2000 Mules Wasn’t Nominated for an Oscar.

seriously, mashmount? the leftwing narrative of guns, war, and the dominance of conservative men like wayne, eastwood, and schwarznegger?
Back in 2015, American Sniper was nominated for about a half dozen oscars; one conservative ass hat was upset that it won only one as opposed to the thousands of “liberal” films that were not even nominated.

I saw Going My Way which won the Oscar from 1944. Can you imagine such a film winning today in Marxist Hollywood? And it was the biggest box-office draw of the year. Followed the next year by The Bells of St. Mary's which also won a slew of awards. But this is when America had a much more solid moral foundation. These films today would be scorned as 'right-wing Christian propaganda'.

Lily Gladstone will hopefully become the first indigenous woman to win an Oscar for Killers of the Flower Moon. This was predicted by her mom when Lily was a teenager.
Yep! And what is really amazing is that she's the first parent in history who's ever predicted their child would become famous someday! I mean, talk about prophecy! :woohoo:

It was never debunked. The best leftwingers could do is vaguely claim its facts weren't proven, and those leftwing claims are dubious.
There was nothing to debunk...the whole movie was bunk from the beginning. Hence the 60 times courts looked, pointed and laughed at the election deniers.

Looks like it might.

I have to say though, I watched it on Peacock today...wasn't that impressed with the directorial decisions. A lot of flipping back and fourth.
I was disappointed in it as well.
The Holdovers is a better movie. The subject may not be so "epic" - but it is simply a better movie.

The full list of nominees is above. I haven’t seen many films this year but now that things are setting back to normal at work, I may take in a few screens.

I saw Oppenheimer on PeacockTV. I know it's won a ton of awards already but I just don't care much for it. It seemed rather cumbersome to me. I also question some of the truthfulness of what I saw on the screen. For example, I always heard that Oppenheimer watched the Trinity explosion without goggles. I heard it from three or four different sources from different genres. He clearly wears them in the movie. A minor detail I guess but it makes me question what else was glossed over.

I do have to say though that Robert Downey was superb in this movie. I haven't seen the competition. But if he were to win, it would be well deserved.

Da'Vine Joy Randolph won for BSA for The Holdovers. I saw it on PeacockTV yesterday. Loved her acting in that role and she gave such a beautiful acceptance speech.

Robert Downey won for BSA in Oppenheimer. I think maybe it was one of the best acting performances I’ve ever seen. Didn’t really care much for the movie quite frankly. Didn’t care that much for The Holdovers either but I think it was better than Oppenheimer.

Congrats to all the winners.

Forum List

Back