio and the break room has a footbal l game going. Let me know if they are asked about Presidential Pardons. I submitted the question on the website...

Hillary will hopefully do very well and put him away and end his carnval sideshow of a campaign. Its getting embarassing for the nation to have him on the television every day.

Trump is so dumb. Yep, attack the women that got hurt and managed to repair her own marriage. What is worse the attack is coming from a man that couldn't keep his dick in his pants for any of his wife's.

Women won't take kindly to this.

MRS CLINTON sent men out to destroy the women that Bill had affairs with. INCLUDING Paula Jones. This is all on record you moron.

You want to back up on Trump? I hope Trump comes out swinging against the old evil douchebag.

Sick. Very sick. Just look at the stupid, smug look on his ignorant, childish face. BTW, Trump has a court date on Wednesday for raping a 13-year-old girl.

I can see one of them rushing the stage like they do in the WWE and causing a disturbance. It would be the theatrics we have come to expect from Trump.

Nah that's expecting Steph scripting WWE.

I want to see the original ECW.

Joey Styles for the next moderator.

:lol:

Lets see if your candidate is as mouthy, and petulant on the subject as you; her loyal boot licker. C'mon Hillary. Say something. I fucking dare you.

I doubt it. When your opponent is busy burying himself with his words then dispicably trying to rationalize it by saying "clinton was worse", the smart thing to do is just keep quiet and keep handing him shovels.

It is even more messed up that he is going after teh wife that Bill hurt. Trump is a man that has done it many times.

I can't imagine anything that will hurt him with women more then this..

As compared to raping women? Are you nuts?

Lets see if your candidate is as mouthy, and petulant on the subject as you; her loyal boot licker. C'mon Hillary. Say something. I fucking dare you.

I doubt it. When your opponent is busy burying himself with his words then dispicably trying to rationalize it by saying "clinton was worse", the smart thing to do is just keep quiet and keep handing him shovels.
We'll see. My hunch is that their presence is meant to keep the debate on the issues. An insurance policy if you will. Not to mention it could start her off in the wrong gear. Expecting him to go full gutter straight off.

We are screwed no matter who wins this election, so at least let's have Trump come out and really call out Hillary on everything and make it a pure mud slinging fest. Entertain us!

gladiator-movie_00354296.jpg

Word is spreading that the Hillary campaign and Anderson cooper are in cahootts to bring Trump down tonight. At the opening, Hillary will come out and not shake Trump's hand. Cooper's first question to Hillary will be " Why didn't you shake Mr Trump's hand?" That will give the bitch an opening to publically tongue lash Trump in a vicious attack on his character.

When this happens, we will all know this debate is fixed and choreographed to favor Clinton and destroy Mr Trump.

I hope she brings up how Trump has cheated on two wife's and probably did on the third if he is dumb enough to bring up the lies about BILL.

Hillary is the one that got hurt and she still managed to repair their marriage. For that she should be praised. Trump on the otherhand should be spat at as a piece of scum.
Yes Great...You're favorite is going to win because she had CNN on her side and they digs up shit from 10 years ago it's true to that she as the FBI and a lot more licking her feet.
I stay up again late to watch the little maneuvering from that TV world wide chaine call CNN ...( Hillary).
And i am pissed off that the dice are loaded

Love the avatar. You are new it seems. Welcome to the mad house. Apologies. I and others should have welcomed you. Left or right. Every one needs a welcome.

Word is spreading that the Hillary campaign and Anderson cooper are in cahootts to bring Trump down tonight. At the opening, Hillary will come out and not shake Trump's hand. Cooper's first question to Hillary will be " Why didn't you shake Mr Trump's hand?" That will give the bitch an opening to publically tongue lash Trump in a vicious attack on his character.

When this happens, we will all know this debate is fixed and choreographed to favor Clinton and destroy Mr Trump.

If that happens and I have been monitoring Rudy all day today Trump will bring down the thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back