2015 Week Three NFL Predictions

Thursday, Sept. 24
Redskins at Giants The other NY team gets a win

Sunday, Sept. 27

Bengals
at Ravens Cincinnati passes a real test.

Saints at Panthers Not sure how bad New Orleans really is.

Raiders at Browns The winner goes over .500. How insane is that?

Falcons at Cowboys No QB! No passing game and Atlanta played well its first two games.

Buccaneers at Texans Winston is the real deal, the rest of the team?

Chargers at Vikings San Diego eels one out

Jaguars at Patriots New England seems to be on a mission.

Eagles at Jets NY goes 3-0? Philly comes to play or they get overhauled.

Steelers at Rams Which Rams team will show up?

Colts at Titans Indianapolis needs a new offensive line because all they are right now is offensive.

49ers at Cardinals The defense is back and Palmer is healthy.

Bills at Dolphins Miami gets back on track.

Bears at Seahawks Seattle wins in a rout.

Broncos at Lions Manning looks old, Detroit is a good remedy for that.

Monday, Sept, 28

Chiefs at Packers This isn't the Denver, KC will fall flat.

I like your picks.
Couple big drops that would probably have both been for 6, but we got points against this jets defense. Most importantly the o-line looked tight against this highly touted jets d-line.

Only thing I have a problem with this week is Bradford. Those 2 big drops make his numbers look worse than they should be, but I'm still seeing a lot of room for improvement because he had all day today and still missed some big throws.

How about Jordan hicks though? This guys gonna be a beast.

Thursday, Sept. 24

Sunday, Sept. 27

Bengals

Falcons at Cowboys No QB! No passing game and Atlanta played well its first two games.

Colts at Titans Indianapolis needs a new offensive line because all they are right now is offensive.

Monday, Sept, 28

I like your picks.
Couple big drops that would probably have both been for 6, but we got points against this jets defense. Most importantly the o-line looked tight against this highly touted jets d-line.

Only thing I have a problem with this week is Bradford. Those 2 big drops make his numbers look worse than they should be, but I'm still seeing a lot of room for improvement because he had all day today and still missed some big throws.

Bradford still looks like he has autism, but a win is a win. Offense scored no points in the 2nd half, but love our defense as they are warriors who still are on the field much too long. Good thing we picked up Ryan Matthews from the Chargers who was their go-to running back last year.
If someone held a gun to my head, I still would have picked the Jets as going into the game they were #1 in giving up the least amount of offensive yards to opponents, while offensively I knew Fitzpatrick could not string 3 good games together (3 int. today).
We have the Skins, Saints, Giants and Panthers the next 4 weeks, so if we got it in us, NOW is the time to sharpen the saw! Dallas has the Saints, Patriots and Giants then the Seahawks before we meet them again. So, my hopes are higher but not completely up yet.
The Dallas game on Nov. 8th could very well mean who wins the division.
Thank God and Julio Jones that the cowgirlz lost today.

Thursday, Sept. 24

Sunday, Sept. 27

Bengals

Monday, Sept, 28

I like your picks.

Also, in my 'This Fall......We Rise' thread, I did predict that Hicks was gonna be a talent in my OP.

Thursday, Sept. 24

Sunday, Sept. 27

Bengals

Monday, Sept, 28

I like your picks.

Bradford still looks like he has autism, but a win is a win. Offense scored no points in the 2nd half, but love our defense as they are warriors who still are on the field much too long. Good thing we picked up Ryan Matthews from the Chargers who was their go-to running back last year.
If someone held a gun to my head, I still would have picked the Jets as going into the game they were #1 in giving up the least amount of offensive yards to opponents, while offensively I knew Fitzpatrick could not string 3 good games together (3 int. today).
We have the Skins, Saints, Giants and Panthers the next 4 weeks, so if we got it in us, NOW is the time to sharpen the saw! Dallas has the Saints, Patriots and Giants then the Seahawks before we meet them again. So, my hopes are higher but not completely up yet.
If we can rush for 100 and give Bradford time against that defense then we're definitely way better than the first 2 weeks indicated. I wanted to rip my hair out at a lot of Kelly's play calls though. I feel like we never actually replaced Reid man. It's like he's still there but just a little less fat.

Eric Rowe looks good too.

Thursday, Sept. 24

Sunday, Sept. 27

Bengals

Monday, Sept, 28

I like your picks.

If we can rush for 100 and give Bradford time against that defense then we're definitely way better than the first 2 weeks indicated. I wanted to rip my hair out at a lot of Kelly's play calls though. I feel like we never actually replaced Reid man. It's like he's still there but just a little less fat.

Eric Rowe looks good too.

No matter who we mention, that wily old vet Sproles (going into his 11th year!) gets my main accolades and is the only Eagle who consistently balls week after week, no matter what is going on.

I'm wondering just how good Arizona is. They seem to be as good as anyone in the NFL and I'm also wondering did Indianapolis keep the wrong coach.

ODB Jr is such beast. The bills messed up that draft.
If you don't want Sammy Watkins that's cool we'll take him off your hands in Philly.

Nah, I think we'll keep Sammy, he's a nice player it's just that we wasted 2 first round picks on him, when we could have just drafted Beckham, Benjamin or Landry. P.S. thanks for taking care of the Jets today!

Niners are a dumpster fire. Their coach looks like Ron Jeremy.

Hopefully the Raiders can stay competitive until the NBA starts. Go Warriors!

Interesting long-term stat for Packer pickers..........Chiefs have never lost at Lambeau Field.........3-0-1.........last time they played there, 12 years ago.
I'll take K.C. tonite and the 6.5 points............:rock:.

Interesting long-term stat for Packer pickers..........Chiefs have never lost at Lambeau Field.........3-0-1.........last time they played there, 12 years ago.

Gutsy pick.

Gutsy pick.

I think the game will be close, as KC.s' defense is no slouch besides loving to take a long term stat when I feel the spread is too big. But that's just me.

Well, at 51-17, are any words really necessary? It would just sound like boasting at this point. ;)

If New England could play teams like Jacksonville each Sunday at home they would go undefeated...

I don't know much about the Jaguars, TBH. I know they got their butts handed to them though! Pats beat the Stealers (with Big Ben) and the Bills too though. :) I'm optimistic for a good year no matter who they play.

Gutsy pick.

Stupid pick.........got gutted (not really, didn't bet on it, only mind bet it to make the game more interesting....).
It rarely pays off to go up against that 'baaad mannn' Aaron Rodgers!!! Packers defense shined last night.......Pack could very well be S-Bowl bound if Rodgers stays healthy. Cobb return was stellar.

The Patriots are on a bye this weekend. I'll have to choose another game to watch. I don't really care about anyone else, except to see if they are going to be a challenge to the Patriots. I'll have to choose a game with teams that my team is going to be facing so I can "check them out" so to speak. :D

Thursday, Sept. 24

Sunday, Sept. 27

Bengals

Monday, Sept, 28

I was 10 and six this week. The last 9 I got 8 right. How'd you do? Ready to pick week 4.

Thursday, Sept. 24

Sunday, Sept. 27

Bengals

Monday, Sept, 28

Only 2 wrong?

Thursday, Sept. 24

Sunday, Sept. 27

Bengals

Monday, Sept, 28

Only 2 wrong?

Missed three, the Charger/Vikings, the Eagles/Jets and the Bills/Dolphins.

I'll post my picks for next week, tomorrow.

Forum List

Back