B Kidd.. Wentz?

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
Whatcha think man? I'm stoked personally. I see nothing wrong with taking a shot at someone you think is a franchise QB. If you're gonna reach, reach for a QB. This kid looks like he could be the real deal.. Takes snaps under center, audibles, has legs and size.. The only thing that concerns me is the competition he played against. But that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I didn't really like anybody else ranked in the top 10 anyway. Unless there was a can't miss WR this year which there wasn't, I think this was the best move they could've made

Whatcha think man? I'm stoked personally. I see nothing wrong with taking a shot at someone you think is a franchise QB. If you're gonna reach, reach for a QB. This kid looks like he could be the real deal.. Takes snaps under center, audibles, has legs and size.. The only thing that concerns me is the competition he played against. But that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I didn't really like anybody else ranked in the top 10 anyway. Unless there was a can't miss WR this year which there wasn't, I think this was the best move they could've made

As an LA Ram fan I am pissed off while you are rejoicing.I wanted my "LOS ANGELES" Rams "never gets old saying that,:biggrin:" to take him.

I Just dont feel good about them going with Goff.I of course hope i am wrong and Goff works out but to trade away so many of your picks for a QB that wasnt a winner? I just dont like it. Mike Martz on the other hand has said they are BOTH NFL ready so for both our sakes,lets hope he is right.

Deff a good pickup

As an LA Ram fan I am pissed off while you are rejoicing.I wanted my "LOS ANGELES" Rams "never gets old saying that,:biggrin:" to take him.

I Just dont feel good about them going with Goff.I of course hope i am wrong and Goff works out but to trade away so many of your picks for a QB that wasnt a winner? I just dont like it. Mike Martz on the other hand has said they are BOTH NFL ready so for both our sakes,lets hope he is right.
Goff was a HUGE reach. Wentz probably was too but idk about goff. Even though it was pretty well known you were taking goff I was still kinda praying while goodell was walking out lol. Of course, the reality is we have no fucking clue how these picks are gonna pan out

Forum List

Back