2015 was a tough year for oil driller Schlumberger. Unless you were the CEO.

boilermaker55

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
Oil driller cut 25,000 jobs, paid CEO $18 million
Here you go again. The 1% makes a killing and they don't do their job but they know who to take advantage of when it comes to covering their ass.
CEO Paal Kibsgaard received total compensation worth $18.3 million in 2015, the company reported, down only slightly from $18.5 million the year before.
The cash he took home jumped 12% to $5.2 million.
We get it, the loser is owed this money because it was in his contract.
Still lets one see the imbalance of the country.
Oligarchy all the way.

Here you go again. The 1% makes a killing and they don't do their job but they know who to take advantage of when it comes to covering their ass.
CEO Paal Kibsgaard received total compensation worth $18.3 million in 2015, the company reported, down only slightly from $18.5 million the year before.
Oligarchy all the way.
:itsok:

Thank you for making my point all the more prolific.

Of course, being and anti-american fits you quite well.

18 Million from a pension plan? Nice
I actually think it might be a French Company.
They also had 250 million dollars worth of fines last year for dealing in Iran and Sudan. Add that to your outrage :)
I tell you what, show me which jobs were lost. They have employees in 85 countries.
I guarantee you, I care more about American jobs than you do, lefty.

All would expect the stupidity of your comment.
Proving once again your asinine attitude.
Being anti-american also fits you quite well.

Oligarchy all the way.
:itsok:

Sure you do. Give yourself a token pat on the back for hating the American worker. The real backbone of this country. Keep them down and not allow them the right to organize.
Sure you do. Ass kisser of the rich.

They also had 250 million dollars worth of fines last year for dealing in Iran and Sudan. Add that to your outrage :)
I tell you what, show me which jobs were lost. They have employees in 85 countries.

Sure you do. Give yourself a token pat on the back for hating the American worker. The real backbone of this country. Keep them down and not allow them the right to organize.

See, you don't even know if one American lost a job. What a loser

The price of oil plummeted $72 a barrel. The CEO of Schlumberger can't help that.

I need to find an old post I made on this forum...

Ah. Here it is. From 2013:

The price of oil has always been volatile, but we rarely hear anyone making panicked cries of doom over "rapid deflation" when the price of oil plummets. Instead, there is dead silence when it does. We only hear panicked cries of doom when the price of oil jumps. A simple observation of the price of oil over long periods of time reveals there is obviously something greater than inflation at work there.

You can be sure a lot of American Schlumberger workers lost their jobs. They have oil drilling operations all over the US.

The oil industry is like that. When oil goes up, lots of hiring. When oil drops, mass layoffs.

You can be sure a lot of American Schlumberger workers lost their jobs. They have oil drilling operations all over the US.

The oil industry is like that. When oil goes up, lots of hiring. When oil drops, mass layoffs.
Indeed they do. Also 80 other countries. I just wanted the OP to think..

Do professional athletes have to give back there contracted salary if they fail to win a national championship? Do hack liberal actors have to give back their salary if a picture bombs at the box office? You libs are consumed by envy and hatred.

We still know where you stand on American workers. The real workers in this country.
Keep kissing the ass of the rich.

Forum List

Back