2007 LA Times Romney Exposé

Boop - the links are blocked where I am so forgive me if I am asking the obvious.

Romney invested in offshore funds and profited. Many people do and it isn't illegal. Is the issue tax evasion? Although it could be perceived as such, until lawmakers change the laws regarding this sort of activity (which will never happen because I suspect many enjoy the same benefits) Romney is/did act within his legal rights.

Help me understand, what is he guilty of?

Being successful.

It looks more like he's guilty of lies and deceit. Let the voters decide...

Romney may have concluded that he'd rather suffer the wrath of non-disclosure than the wrath of disclosure. If so, what does that tell us?

If you can prove Romney lied, or deceived well by all means... Have at it. What all this Bain, and bank accounts overseas tells me is the people who support Obama are really worried right about now.

Being successful.

It looks more like he's guilty of lies and deceit. Let the voters decide...

Romney may have concluded that he'd rather suffer the wrath of non-disclosure than the wrath of disclosure. If so, what does that tell us?

What do you think you'll learn from his tax returns?

They'll learn that Romney made a lot more money than they did... And most likely paid a lot more Taxes than they did.:lol:

Forum List

Back