2012 Vice Presidential Debate Thread

Ha! We Republicans were for Michael Steele before being for Michael Steele was cool.

:clap2::clap2:

I remember him when he was running for the senate. I didn'tike him as rnc chair, he was a panderer. He's much cooler now than way back before then even.

I'm on my senator's conference call right now. Sherrod Brown. It's cool. People are asking questions and they're polling us every so often.

I'm going to watch this begrudgingly and give my honest opinion. From what I've seen from Ryan, he is very well spoken and knows his stuff. Biden is gaffe prone but does ok in debates. Ryan will put a shine on the figures, and he understands them well enough so I don't expect Biden to counterpunch there.. Biden has to come at him on social issues, lack of economic clarity, and highlight the positives of the administration.

I'll also be flipping back and forth to watch Ben Rapelisburger throw around the pigskin.

I'm going to watch this begrudgingly and give my honest opinion. From what I've seen from Ryan, he is very well spoken and knows his stuff. Biden is gaffe prone but does ok in debates. Ryan will put a shine on the figures, and he understands them well enough so I don't expect Biden to counterpunch there.. Biden has to come at him on social issues, lack of economic clarity, and highlight the positives of the administration.

I'll also be flipping back and forth to watch Ben Rapelisburger throw around the pigskin.

Look foreward to your opinion.

Not sure how long I'll be here tonight, I have a screaming headache for some reason.

I'm watching Hardball Special Coverage. They have several panels throughout the show and I have to say I've come to like Michael Steele so much lately. He has so much more confidence now that he isn't RNC Chair anymore.

I like him, too. Now that he doesn't have to defend total crazies in order to keep the money coming in to the RNC, he's a smart guy... I don't agree with him, but he, at least, makes sense.

Ryan knows the numbers but is vulnerable on economic clarity? You seem confused, Babbleon.

He is well versed in economic theory when compared to one Joe Biden. He knows the precise numbers as far as tax cuts but is unclear just as Romney is on where all the loopholes will come from in covering what could amount as a substantial loss of revenue. If Biden let's him go with "more Americans paying taxes" as a defense as Obama did in horrible fashion, this thing could be over. By that I mean the election.

Ryan knows the numbers but is vulnerable on economic clarity? You seem confused, Babbleon.

He is well versed in economic theory when compared to one Joe Biden. He knows the precise numbers as far as tax cuts but is unclear just as Romney is on where all the loopholes will come from in covering what could amount as a substantial loss of revenue. If Biden let's him go with "more Americans paying taxes" as a defense as Obama did in horrible fashion, this thing could be over. By that I mean the election.

I think Ryan's economic chops are vastly overrated.

Biden isn't likely to let Ryan get away with anything.

joe-cool-02.jpg

Forum List

Back