20 Reasons to Re-elect Donald J Trump

you got that out of what i said?......the guy is a jerk bobo....does that sound like i love the guy?.....now tell me i am wrong about all the book deals he got for so many people i lost track...like i said if you knew the guy you would probably have one too...."How I Sold Pot To The Trump Kids"......by the Bobo.....
How I fucked Ivanka by Donald Trump

1. You're stupid.
2. You're a racist.
3. You like being poor.
4. You want to die of coronavirus.
5. You want someone else to die of coronavirus.
6. You like huge deficits.
7. You want to see the rich get richer at your expense.
8. You like being laughed at by other nations.
9. You want be Russian.
10. You think childish twitter rants are cool.
11. You like to be lied to.
12. You like telling lies.
13. You think its fun to try to cover up tRump's obvious lies.
14. Denial is your hobby.
15. You like watching him have mini strokes on camera.
16. You like watching him wheeze his way down a shallow ramp and attempt to drink water.
17. You own stock in McDonald's and diet coke.
18. You watch too much Faux Newz.
19. You can't admit you were wrong.
And number 20... ( Drum roll please!)

You haven't pulled your head outta yer ass since the first bush administration!
/——-/ 100% TDS.

bobo put the dam bong down......i did not say everybody i said many.......now am i supposed to put up the people who wrote books about the guy?....because since he became president there has been quite a few......not all of them were nice books.....

Yea but what about all the people who have spoke out against him that didn't write books? The point is you want to disregard what everyone is saying about Trump because some of them wrote books.

John Bolton is a coward. He should have shown up and testified. Instead he quit and wrote a book. Fuck him but that doesn't mean what he wrote isn't true.

And Trump's niece is only confirming what sane people already know about Trump. Yet you think he is your messiah. You're a fucking idiot Harry. I never thought you were this dumb.

But I always knew you were a republican so I guess I did alway know you were this dumb. Your recent post just confirms it.

TDS is what Trump supporters are suffering. No matter how much bad information comes out, you still love the guy.

I'm sure Nazi's accused people who didn't like Hitler of having HDS.

And you went Godwin 2 posts later, what a pathetic loser you are.

Only a fool would ignore record high deficits, riots, recession, worst pandemic response, failed tariffs, failed tax cuts....
/——/ Oh give me a break.
A1604E0C-B641-4730-93CB-3FFA5BA45CEB.jpeg

Great article by Bongino.

1) The Pre-Corona Economy: Corona would have smashed the economy no matter who was in charge. Before that? It was doing fantastic. More than four million jobs were created. Manufacturing grew at the fastest rate in three decades. Unemployment claims hit a 49-year low. ...
2) Judges: Trump put two excellent judges on the Supreme Court and has over 200 judicial appointments.
3) Trump Signs the VA Accountability Act: A lot of Presidents talk about getting better health care for our veterans. Trump actually signed a bill that has made a positive difference for our Vets.
4) Decimated ISIS: Remember the “JV team” that Obama allowed to take over a big part of Iraq? The US has taken 98% of its territory and killed its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi under Trump’s leadership.
5) Pulling Out of the Iran Deal: Obama’s deal with Iran essentially gave them the green light to develop nuclear weapons. Trump pulled out of the deal and has been working with our European allies to impose sanctions that will stop Iran from developing nukes.
6) Trump was the First President to Meet Kim Jong-un in North Korea: Trump was not able to get Kim Jong-un to give up nuclear weapons in his first term, but no US President has ever done more or gone father to make it happen.
7) Recognizing Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel: Presidents have been talking about doing this since Clinton was in office. Trump did it.
8) Pulled Out of the Paris Climate Accord: By some estimates, the Paris Climate Accord would have cost us 2.7 million jobs and blocked the development of clean coal. Getting out of it was the smart play.
9) Deregulation: Trump has done more to cut regulations than any President since Ronald Reagan.
10) The Space Force: Trump created the 6th branch of the U.S. Armed Services, the Space Force. Creating a branch of the service dedicated to warfare in outer space should have been done decades ago and it’s good to see Trump finally getting it going. Like Reagan’s Strategic Defense Initiative, it will pay big dividends over the long haul.
11) Replacing NAFTA: American workers have suffered because of bad trade deals for years. Trump has worked tirelessly to improve those deals and his biggest success on that front has been replacing NAFTA with a new trade deal that has terms more favorable to the United States.

A new Gallup poll puts President Donald Trump's approval rating at 38%. His disapproval rating stands at 57%.

The average poll similarly shows Trump's approval rating hovering around 40%, while his disapproval rating is above 55%.

What's the point: Trump's approval rating isn't getting any better. In the polls, he is continuing to lose to former Vice President Joe Biden by double-digits. Trump could win a second term, but there is no clear path to doing so.

If Trump does go on to lose in November, he doesn't just need to worry about losing to Biden. Trump needs to worry about the fact that the history books are probably going to put him down as a below average president, if not one of the worst.

The presidents viewed at the top of the lists (George Washington and Abraham Lincoln historically) or near the top (Ronald Reagan) tend to be thought of fondly. Meanwhile, those at or near the bottom of the list (such as James Buchanan and Andrew Johnson) are generally thought of as failures as president.

The biggest factor separating those who rate highly and those who don't is whether they win a second term in office.

The average ranking for presidents who win a second term is 14th. That's well above average given we've had 44 presidents. None ranked lower than 32nd (George W. Bush). The best was the top spot overall (Washington).

The average for presidents who did not win a second term is 30th. That's well below average. None of the presidents who didn't have a second term ranked higher than 13th (John Kennedy, who was assassinated). The worst was last overall (Buchanan).
Just on this basis alone, you'd think that Trump would probably go down as below average if he lost in November. We wouldn't know quite where he'd land, but it'd be a pretty good bet that he wouldn't finish in the top half.

I'd bet Trump would dip even lower given where the historians already have him. The average of the APSA and Siena polls put Trump at 43rd, which ties him for last with Buchanan.

At the time the APSA poll was published, I urged caution since it was one poll done early in Trump's presidency. Now, we have the Siena poll as well. Additionally, more voters by far said Trump was the worst president since World War II in a 2018 Quinnipiac University poll. (Few ranked him as the best, which is very different from a similar poll taken during Obama's second term.)

Importantly, these early rankings are generally predictive of later rankings in a look back at presidents since Franklin Roosevelt (the first modern presidential ranking was completed three years after he last held office).

Since 1948, the final historian rankings of a president during their time in office (or the first after they leave office) has differed from their current ranking by just four spots. The median difference has been a mere two spots. The presidents who tend to improve the most (such as Dwight Eisenhower) are ones who get that second term.
Now, there is obviously some chance Trump could be ranked higher than at the end of 2018. I tend to doubt it, though, because his standing among the public is not any better now than it was then.
All told, historians at the end of his first term are likely going to view Trump quite negatively. His only real chance of seeing improvement is to earn that second term, which seems to be something that is becoming less likely by the day.

1) The Pre-Corona Economy: Corona would have smashed the economy no matter who was in charge. Before that? It was doing fantastic. More than four million jobs were created. Manufacturing grew at the fastest rate in three decades. Unemployment claims hit a 49-year low. ...
2) Judges: Trump put two excellent judges on the Supreme Court and has over 200 judicial appointments.
3) Trump Signs the VA Accountability Act: A lot of Presidents talk about getting better health care for our veterans. Trump actually signed a bill that has made a positive difference for our Vets.
4) Decimated ISIS: Remember the “JV team” that Obama allowed to take over a big part of Iraq? The US has taken 98% of its territory and killed its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi under Trump’s leadership.
5) Pulling Out of the Iran Deal: Obama’s deal with Iran essentially gave them the green light to develop nuclear weapons. Trump pulled out of the deal and has been working with our European allies to impose sanctions that will stop Iran from developing nukes.
6) Trump was the First President to Meet Kim Jong-un in North Korea: Trump was not able to get Kim Jong-un to give up nuclear weapons in his first term, but no US President has ever done more or gone father to make it happen.
7) Recognizing Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel: Presidents have been talking about doing this since Clinton was in office. Trump did it.
8) Pulled Out of the Paris Climate Accord: By some estimates, the Paris Climate Accord would have cost us 2.7 million jobs and blocked the development of clean coal. Getting out of it was the smart play.
9) Deregulation: Trump has done more to cut regulations than any President since Ronald Reagan.
10) The Space Force: Trump created the 6th branch of the U.S. Armed Services, the Space Force. Creating a branch of the service dedicated to warfare in outer space should have been done decades ago and it’s good to see Trump finally getting it going. Like Reagan’s Strategic Defense Initiative, it will pay big dividends over the long haul.
11) Replacing NAFTA: American workers have suffered because of bad trade deals for years. Trump has worked tirelessly to improve those deals and his biggest success on that front has been replacing NAFTA with a new trade deal that has terms more favorable to the United States.
Don’t forget the reasons number 21 and 22. The rich aren’t rich enough and we need another recession.

Only 20?

1) The Pre-Corona Economy: Best economy ever. Biden presided over worse economy ever.
2) Judges: Biden would put in more legislation from the bench.
4) Decimated ISIS: Biden and Obama created ISIS.
5) Pulling Out of the Iran Deal: Biden and Obama created the Iran deal and enabled a nuclear Iran.
6) Trump was the First President to Meet Kim Jong-un in North Korea: Biden would still be kowtowing to that freak.
8) Pulled Out of the Paris Climate Accord: Biden would have us in Paris and the TPP X 2 if possible.
9) Deregulation: Biden and democrats want far more regulation.
11) Replacing NAFTA: Trump is for more American jobs. Biden is for more illegals having jobs in America.

Yea but what about all the people who have spoke out against him that didn't write books? The point is you want to disregard what everyone is saying about Trump because some of them wrote books.

John Bolton is a coward. He should have shown up and testified. Instead he quit and wrote a book. Fuck him but that doesn't mean what he wrote isn't true.

And Trump's niece is only confirming what sane people already know about Trump. Yet you think he is your messiah. You're a fucking idiot Harry. I never thought you were this dumb.

But I always knew you were a republican so I guess I did alway know you were this dumb. Your recent post just confirms it.
no i wasnt disregarding nothing,i simply made a statement that can be backed up easily,you are the one changing the subject like you always seem to do.... since he has been president quit a few books have been written about the guy good and bad from people who were involved with him...either dispute that or go back to the bong.....

I agree. Its because Trump Isn't a POLITICIAN. He's a businessman who knows how to get shit done. He's a billionaire who can't be bought.

Those are the reasons I voted for him in 2016 and will vote for him in 2020.
Pure stand-up there. Can't be bought!
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Pure stand-up there. Can't be bought!
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
/——/ Bought with what, you jackass? He’s a billionaire. WTF is someone going to offer him? Free golf? A ride on a private jet.? Fred stay in a Florida resort?

You just throw whatever crap you pull out of your azz and post it. Moron

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
/——/ Bought with what, you jackass? He’s a billionaire. WTF is someone going to offer him? Free golf? A ride on a private jet.? Fred stay in a Florida resort?

You just throw whatever crap you pull out of your azz and post it. Moron
He not only has gotten free golf, he got paid a lot for golfing when it was at his own properties because he charged all his entourage including the Secret Service.
Trump Golf Count

So you consider 140,000 dead a success story?

Forum List

Back