2015, the beginning of ice free arctic?

Ian C -

I read a huge amount on the Antarctic last week when I was making the thread for SSDD to ignore, and I think the problem is more the complexity of the issues, rather than any lack of scientific conclusions. There are factors, such as ozone, which influence the Antarctic much more than they do any other part of the globe.

I haven't heard any theory about nature being the prime driver of climate - at least not one that would qualify as a theory. I'd need to see that laid about point by point before I could consider at a theory.

I don't know what you mean by needing to convince people - research shows that around the world the overwhelming majority of people believe that the climate is changing and that human beings play a role in that. I made a thread on this a couple of weeks back. Globally, around 2/3 people believe human activity influences the climate. I think that's a good number, all things considered.

You certainly hope so. Sadly for you the reality is it is around 25% and dropping in any unbiased survey.

Sadly for you, walleyed, you poor old doddering retard, you live in a denier cult fantasy world that has no connection to reality.

Climate Change Belief On The Rise In America, New Poll Reveals
02/13/2013
(excerpts)
The percentage of Americans who believe the climate is changing has grown, and the majority of Americans support new regulations to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, according to a study from Duke University. The survey found that 50 percent of Americans "are convinced the climate is changing" and another 34 percent believe it "is probably changing." Duke said this is the highest level of belief in climate change since 2007. By way of comparison, a Gallup poll released in March 2012 found that 30 percent of Americans worried about global warming "a great deal" and another 25 percent worried about it a "fair amount." The new Duke survey also found that 54 percent of respondents felt that climate change is primarily the result of human activity and that 64 percent either strongly or somewhat favored new regulations on greenhouse gas emissions from power plants, factories and cars. The respondents also supported requiring utilities to source more of their power from technologies that emit less carbon, including wind, solar, natural gas and nuclear energy.

Frank -

Can you explain what you get out of spamming threads?

You never discuss issues, and concede defeat at any sign of a response...what's the point?

The proof of CO2 as the main agent of climate change has been posted. I would post the actual research documents, but we both know you aren't interested.

Vostok Ice Cores say you're totally wrong: CO2 is incidental to, and lags temperature

Which is it: is the system too complex or have you successfully reduced all the variables except for a wisp of CO2, if so, how come you can't demonstrate the same in a lab?

Ian C -

I read a huge amount on the Antarctic last week when I was making the thread for SSDD to ignore, and I think the problem is more the complexity of the issues, rather than any lack of scientific conclusions. There are factors, such as ozone, which influence the Antarctic much more than they do any other part of the globe.

I haven't heard any theory about nature being the prime driver of climate - at least not one that would qualify as a theory. I'd need to see that laid about point by point before I could consider at a theory.

I don't know what you mean by needing to convince people - research shows that around the world the overwhelming majority of people believe that the climate is changing and that human beings play a role in that. I made a thread on this a couple of weeks back. Globally, around 2/3 people believe human activity influences the climate. I think that's a good number, all things considered.

You certainly hope so. Sadly for you the reality is it is around 25% and dropping in any unbiased survey.

Sadly for you, walleyed, you poor old doddering retard, you live in a denier cult fantasy world that has no connection to reality.

Climate Change Belief On The Rise In America, New Poll Reveals
02/13/2013
(excerpts)
The percentage of Americans who believe the climate is changing has grown, and the majority of Americans support new regulations to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, according to a study from Duke University. The survey found that 50 percent of Americans "are convinced the climate is changing" and another 34 percent believe it "is probably changing." Duke said this is the highest level of belief in climate change since 2007. By way of comparison, a Gallup poll released in March 2012 found that 30 percent of Americans worried about global warming "a great deal" and another 25 percent worried about it a "fair amount." The new Duke survey also found that 54 percent of respondents felt that climate change is primarily the result of human activity and that 64 percent either strongly or somewhat favored new regulations on greenhouse gas emissions from power plants, factories and cars. The respondents also supported requiring utilities to source more of their power from technologies that emit less carbon, including wind, solar, natural gas and nuclear energy.

You need to "Believe" the "Climate is changing"? That's "Science"? LOLz

You apparently "need" to believe that the Earth isn't warming and its climate patterns aren't changing, in spite of all of the scientific evidence and direct observations. That's 'Retardation'!!!

You apparently "need" to believe that the Earth isn't warming and its climate patterns aren't changing, in spite of all of the scientific evidence and direct observations. That's 'Retardation'!!!

Computer models based on a tree ring and altered data is not scientific evidence

I just did.

You ignored it.

Just as you ignored all of the scientific material on the Antarctic. It is what you do, and at some point you may come to realise that yourself.

Feel free to post any particular section that you believe constitutes proof or sit there and stew in your lies.

I read your materials which is why I can sit here in supreme confident that you will not surprise me by posting something that actually does constitue proof of anythng, much less man's responsiblility for the changing global climate.

Fra

The proof of CO2 as the main agent of climate change has been posted. I would post the actual research documents, but we both know you aren't interested.

No it hasn't and you couldn't post any such research documents if your life depended on it. No such documents exist.

Why lie? You are a bald faced liar siagon and I tripple dog dare you to repost your claimed proof that CO2 is the main agent of climate change in response to this post and slap me down in public with it. You might want to highlight in red the actual passages you believe constitute proof.

You have lied, dodged, misrepresented, etc for days and days and show no signs of chaging. Bring out your proof and put me in my place or don't and further cement your reputation as a liar. My bet is that your dishonest nature will be further reinforced.

Computer models based on a tree ring and altered data is not scientific evidence

Nobody but you and the other retards imagines that climate science rests on those things.

I pay attention so I noticed how they switched from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" right after Phil Jones said there is no warming.

I pay attention so I noticed how they switched from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" right after Phil Jones said there is no warming.

And they tend to try and keep the conversation to climate change and not man made climate change. When you ask for evidence the evidence that they are forever claiming exists that man is causing global climate change, it never seems to appear.

Last edited:
SSDD, since you discount what scientists, past and present have stated and are stating, there is no evidence that can convince you. In other words, all your objections are that you don't like the present reality, therefore, it is not real. That is about a three year old's level of reasoning, and that is exactly the type of reasoning we have seen from you.

A23A

C24A

SSDD, since you discount what scientists, past and present have stated and are stating, there is no evidence that can convince you. In other words, all your objections are that you don't like the present reality, therefore, it is not real. That is about a three year old's level of reasoning, and that is exactly the type of reasoning we have seen from you.

A23A

C24A

LOL

Still no proof, just more spewage from the AGWCult

A23A

C24A

LOL

And the old CrazyFruitcake is still showing no signs of intelligence. Just more retarded denier cult dogmas.

A23A

C24A

LOL

And the old CrazyFruitcake is still showing no signs of intelligence. Just more retarded denier cult dogmas.

Fetch me a YouTube video of a science experiment that shows how reducing CO2 back to 280PPM will stop "Climate Change"

Take your time

LOL

Fetch me a YouTube video of a science experiment that shows how reducing CO2 back to 280PPM will stop "Climate Change"

Take your time

Nope. I'm through playing your retard games, CrazyFruitcake. You're far too brainwashed and utterly retarded to bother trying to educate you. I'll debunk your BS occasionally and poke fun at you for being such a delusional nitwit but I give up on trying to provide you with evidence. You've been shown the evidence for AGW many times but you always ignore it so why bother. You're a hopeless imbecile and nothing anyone can say will penetrate the vacuum inside your skull.

Take your time

Nope. I'm through playing your retard games, CrazyFruitcake. You're far too brainwashed and utterly retarded to bother trying to educate you. I'll debunk your BS occasionally and poke fun at you for being such a delusional nitwit but I give up on trying to provide you with evidence. You've been shown the evidence for AGW many times but you always ignore it so why bother. You're a hopeless imbecile and nothing anyone can say will penetrate the vacuum inside your skull.

You bore me

Take your time

You bore me

Considering how often in your life you must have had people telling you that you are an ignorant retard, I can understand how "boring" it must be to have one more person pointing out how extremely retarded you are. Tough. At this point, I'm kind of hoping to induce terminal boredom in you. At least we'd all be free from your idiotic, meaningless drivel.

A23A

C24A

Exactly that.

And this is also the same tactic used in Holocaust denial; all history is biased. All history is recorded by Jews. All evidence is faked by Jews. Thus there can be no proof of a Holocaust.

While deniers might find this kind of thinking comforting, it is the logic of a child, and is hardly likely to gain adherents amongst people who are open minded and literate.

You're absolutely right.

Frank has never once participated in a sensible debate here and never will. That suggests to me that he knows what would happen if he ever did.

He is too smart to get into a debate he knows he would lose - but not smart enough to change his views accordingly.

You bore me

Considering how often in your life you must have had people telling you that you are an ignorant retard, I can understand how "boring" it must be to have one more person pointing out how extremely retarded you are. Tough. At this point, I'm kind of hoping to induce terminal boredom in you. At least we'd all be free from your idiotic, meaningless drivel.

No, you're truly boring.

You have nothing to offer: no insights, no thought, just insults and "Amen" to anything set forth by your AGWCult

Forum List

Back