2012 Vice Presidential Debate Thread

Heck if I know but I'm looking forward to watching the Cafeteria Catholic LyinRyan dance tonight.

All the time he's saying he wants to charge women with murder if they abort their fetus, he's also saying he wants the elderly and children to be homeless and hungry. And, Romney says he wants sick (rw) Americans to sit in ER's alongside the illegals and then force responsible Americans to pay their bills.

Also, what's this crap about poor little baby Ryan not being experienced? Every time he has run for office, for re-election, he has had to debate his opponent but they're so afraid he'll screw up, they've already given him an out. Lame.

Ryan brags about how he knows the numbers but he has never had to actually prove it. The little twerp needs to man up and quit running away from questions.

Realllllly..why don't you link him saying those things, you loon?

Do your own search, key words, Medicare, vouchers, Medicaid, children, elderly, ice floes. Hell, while you're at it, add vets, disabled vets and screwing over disabled vets by taking health care away from them and replacing it with more of those #$%^&* the pubpots are so fond of.

..and look into the billions that Obama and Biden took out of Medicare to try and cover some of the costs for the soon to fail program Obamacare.

I predict a Rocky Balboa vs Apollo Creed type Debate. Biden will cut Ryan pretty good I think in the beginning. The question is, Will Ryan recover and get back at it, or stay on the ropes.

the idea of these debates is to convince people who aren't already convinced....

anyone looking at ryan objectively would have said he threw a tantrum

i'm sorry the little whiner doesn't think he should have to answer questions. but he does... unlike you, the average person is fairly unimpressed with him and his teaparty congress... so much so that he doesn't want to be called congressman tonight.

Because he left at the end of an interview that already lasted 5 minutes beyond the scheduled time?

LOL, now that dumb beeotch and failed moderator thinks that she can speak for the "average person". What a bunch of bull.

You shouldn't talk about women like that.

I predict a Rocky Balboa vs Apollo Creed type Debate. Biden will cut Ryan pretty good I think in the beginning. The question is, Will Ryan recover and get back at it, or stay on the ropes.

Biden can't allow him to recover. There will be blood.

Or worse yet, Biden will make him cry. Wouldn't that be the best?

I learned today that my appointment for a colonoscopy next Wednesday is only the CONSULTATION......so NOTHING can ruin my mood.

Come on, dummies.....line up so's we can knock you over.

What's a Yankee?

Heck if I know but I'm looking forward to watching the Cafeteria Catholic LyinRyan dance tonight.

All the time he's saying he wants to charge women with murder if they abort their fetus, he's also saying he wants the elderly and children to be homeless and hungry. And, Romney says he wants sick (rw) Americans to sit in ER's alongside the illegals and then force responsible Americans to pay their bills.

Also, what's this crap about poor little baby Ryan not being experienced? Every time he has run for office, for re-election, he has had to debate his opponent but they're so afraid he'll screw up, they've already given him an out. Lame.

Ryan brags about how he knows the numbers but he has never had to actually prove it. The little twerp needs to man up and quit running away from questions.

LOL, I hope (for you're sake) that you really don't believe the load of crap you just posted :lol:

Do a search. Look at videos.. What you will find is exactly what I said.

LyinRyan having an elderly man dragged out of a town hall meeting that the man had to PAY to attend (unConstitutional, to say the least), Ryan talking about vouchers for the elderly, and taking Medicaid away from sick children while beating the drums for "personhood" laws to control women's bodies.

And, real, hard, NUMBERS? Ryan doesn't have time. he has never had time because he has always been able to arrive for his little sound bite and then make a run for it.

And, do you really want to say he has never had to debate his opponent before?

Get real. All I've said are facts and you know it.

LOL, I hope (for you're sake) that you really don't believe the load of crap you just posted :lol:

Do a search. Look at videos.. What you will find is exactly what I said.

LyinRyan having an elderly man dragged out of a town hall meeting that the man had to PAY to attend (unConstitutional, to say the least), Ryan talking about vouchers for the elderly, and taking Medicaid away from sick children while beating the drums for "personhood" laws to control women's bodies.

And, real, hard, NUMBERS? Ryan doesn't have time. he has never had time because he has always been able to arrive for his little sound bite and then make a run for it.

And, do you really want to say he has never had to debate his opponent before?

Get real. All I've said are facts and you know it.

Only is you're little world pal. Ryan has the facts and the numbers to back them up. You and Biden have the party line.

There MUST be BLOOD.

I do agree here. Both sides need to cut, and cut deep and fast. Biden is a professional political hitter, the guy who is used to doing dirty work. I figure he will get Ryan on his heels. The question is, can he keep him there.

Forum List

Back