2012; The Great Rip Off- A stolen election

Now this is a way to start the day. Nothing will put a pep in your step like reading an LGS meltdown thread. It would be like Christmas if her buddy Warrior showed his face.

It would be nice if they started trying to understand why they lost instead of focusing on the fact they lost.

I've been here for a year warning Republicans this day was coming. That is they kept going the way they were, they'd lose and lose big.

And frankly, even I was taken aback by the level of loss.

As usual, liberals flood the thread with NOTHING.. LITERALLY NOTHING..

Meanwhile, sign the petition and post it on all of your social websites.. pass it along in email..

Poking fun at the tragedy you've become is quite entertaining.

Yeah...sign a petition on a blog and post it on Facebook...that is your definition of "something".

And you wonder why you're such a loser?

"CandyCorn" in a librul shitfest^^^^ Help yourself with my regards.. :cool:

nov 6, 2012

the bubble burst

240250sw03.gif

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama stole this election with computer hackery.
2. All over this nation computers were registering Obama when people voted for Romney.
3. Even when caught the final vote could of been taken.
4. Hackery knows no bounds.
5. Republicans can never win another election.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

RNC Demands Voting Machines Changing Romney Votes to Obama Votes Be Fixed - Katie Pavlich

Earlier this week we learned that early voting machines in Florida are changing votes cast for Mitt Romney into votes for President Obama. Since the Ohio incident, we've seen the same problem come up in Nevada, Kansas, North Carolina, Missouri, and Colorado.

Maybe a couple of machines in one state but MULTIPLE states and multiple machines????

Let's be real. You don't think for one minute that Romney really lost? The election was stolen and the media was complicit and nothing will be done about it. Forget all the explanations about the GOP. It's all hogwash.

Why do you think that Obama said what he did about "flexibility" to the Russians? And let's not forget all the slips about the election being over.

Axelrod wasn't so cocky for no reason. He knew the outcome before the voting started. Early voting has to be duiscontinued as well. It offers too many avenues for fraud.

Proving it is another issue.

I don't know.. what I do know is that the numbers do not bare out the results of November 6th and the NUMEROUS reports of voter fraud should make ANY American question this election. WHY SHOULD I THINK DIFFERENTLY?? LIBERALS showed the entire nation they were out to steal votes :

1) Legalizing illegals through USURPING the Constitution'
2) No voter ID

THEY BLATANTLY forecast their intent so now I'm suppose to wonder their intent??????REALLY?

As someone posted, there's something rotten in Denmark and it's not the cheese. I say let them destroy the country even further. That way it will pave the way for an alternative in 2016. Me... I'm just taking it in stride. Getting angry just plays into their money grubbing hands.

It's not that I want it destroyed but without the media's support there is little that can be done to deter them from their destructive path.

They may have won the battle but they didn't win the war...yet.

Last edited:
This is something that needs to be thoroughly investigated. If it is found obama won through fraud, all involved should stand in front of a firing squad. Our elections are too important to have any doubt of their validity.

This is something that needs to be thoroughly investigated. If it is found obama won through fraud, all involved should stand in front of a firing squad. Our elections are too important to have any doubt of their validity.

If We the PEOPLE don't care ( which it seem not many do) not much can be done but watch this country be FUNDALMETALY CHANGED

I heard from a guy at the muffler shop that his girl friend's ex husband told her that Kathleen Harris of FL. was so pissed off that she didn't win reelection to the Congress, and feels the R's didn't pay her off enough for her successful effort in the 2000 election to fuck over Gore, worked with the county clerk in Philly to defraud the election allowing Obama to win. True story, why would the guy at the muffler shop lie?

Why do you think that they would initiate an investigation of themselves. The Republicans on the other hand always call for investigation but never seem to actually get it done. All rhetoric.

Indeed. It does need to be thoroughly investigated. As I said, if Zombies have nothing to hide, why worry?! But we know the truth through the facts now coming out.. There was RAMPANT voter fraud in this election.. We had a party, the DEMOCRAT party who FORECASTED their intent to steal votes:

1)Usurping the US Constitution for votes
2) No ID laws

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that these low-life liars did just that!

Look at all the folks Jindall is describing above in the GOP that have to go.

There was no "rampant voter fraud."

Those who publish libel must be prosecuted, convicted, and fined. Free speech does not cover deliberate libel.

If We the PEOPLE don't care ( which it seem not many do) not much can be done but watch this country be FUNDALMETALY CHANGED

Der....de.....der....der....der.....

Forum List

Back