2016 NFL Draft TODAY.....

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The mocks have my Detroit Lions taking OT Taylor Decker, (sleeper) C Ryan Kelly, DE Shaq Lawson, or DT Sleldon Rankins if he falls to #16.

football-running-smiley-emoticon.gif

Boring so far

QBs one and two as expected
SD takes Joey Bosa at three leaving the Cowboys to take RB Eziekiel Elliot

Last edited:
Tunsil dropping in the draft on bong photo posted on his Twitter account

Washington Redskins GM Scot McCulough ought to be FIRED immediately.....

First they trade back from 21 to 22 and get NOTHING of Value for doing so

THEN

He goes and drafts a WR; not a significant need position and gets a kid from Total Crap University. If you're gonna take a WR, at least take one who has played against top tier competition and proven he can excell.

The pick shoild have been A. Robinson, the DT from Alabama OR trade all the way down out of the first round and stock up on picks to get backups and ST players in roinds 3-7.

Washington Redskins GM Scot McCulough ought to be FIRED immediately.....

First they trade back from 21 to 22 and get NOTHING of Value for doing so

THEN

He goes and drafts a WR; not a significant need position and gets a kid from Total Crap University. If you're gonna take a WR, at least take one who has played against top tier competition and proven he can excell.

The pick shoild have been A. Robinson, the DT from Alabama OR trade all the way down out of the first round and stock up on picks to get backups and ST players in roinds 3-7.

I'm a Bengals fan and I wanted Doctson. The kid is a stud.

But Garcon is old, and Jackson is in the last year of his contract. WR is a position of need.

Not yet. Next tear probably but not now. Especially not compared to the defensive needs of the team. Besides, I'd rather get a WR in free agency over the draft.

Round 2. Lions looking for a DE.....I like Bullard, Ogbah, and Dodd out of Clemson to bookend with Ziggy.

Here's a BEAST available today....LB Reggie Ragland from the Crimson Tide:

hi-res-0363f9d01276ea43c51075c2b972729b_crop_north.jpg

Forum List

Back