2013 NHL Playoffs

is it game time yet...? :eusa_pray:

custom_shirts_waiting_irritated_bee_shirts_sticker-r10fdac2dcd2445ab8fb1f5f930a0b9ca_v9waf_8byvr_216.jpg
135px-Boston_Bruins_Logo_(Alternate_1955-1995).svg.png

Since when did NBCSN become a premium cable/satellite channel?

I went from an embarrassment of riches at my construction project to jack shit almost overnight.

Man, do those assholes at NBC suck ass hard!

right? how stupid is the NHL to leave anxious fans having to channel surf just to find wtf channel the game is on...

I went from an embarrassment of riches at my construction project to jack shit almost overnight.

It might depend on what your provider is. It's been that way for me for a while, though.

Also, for that Wings game 7 loss....:(

I bypass NBC and go direct to streaming - the signal is not as good as cable or dish, but it's worth it for the CBC guys....:cool:

I bypass NBC and go direct to streaming - the signal is not as good as cable or dish, but it's worth it for the CBC guys....:cool:

I keep getting "this content is not available". :(

It might depend on what your provider is. It's been that way for me for a while, though.
It was on the same basic programming roster as was Versus...All the great hunting, fishing and other outdoorsy programs on the weekends...All the hockey coverage...

Now it's bumped up to a premium channel.

NBC/Comcast can go blow a moose.

It was on the same basic programming roster as was Versus...All the great hunting, fishing and other outdoorsy programs on the weekends...All the hockey coverage...

Now it's bumped up to a premium channel.

NBC/Comcast can go blow a moose.

Before Vs became NBCSports, it was premium for me.

I keep getting "this content is not available". :(

Try this link about 5 minutes after the game starts.....you may get a few dead links and you might need to click through a few to get the CBC..

NHL Live Stream Online | World Championship Hockey Online

Well I'm rooting for the Bruins.

Watched them all the time when I lived in NH. You were either a Canadians fan or a Bruins fan.

Go Bruins.

I said to myself, when the first goal was scored in the Hawks/Kings game, "LA is done". I don't know why Quick was so bad in this series after being so dominant last year and in the previous series' this year. LA still did a great job trying to get to a game 6, but CHI was too much for them.

I think I'm going to have to root for the Bruins in the cup finals. They are the ones with fuzzy bears on their uniforms! :tongue:

The only thing I like about the Blackhawks......is this guy!! He brings tears to my eyes....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vBaEH9WLmY]Chicago Blackhawks - National Anthem - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back